Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls (37705 Views)

JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) / Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by Ladanboso: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Have you signed up for campus market? We're up and running!!! Visit www.campusmarket.ng Register to buy and sell your goods and service at various tertiary institutions nationwide. Like and follow us via www.facebook.com/campusmarketngr www.twitter.com/campusmarketngr www.instagram.com/campusmarketngr
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
warrah:
There is something that amuses me about this hijab issue. I ve been seeing pictures of prominent Muslim women in Nigeria like Buhari's daughter, I have never sighted one wearing a hijab, does it mean that this hijab is for selected Muslim women.
Even not all muslim girls in secondary schools like to use it, it is individual choice. Let those who are comfortable wearing it wear it without persecution.
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

They do use beret

They have sinister motives
yea,this is what they wanted,confusion and chaos
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by terzurum(m): 2:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Why dis ppl de like to chuck hand inside other ppl eye? 4 Kano Pastors no fit do this kind thing. Any small thing na so dis ppl go kill kill.
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by onstelly(f): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Zedoo:

Stoopid fork
Hi
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by kayodekb: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
okuneddie:

bros the ratio of Muslims to Christian in Osogbo is 55:45.....I know all this areas and they are not villages but towns....if u know ur Geography well then u will know they aren't villages sir.

sit down there dey deceive urself because i don't have time for baseless and unnecessary argument
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by onstelly(f): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmm all is well ooo.
Hi Good morning
Pls I wanna ask you for a favour
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Get lost.

Never in the history of Nigeria has a government owned school been named with the prefix "St" slowpoke of grandeur!
68816419:

Illiterate girl, so you think because the school is named "St. Charles" makes it a christian school,for your information , the school is a government school and not a christian school, the government realized that most of these schools have secretly agendas of trying to convert Innocent students to Christianity and since then they have been in war with the government
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
Get lost.

Never in the history of Nigeria has a government owned school been named with the prefix "St" slowpoke of grandeur!
hmmm another story carry on. CAN has appeal d case oo.
Re: Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls by warrah(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
TeamSimple:

Have been seeing children of the wealthy go to church with their tablets instead of the bible, does it mean the Bible is meant for selected people?

we re talking about Hijab, going to church with a tablet is something of a choice and not forced on the individual like the hijab is being forced on only the poor Muslim women.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / 188 Students Bag First Class Honours At Covenant University's 12th Convocation / University Status: Alvan Ikoku "University" Of Education Is Boiling (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.