Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Join The New Mini Importation Class Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The New Mini Importation Class Free (2844 Views)

Practical Importation Class / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 21, 2016
hi
i want us to learn mini importation here and yea i will be teaching you that. i just need ten people to reply 'yes am in' on this thread.
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by franashi(f): 2:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Yes I am in .
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Ub4sure: 3:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Bros I don sit down dey wait for u. Abeg come back quick o.
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by liztop2012(f): 3:50am On Jun 21, 2016
yes, am in
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by adedayor08(m): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2016
yes
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
thanks for commenting. The aim is to teach you how to make money importing. When i say importing what i mean is how to source for products, payment and also clear your stock at once. When i first tried mini importation i did it with 100k and nothing came out. Like i didnt clear the goods cos i had to give out the wrist watches and also wear some. We wont use 1688.com rather we will use alibaba.com because they have the cheapest suppliers.
What goods will we be focusing on
solar power banks( for both laptops and phones)
mini mp3 player
2016 model of selfie sticks
normal power banks
phone chargers etc
i will explain how to clear this goods fast without selling on konga or jumia
how to avoid scam online using st patricks logistics
how to have 500% returns on imported goods.
Just sit back and relax. Enough of the ebook scams and enough of the self acclaimed gurus
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by moao(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
am in
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by bolaji73(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am in
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by africanman85: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am in
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by mumin4sure(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am in
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by chrisdking1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am in
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by ENGRDUDU89(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am in
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by pointstores(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
interested
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by tobaoye: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Count me in. I want to learn how to do the mini importation
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by webnerd(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am in guys.let the teaching & learning start
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by cybug: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Following
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
tomoro we will start with solar powerbank
this is a full capacity 10000mah solar powerbank just $6

Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by hotice1954: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
*drags chair* siddon dey wait grin grin wink
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by dwana91(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg continue abi make i fry hen 4 u ?
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
so let me start with the powerbank.
When you want to buy online, you have to be very careful so you dont buy fake. Solar power banks are expensive and only verified companies produce full capacity. Which means that we will only buy from verified companies since we are growing a brand.
First you have to sign up on alibaba so that u can send and receive messages from suppliers. Then u search for solar power banks on the site.
Please avoid unverified sellers to reduce your chances of getting scammed and only go for paypal or escrow for payment.
You will see lots of designs but i prefer the ones with torch because it will sell off first. After seaching the site, i recommend bookmarking the ones that u like on ur browser.
Lets get buyers
i will use aba to explain. In aba the place you can sell it off is st michaels road cos thats where you can buy phones and laptop accessories. If you go there you contact 2-3 shop owners and tell them you have solar powerbank for sale. For eg you want to import 50 pieces of 10000mah solar power banks at a price of $5.5 which shld be around 2000. In the market the solar powerbank is sold around 5k or 5,500. So if u sell to them at 4000. I think there is gain in it . Thats double of your investment.
You contact you seller and ask them to ship to your logistics company from there factory. Some suppliers will ask you to pay but it depends on if you got a nice bargain but i have paid just once.
Before you pay, you need to give your supplier the phone number of your logistics company. I will explain with myself. I use st patricks logistics although i also recommend cvm. I will give my supplier st pats number to confirm there location. When my goods arrive the rep will notify me so that i can pay logistics. Afer paying i will tell her so my goods can be sent. I use express because it takes two days while normal shipping is 7-15 days. When ur goods arrive lag u will be notified to come and collect but if u dont stay in lag u will pay logistics fee to your location.
Please ask your questions
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
some pix

Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by justinenho: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Nice thread, pls for the benefits of newbies, what payment method do you use? And what is the exchange rate of dollar you get currently?
Well-done
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by sabbath316(m): 2:05am On Jun 22, 2016
pls newbies are here, i dont understand the logistic part. Will the logistic help me buy from the supplier or what?
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by ashatoda: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2016
interesting pls elaborate on how to get verified sellers on alibaba i.e. The process of knowing one. In ur writeup you said you have only paid once do you mean they can sell without been paid immediately? Pls expantiate
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Tunexadeb: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks for the info @Mr Elana. How much does st patrick logistics company charge per kg. I mean the normal shipping and express shipping.
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Tunexadeb: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks for the info @Mr Elonna5. How much does st patrick logistics company charge per kg. I mean the normal shipping and express shipping.
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
justinenho:
Nice thread, pls for the benefits of newbies, what payment method do you use? And what is the exchange rate of dollar you get currently?
Well-done
i use paypal for transaction and its $290. But if u can try western union direct, it will be cheaper
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tunexadeb:
Thanks for the info @Mr Elonna5. How much does st patrick logistics company charge per kg. I mean the normal shipping and express shipping.
normal shipping is around $5usd but i use express $8 per kg. i knw another company that charges $4 but...
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
ashatoda:
interesting pls elaborate on how to get verified sellers on alibaba i.e. The process of knowing one. In ur writeup you said you have only paid once do you mean they can sell without been paid immediately? Pls expantiate
i mean i have only paid for local logistics once( from factory to st pats office)
Re: Join The New Mini Importation Class Free by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
sabbath316:
pls newbies are here, i dont understand the logistic part. Will the logistic help me buy from the supplier or what?
if you want them to help they can also do that and you wont get scammed cos they will pay when they dee the goods

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. / I Need Barite Suppliers In Commercial Volume / Feasibility Study Grocery Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.