Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (30983 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ijustdey: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
By Evelyn Usman

LAGOS—Tragedy struck at Alhaji Ede Avenue in Igando area of Lagos, after a 19-year-old lady allegedly committed suicide following a quarrel with her lover.

The deceased, Uche Obiora, was said to have visited her lover’s home over the weekend.

There were, however, different accounts as to how the tragedy struck.

A version of the account said a quarrel ensued between them, over suspicion by Obiora that her boyfriend, Ernest Ihaza, was having an affair with another lady.

Another version stated that during the visit, Ihaza announced his intention to discontinue with the relationship.

During the verbal confrontation between them, Ihaza was said to have stormed out of his apartment.

However on arrival, he reportedly met Obiora writhing in pains on the floor holding on to her stomach.

Obiora, who later reported the case at the Igando Police Division, disclosed that Obiora drank poison.

Contacted, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, said: “Ernest Ihaza reported at the Igando Police Station that his girlfriend, Uche Obiora, committed suicide by drinking snipers insecticide. We are investigating the matter.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/19-yr-old-girl-commits-suicide-fight-boyfriend/
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
These children... undecided

There are a lot of things to kill you already in Nigeria. Patience and death will come. Live your life and fight to keep it as best as you can. There are many things in this country that can kill you. Things that stopped killing people in some countries ages ago. Why add yourself to the list of 1000 ways you can die?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Love is brutal mehn....grin

6 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Chrisrare: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
So u killed urself cos of a guy? Who said women don't have fish brain..

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Pheals(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dis will help nigeria's bad economy to improve.
in whàt way?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Kherry: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
A girl dat suppose to av a bright future,jst kill her self cos say ur bf cheat on you......na today yansh don dy back na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Pheals(f): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
My mater always say something ,..." If you kill yourself because of any guy , hundred of them we cross your grave"

5 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Pheals(f): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
My mater always say something ,..." If you kill yourself because of any guy , hundred of them we cross your grave ! Spilt @your corpse

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ShayGirl(f): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wasted life!! wasted Talent!! wasted Destiny!!
All for a guy that would still be on earth enjoying life..

sorry to say!!
The most foolish thing to do I must say cos hundred of guys would indeed pass and spit at her grave for her height of stupidity just like d poster above said...undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by ShayGirl(f): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wasted life!! wasted Talent!! wasted Destiny!!
All for a guy that would still be on earth enjoying life..

sorry to say!!
The most foolish thing to do I must say cos hundred of guys would indeed pass and spit at her grave for her height of stupidity just like d poster above me said...undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by sanyahkod(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
These children... undecided

There are a lot of things to kill you already in Nigeria. Things that stopped killing people in som countries ages ago. Why add yourself to the list of 1000 ways you can die?

Lol. It's obvious Sonymax is one of your favorite channels.

19 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Don't just blame the girl without proper investigation. This could be a case of murder.

He could have poisoned her food or drink.

He could have spiked her juice then when she's unconscious, poisons her.

He could have put her under duress to drink the poison.

Etc

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Error here...
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by SpeedyConnect(m): 1:37am On Jun 21, 2016
hmm
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2016
sanyahkod:

Lol. It's obvious Sonymax is one of your favorite channels.

And yours too? Hahahaha wink

Well, I do like some of their programs. 1000 Ways To Die, Worlds Dumbest by Smoking Guns, Scare Tactics, World Wildest Police Videos etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided 19 years old girl dying because of dick grin wonders shall never end. Nigerian girls are dick addicts.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2016
life is too precious to b taken for been gilted by a guy and vice versal
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Ekiseme(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupid.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Millz404(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Don't just blame the girl without proper investigation. This could be a case of murder.

He could have poisoned her food or drink.

He could have spiked her juice then when she's unconscious, poisons her.

He could have put her under duress to drink the poison.

Or she drank the f.uckin poision herself and died

9 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Beehshorp(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Too much of telemundo and zeeworld.. I don't feel sorry for her at all
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by allanphash7(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Pinshure or........
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Nonso92(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Wow #clapping#
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by walexdtruth: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2016
SHE DE MAD.......NA HER 4 FAHERS CAUSE DE WORRY D GIRL...
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Babycherry(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2016
My dear sister wherever you are, shame on you...

I keep ringing this bell, they aint worth it

They don't even deserve 30% of our love....

Why will I want to die for a man, when he probably was in bed with another woman while I was busy slicing or roping my throat

Odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by snadguy007(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Love is actually doing more harm than good.
Shey to love na by force ni, she don put the boyfriend in trouble now.

If you like rest in peace, if you like don't rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Who am I to judge?! RIP

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Thomsyne(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Another one on a smooth sail to hell... Everyone kuku get their own for body... Male and female so what the hell?!

See my blog post on Methods Nigerian Ladies use to scam guys while in school
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Olukokosir(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Cus of straffing
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by MadCow1: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
The Police should arrest the Boyfriend.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by carbony4red(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
End time things................

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by MrCow(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
wow!

that is the greatest demonstration of Love
"greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

Jn 15:13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend by Cutezt(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Na 4 Her Pocket Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.