Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Isheri-ogun River Dries Up!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Isheri-ogun River Dries Up!! (1114 Views)

Murica: My River Wife / The River / The Mermaid & The River Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isheri-ogun River Dries Up!! by Morifeke(f): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Isheri-Ogun River (did not)dry up!!!

I didn’t plan to post this today as Chronicles of Koko is what I had lined up for Mondays but something caught my heart. It is the news that the Ogun Isheri river dried up. I happen to have crossed the supposedly dried up portion of the river this year on a canoe and passing it few days back, I got goose bumps all over. I saw grass where there had been nothing but water, and where I had crossed in a canoe, I saw people walking. It was very eerie. I quickly messaged my friends whom we crossed the river together and they were dumbfounded. From gists I got from the residents, On Friday afternoon, a canoe was transporting people across the river, all of a sudden, the sea weed which has always been in the river started to gather. It kept gathering till it became extremely thick. It went round the canoe and the people in it were stuck. Some of them were already screaming in fact.
CONTINUED here http://missyarnnigeria..com/2016/06/isheri-river-dries-up.html

(1) (Reply)

***banKING*** By Galacious / Don't Join : Tiger Face / Affair With Richmond -story By Olivia 18+ Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.