Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 - Fashion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 (88914 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by EzePromoe: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am just logging in today. Can I still vote?
Please come back on Friday during the grand finale, I will mention you when that time comes. Voting has closed for today.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Ranchhoddas: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
EzePromoe:

Please come back on Friday during the grand finale, I will mention you when that time comes. Voting has closed for today.
Roger that!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by lilsabsjr: 1:52am On Jun 23, 2016
I vote for refiner " Cc NLJega"
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by kingoduyebo1(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2016
I vote

Ivyy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by DonBobes(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2016
I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ivyy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
kingoduyebo1:
I vote

Ivyy

Thank you so much kiss But you came alittle late embarassed Good news is, I made it to the finals. It's on Saturday and voting will commence at 10am and end @6pm. Please I need your vote and support. I will give you a mention on that day to remind you but till then, please have me in mind. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by McBrooklyn(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
ivyy:

Thank you so much kiss But you came alittle late embarassed Good news is, I made it to the finals. It's on Saturday and voting will commence at 10am and end @6pm. Please I need your vote and support. I will give you a mention on that day to remind you but till then, please have me in mind. kiss kiss

Ivyy, How many people left now?? And can you tell me names of the remaining contestants??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Btruth: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
My vote thus are:

1. MIMZY smiley
2. Refiner
3. Lanicky
4. MissGdope
5. Ivyy
6. Mysticgal
7. Diasyluv.

I wish all of them success, and for those that was unable to make it. Don't give up. Life is game, you could win in some other area.

cc: NLJega.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ivyy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Ivyy, How many people left now?? And can you tell me names of the remaining contestants??

5 smiley

Ivyy, lanick.y, Mimz.y, refine.r, Mysticga.l

The final round is on Sat. I hope I get your vote smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ivyy(f): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Btruth:
My vote thus are:

1. MIMZY smiley
2. Refiner
3. Lanicky
4. MissGdope
5. Ivyy
6. Mysticgal
7. Diasyluv.

I wish all of them success, and for those that was unable to make it. Don't give up. L

ife is game, you could win in some other area.

You came late tongue
Cc: mimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by McBrooklyn(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
ivyy:

5 smiley

Ivyy, lanick.y, Mimz.y, refine.r, Mysticga.l

The final round is on Sat. I hope I get your vote smiley

Waoh! So 4 is going out and only one of you guys will win on Saturday?? shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ivyy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Waoh! So 4 is going out and only one of you guys will win on Saturday?? shocked

Yes o. It's hotter now grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by McBrooklyn(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
ivyy:

Yes o. It's hotter now grin grin

Hmm . . . It's even gon be more than hotter sef. It's gonna be endothermic reaction on Saturday . . Tug of a war cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by MUVA(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Btruth:
My vote thus are:

1. MI.MZY smiley
2. Ref.iner
3. Lan.icky
4. Miss.Gdope
5. Iv.yy
6. M.ysticgal
7. Di.asyluv.

I wish all of them success, and for those that was unable to make it. Don't give up. Life is game, you could win in some other area.

cc: NL.Jega.

Thanks sir, but voting has long ended even before you voted. However, the grand finale comes up on saturday and Mimzy will be banking on your support. Thanks a lot.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Btruth: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
MUVA:

Thanks sir, but voting has long ended even before you voted. However, the grand finale comes up on saturday and Mimzy will be banking on your support. Thanks a lot.
.....and what time will that be? could you remind me few hour before voting will commence on Saturday? Our Mimzy must surely win. You guys have my support.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by MUVA(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Btruth:
.....and what time will that be? could you remind me few hour before voting will commence on Saturday? Our Mimzy must surely win. You guys have my support.

It should commence from 10am till 6pm so you're getting a reminder at 9. cool

Thanks boss!

We salute you sir! cool

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by MUVA(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
My boss mucokey , I dey hail baba, come show us love for Team Mimzy, boss. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Btruth: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
MUVA:

It should commence from 10am till 6pm so you're getting a reminder at 9. cool

Thanks boss!

We salute you sir! cool
good. Will be waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nazaretha(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
On behalf of Refiner, we say thank you to everyone that casted a vote in our support. We hope to repay your support.

However, we need your votes the most on the day of the grand finale! Just cast it in our support in the best way you can and enjoy.

Team Refiner is cool!

Diasyluv, MissGdope, Optional1, ChubbyT, Ladyjul and Mysticgal, we know we aren't better than you, seriously. We aren't saying our candidate is better, we're just taking you as great as you are. We really hope we get your votes. And your supporters' too! Respect is given to whom deserves it. Some of you will be coming back in a year or two, let's be good, please?

And our friends still in: Mimzy, Ivyy and Lanicky dearie, do help garner votes too. We need it. You ladies rock! I love you all. Would gladly take you all to Momma. Abi una no like me I know you do sha.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mysticgal(f): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nazaretha:
On behalf of Refiner, we say thank you to everyone that casted a vote in our support. We hope to repay your support.

However, we need your votes the most on the day of the grand finale! Just cast it in our support in the best way you can and enjoy.

Team Refiner is cool!

Diasyluv, MissGdope, Optional1, ChubbyT, Ladyjul and Mysticgal, we know we aren't better than you, seriously. We aren't saying our candidate is better, we're just taking you as great as you are. We really hope we get your votes. And your supporters' too! Respect is given to whom deserves it. Some of you will be coming back in a year or two, let's be good, please?

And our friends still in: Mimzy, Ivyy and Lanicky dearie, do help garner votes too. We need it. You ladies rock! I love you all. Would gladly take you all to Momma. Abi una no like me I know you do sha.
Niggles, am not out so get your facts right please undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mysticgal(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Btruth:
My vote thus are:

1. MIMZY smiley
2. Refiner
3. Lanicky
4. MissGdope
5. Ivyy
6. Mysticgal
7. Diasyluv.

Aww, thank you very much, I appreciate you coming out to support me, but this is late but you can still vote mwon Saturday sir. I hope you wouldn't mind me mentioning you? . Thank you cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Btruth: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Aww, thank you very much, I appreciate you coming out to support me, but this is late but you can still vote Mysticgal on Saturday sir. I hope you wouldn't mind me mentioning you? . Thank you cool
you are welcome. Is Saturday the grand finale?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mysticgal(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Btruth:
you are welcome. Is Saturday the grand finale?
Yes it is. Please do vote Mysticgal at the next round cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Lovelynature(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
I vote

Refiner

cc NLjega

Wish you the best
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by refiner(f): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lovelynature:
I vote
Refiner
cc NLjega
Wish you the best
Thanks dear..
Though it came late, remember that the next vote is on Saturday, 10am...
Much love from me...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by refiner(f): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Btruth:
My vote thus are:

1. MIMZY smiley
2. Refiner
3. Lanicky
4. MissGdope
5. Ivyy
6. Mysticgal
7. Diasyluv.

Hi dear... sorry your vote came a little late ..

But on Saturday, you can vote me please as your contestant... can you??..

pls...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oyind17:
pls modify your previous post and add her. will pm you
done
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by talk2alabama: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Yes it is. Please do vote Mysticgal at the next round cool
pls change ur profile pic, it's old, viewers wish to see shades of ur pretty face wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ANIEXTY(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Thanks Dearie... You the best...
I will mention you when it starts tomorrow..
Thanks... Much Love..
Babe when is the finals, am campaigning for you in my post ooooo!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mysticgal(f): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
pls change ur profile pic, it's old, viewers wish to see shades of ur pretty face wink
Done cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by finalboss1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
urrgh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by talk2alabama: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Done cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Be my girlfrnd just for one second abeg... grin

Pic is hot like dat wink

But erm, ur collar bone is showing too much, I wish it would have been more relaxed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

See What A Full Grown Man Wore In Public ( Photo) / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.