Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee (19393 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo) / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree / Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by Adesiji77: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by CioAngels(f): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
EFCC(Mr Magu) kindly use your good office to help some able bodied men with families, aged parents were asked to retire from NIGERIA RE-INSURANCE if they wished and they did retired 10year ago. And to date chief jimoh ibrahim have refused to pay them their retirement benefits with the conniviance of the new ogas at the top. My pmb sir, please beg on behalf of these men who having worked tirelessly for many years for Nig re for jimoh ibrahim to pay them their retitement benefits. Fg continues to sell public properties to greedy Nigerians who does not have the capacity to run the companies which in two or so year will collapse after oga might have emptied treasury. Mr magu kindly help.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:
A funny comment from someone calling Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim oloriburuku. If u realy know the meaning u will know that is not in his dictionary, he can turn around your economy situation around for good. Why won't a good bussiness leave to where his investment is safe. Look at what your economy turn to under PMB, not everyone is a zonbie. I need such as a client, rather than waiting for a pertisan and clueless government
Na u be the real ZOMBIE here..if u dnt delete urself from this thread the thunddddddddder that will fire u is still dancing shook
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:
A funny comment from someone calling Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim oloriburuku. If u realy know the meaning u will know that is not in his dictionary, he can turn around your economy situation around for good. Why won't a good bussiness leave to where his investment is safe. Look at what your economy turn to under PMB, not everyone is a zonbie. I need such as a client, rather than waiting for a pertisan and clueless government
Na u be the real ZOMBIE here..if u dnt delete urself from this thread the thunddddddddder that will fire u is still dancing shoki
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by cuteboy2: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2016
omonla555:
One of the Ineffectual Buffon men.

I believe you must be referring to Ex-President Obasanjo. All the sale of national assets to Jimoh Ibrahim such as Nigerian Airways (later changed to Air Nigeria), Nicon Insurance, Nigerian Re-Insurance, etc took place during Obasanjo's govt. Along with Femi Otedola, Jimoh Ibrahim was one of the emergency billionaires OBJ created.

Femi Otedola broke into the big league with the purchase former AP (African Petroleum), which he later re-branded as Forte Oil.

Jimoh Ibrahim also bought NOLCHEM, which he re-branded to Global Fleet Energy.

Wale Babalakin, Chairman and owner of Bi-Courtney Ltd was another emergency billionaire OBJ created. He got concession for MMA1 (old local) and MMA2. With funding from Oceanic Bank, he was able to renovate MMA2 which that we have today. However, greed got the better of him when he started charging airlines exorbitant fees for usage of MMA2. Arik resisted moving to MMA2. Babalakin using OBJ backing tried to muscle airlines to to move to MMA2 and pay the ridiculous fees, Aero complied, but the rest refused. Babalakin obviously wanted to use cashflow from the high fees to finance upgrade of MMA1, rather than source for more loan. Because this stalemate, MMA1 remained in very parlous and horrible state and passengers suffered untold hardship using that terminal.

The ding-dong continued until GEJ came in, and terminated the concession deal. Babalakin went to court, and the case has been dragging since. GEJ appointed Stella Oduah as aviation minister, who immediately defied Wale Babalakin and commenced work in upgrading and modernizing MMA1 to the delight relief of the suffering masses.

Another multi-year sweet concession deal that Wale Babalakin is Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Despite the horrible state of the road and the regular fatal accidents on that road, Wale Babalakin wanted to re-erect toll gates to raise funds to work on that road contrary to the terms of the concession. OBJ govt and the public resisted this move, and he refused to upgrade the road into a 10-lane super-highway as per the terms of the agreement. Again the ding-dong continued until GEJ came in, and many fruitless negotiations, and with the constant outcry of Nigerians, ordered Julius Berger to repair the road to relief the suffering of the public. Wale Babalakin ran to the court to block the work.

Wale Babalakin resorted to whipping ethnic sentiments, that GEJ hates Yoruba people. This indeed is the genesis of the bile and hatred against against Stella Oduah and GEJ. The gullible public believed this poo, but forgot that his problems actually started during OBJ's tenure when he could not keep to the terms of his contract. Infact, part of Babalakin's travail during OBJ's govt was that his plans to build high-rise, 5 star hotel near Murtala Muhammed airport was resisted by Aviation Ministry and various aviation agencies such as FAAN and NCAA on grounds of safety.

During OBJ's tenure, Babalakin also bought the old Fed Govt Secretariat at Ikoyi. This was during the height of Tinubu-OBJ face-off on LCDA and Enron IPP matter. OBJ withheld Lagos State FAAC allocations. Tinubu in turn frustrated and prevented Babalakin from developing that Fed Govt Secretariat. He ensured that Fashola who took over continued the policy. Till date that building is being inhabited by squatters and rats.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by adami48(f): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
LANREFORWA:
one among his slaves.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
cuteboy2:

I believe you must be referring to Ex-President Obasanjo. All the sale of national assets to Jimoh Ibrahim such as Nigerian Airways (later changed to Air Nigeria), Nicon Insurance, Nigerian Re-Insurance, etc took place during Obasanjo's govt. Along with Femi Otedola, Jimoh Ibrahim was one of the emergency billionaires OBJ created.

Femi Otedola broke into the big league with the purchase former AP (African Petroleum), which he later re-branded as Forte Oil.

Jimoh Ibrahim also bought NOLCHEM, which he re-branded to Global Fleet Energy.

Wale Babalakin, Chairman and owner of Bi-Courtney Ltd was another emergency billionaire OBJ created. He got concession for MMA1 (old local) and MMA2. With funding from Oceanic Bank, he was able to renovate MMA2 which that we have today. However, greed got the better of him when he started charging airlines exorbitant fees for usage of MMA2. Arik resisted moving to MMA2. Babalakin using OBJ backing tried to muscle airlines to to move to MMA2 and pay the ridiculous fees, Aero complied, but the rest refused. Babalakin obviously wanted to use cashflow from the high fees to finance upgrade of MMA1, rather than source for more loan. Because this stalemate, MMA1 remained in very parlous and horrible state and passengers suffered untold hardship using that terminal.

The ding-dong continued until GEJ came in, and terminated the concession deal. Babalakin went to court, and the case has been dragging since. GEJ appointed Stella Oduah as aviation minister, who immediately defied Wale Babalakin and commenced work in upgrading and modernizing MMA1 to the delight relief of the suffering masses.

Another multi-year sweet concession deal that Wale Babalakin is Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Despite the horrible state of the road and the regular fatal accidents on that road, Wale Babalakin wanted to re-erect toll gates to raise funds to work on that road contrary to the terms of the concession. OBJ govt and the public resisted this move, and he refused to upgrade the road into a 10-lane super-highway as per the terms of the agreement. Again the ding-dong continued until GEJ came in, and many fruitless negotiations, and with the constant outcry of Nigerians, ordered Julius Berger to repair the road to relief the suffering of the public. Wale Babalakin ran to the court to block the work.

Wale Babalakin resorted to whipping ethnic sentiments, that GEJ hates Yoruba people. This indeed is the genesis of the bile and hatred against against Stella Oduah and GEJ. The gullible public believed this poo, but forgot that his problems actually started during OBJ's tenure when he could not keep to the terms of his contract. Infact, part of Babalakin's travail during OBJ's govt was that his plans to build high-rise, 5 star hotel near Murtala Muhammed airport was resisted by Aviation Ministry and various aviation agencies such as FAAN and NCAA on grounds of safety.

During OBJ's tenure, Babalakin also bought the old Fed Govt Secretariat at Ikoyi. This was during the height of Tinubu-OBJ face-off on LCDA and Enron IPP matter. OBJ withheld Lagos State FAAC allocations. Tinubu in turn frustrated and prevented Babalakin from developing that Fed Govt Secretariat. He ensured that Fashola who took over continued the policy. Till date that building is being inhabited by squatters and rats.
good to know ,but we are talking about Jimoh Ibrahim the crook...if we're to compare them both babalakin is waaaaayyyyyyy better and besides the govt offered them all this on a platter of gold who wouldn't grab it It's the same situation with Dangote as he was given the power of monopoly....But u see that Jimoh Ibrahim is a not just a crook and criminal but also a Devil...someone that owes staff salaries for months,collects loans and defaults in repayment,diverts such funds instead of using them for what they were proposed for.if u hear jimoh Ibrahim u better run
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by LANREFORWA: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
U guys criticising me, need to know what oloriburuu means in yoruba u will know Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim is far from that,nomatter your talks shout or whatever that can't change him to that, U can go and collect your own billions of naira to invest if is that easy.if u like continew to use panadol for someone else headache, just be careful of use of word u don't really know the meaning because if those allegation is proven beyond reasonable doubt then what he didd is not good but he is not oloriburuku becaus if he is no one will give him such contracts, loan. I trust Nigeria if they dont c something importnt from him tey would not release money. If u disagree with that enter bank one day with your best dress and good prospective bussiness plans and request for huge loan and prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by LANREFORWA: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nigerians sabi stories how pple make monney. Na u know overnight billonaire, emegency billonaire etc, I beg. Go on maraton sleep nd c how u beecomee millonaire oveernight billonaire, even u story teller who knows how Otedola, elumelu, jimoh ibrahim money nd u dey watch and still no make your own. I don't like this wailing association again, better make my own. Afterall u saw Ibb, Abdusalam, Atiku there u know talk these are guys that stole directly like Abacha in govt seat, is those that hussle to get theirs u talk about as if is tht easy. U that is looking for someone to ban, I don't know when u become PMB, the last time I cheked u are still wailing and searching for the same thing your so call oloriburuku have in excess. The on looker pls inbox me when another set of people want rise so that I an partake there. Is matter of choice to suceed or keep wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Longrich Products In Nigeria / Finance Minister And CBN Fall Out On Blacklisted 41 Items / INFERNO - Nigerian Breweries Lagos Is ON FIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.