Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

About University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About University Of Ibadan (6782 Views)

5 Facts About University Of Benin / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About University Of Ibadan by omobolaluv(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2006
[img]http://Hello Nairalander,

if you are on university of ibadan RUN always visit their site, go to the addimission page to know the date of the post sreening exercise. bye may God help us all.

omobolaluv
[/img]
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2006
omobolaluv,

are you a student of UI? You seem to know a lot about the latest news from the school.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by JOSSYTEM(f): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2006
thanks Omobolaluv can you please drop your phone number so that i can call you
Re: About University Of Ibadan by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2006
i don't understand is it that ui is going to conduct another screening apart from the result we submitted ?
Re: About University Of Ibadan by JOSSYTEM(f): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2006
Do you know the cut off mark for psychology and sociology?
Re: About University Of Ibadan by BenWood(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2006
[color=#006600][/color] Please Omobolaluv, if u r a student of ui kindly give ur numba for contact, cos i do not understand what ui is upto this time, pls i'm seeking an admission into the college of medicine, in the physiotherapy dept. do u know anything about this course? pls hint me ui is taking so much of our time, though, av alwayz been @ alert shocked but is like i'm running out of patience to be admitted into that school undecided. pls help us with ur mobile numba. cheesy
thanks for ur info. kiss
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2006
[center]UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS UNIT
[/center]

Following the submission and processing of documents for screening by candidates who made the University of Ibadan their first and second choice in the 2006 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME), candidates are advised to check their admission status using an ACCESS CODE obtainable from any of the following banks operating on the eTranzact platform:

Access Bank                                                    Skye Bank

Covenant University Community Bank            South-West Ikoyi Community Bank

Ecobank                                                          Union Bank

First City Monument Bank                               Unity Bank

GT Bank                                                          Bank PHB

Intercontinental Bank                                     Wema Bank PLC

Sterling Bank                                                   Zenith Bank

Oceanic Bank                                                  IBTC-Chatered Bank

UBA Group

Candidates are required to follow the steps outlined below:

- Go to any of the banks listed above to procure the admissions portal access code.

- Upon payment, a receipt with the access code – receipt number and confirmation order number – is printed and issued to the candidate.

- The candidate logs into the university portal (http://www.ui.mycportal.com) with the following information:
                                  - Jamb Registration Number
                                  - Confirmation Order Number

- On confirmation of the validity of the supplied information, the candidate is granted access.

In the event of the candidates encountering any difficulties, the following numbers can be contacted for assistance:

01-2714449, 01-8722222, 01-7203685-7

Or a mail can be sent to uiadm2006@mail.ui.edu.ng, support@socketworksglobal.com or info-ng@etranzact.net.

The ACCESS CODE charge is N1000.00 only.

Thank you.

Signed

Chief Moji Ladipo, mni

Registrar

http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions/
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2006
After buying the card. . .

CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

Following the submission and processing of documents for screening by candidates who made the University of Ibadan their 1st and 2nd Choice in the 2006 UME, successful candidates are requested to present themselves for verification and interactive session at the University of Ibadan on Tuesday 9 January 2007.

Candidates should report formally dressed, at the Lecture Theatre of their respective Faculties, for the exercise at 8.00 a.m. prompt with the following:

(a) Print Out Letter of Invitation
(b) Original and photocopies of JAMB Notification of Result
(c) Original and photocopies of WAEC/NECO SSCE Certificates
(d) Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn declaration of age
(e) Two (2) recent passport size photographs showing frontal face view (size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm)

Candidates Should note that Online Statement of O/L and JAMB results are not acceptable for this exercise.

Please, note that the date of the verification/Interactive session will not be extended. Therefore, a candidate who fails to show up at the stipulated time and date is deemed to have forfeited his/her chances of being considered for admission.

Candidates who submitted documents for the Screening Exercise and have not been short-listed for the Interactive Session will be given another opportunity for consideration by processing a Change of Course into courses where vacancies may exist at a later date.
This category of candidates are advised to visit constantly/regularly the University of Ibadan Website (http:/www.ui.edu.ng/admission) for further details.

Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Any candidate who submits documents that are not genuine will automatically be disqualified and handed over to the police.

Resumption date for the 2006/2007 Academic session is September 2007.

We thank all those candidates who have shown interest in the University of Ibadan.

To Check the Status of your admission [url=http://www.ui.mycportal.com/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=0&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status]Click Here[/url].

http://www.ui.mycportal.com/cportal/web
Re: About University Of Ibadan by mimicefe(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2007
please guys,i need help,i just check my admission status and i was not short listed for the interactive session,i am so confuse i don't know what to do.this is my e-mail id-mimicefe@yahoo.co.uk or phone number-08077294573.i can not wait for another year or two to get into school.any body who can help me,please call or mail me.i really need help.
efe
from benin,edo state.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2007
Didn't you read the whole info on the page when you checked your admission status? 

Anyway, read this again, from my above post:

Candidates who submitted documents for the Screening Exercise and have not been short-listed for the Interactive Session will be given another opportunity for consideration by processing a Change of Course into courses where vacancies may exist at a later date.
This category of candidates are advised to visit constantly/regularly the University of Ibadan Website (http:/www.ui.edu.ng/admission) for further details.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by koblo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2007
Am in a bloody fix,when is d interactive session comin up,is it 9th or 16th, Sumbodi pls help.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by koblo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2007
Omobola,ur prob is now more/less lyk my prob.Put ur mind 2 rest,i wont stop prayin 4 u.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2007
Interractive session is on the 16th.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by samsondavi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2007
pls i need your help concern ui admission, i don,t the time they submit credential. Do think they can consider me for admission and how can i get the access code card. I need a friend from ui who can be given me information about ui. You can contact me on 08035795413
Thanks
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2007
Were you out of the country? Where do you live? You chose a school and refused to follow updates about it? Na wa o! I doubt if anything can be done about your case, but who knows, you can still try your luck. Go to the school and find out what's up.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by omobolaluv(f): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2007
HI all, this is omobolaluv, well am not a student of ui, also seeking, but i thank God that you have check your status but i cant check mine i dotn know why, i bought the code since 2006 27th of Dec, i keep on calling them all they can say is hold on, check back, please i pray God will help us all, becos i want to study medicine as well.

for my number this is it

bye for now good luck
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2007
You gotta pester these people harder.  Interactive session is just in 4 days!

Good luck!
Re: About University Of Ibadan by koblo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2007
Sorry samson,u r outta d race.No nid gettin ur hopes high n pls dnt buy d access code,u'll jst b wastin ur money.Wish u d best in ur endeavours, Bola,luk 4 a soluxn now.Wish u d best
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2007
Today's the Interactive session. I believe it has ended already. So guys that went for the interview,

* How was it?

* What and what did you do there?

* What sort of Interactive session was it?

* What kind of questions did they ask you?

Let's discuss, folks!
Re: About University Of Ibadan by mimicefe(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2007
i want to know if i have to keep on checking d net 4 d change of course detail or travel to ibadan.i also want to know if it is goin to be online changin.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by omobolaluv(f): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2007
well all is well, but for university of ibadan, i think they still need to do something, if they want to go for post jamb they should do it, because i dont understand this O'level they are using,is total nonsense
Re: About University Of Ibadan by lado9(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
PLs HELP. does any1 know how 2 fill in d change of course form online i.e wot site r we suppose 2 go 2
Re: About University Of Ibadan by boladele: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2007
na wa,
          when is the changing of course gona be out?
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2007
I heard the change of course form will be available for download as from tomorrow afternoon.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by boladele: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2007
na wa oooooo
if you were in my on shoe?,would you have waste your jamb after an attempt an scoring 289.then 0/level again na wa for this school.then issue of change of course.well i dont fucking care shaa oo.i just want to do anything they offer me.cos am tired of staying at home.you can offer your ur advise,
Re: About University Of Ibadan by Wazirri(m): 2:33am On Jan 25, 2007
How simple it is, If u follow the RIGHT rules,
Re: About University Of Ibadan by mimicefe(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2007
i beg i want to know if we are goin to download the change of course of form.
i went to the site and this was want i saw.i have been tryin to enter into the portals site but no way,are we suppose to use this site for the change of course[www.ui.mycportal.com] ?.i need answers plzzzzzzzzzz.

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS UNIT

CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

Candidates who submitted documents for the Screening Exercise and did not participate in the Interactive Session of 16 January 2007 are hereby given another opportunity for consideration by processing a Change of Course into the following courses where few vacancies exist:

(a) ARTS: ARCHAEOLOGY, ANTHROPOLOGY, ARABIC & ISLAMIC STUDIES, CLASSICS,

FRENCH, GERMAN, RUSSIAN, YORUBA, LINGUISTICS, RELIGIOUS STUDIES, HISTORY

(b) EDUCATION: ADULT EDUCATION, HUMAN KINETICS, SPECIAL EDUCATION,

TEACHER EDUCATION (SCIENCE)

(c) SCIENCE: ANTHROPOLOGY, ARCHAEOLOGY, BOTANY, GEOGRAPHY (SCIENCE)

MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, ZOOLOGY

(d) TECHNOLOGY: WOOD PRODUCT ENGINEERING

(e) VETERINARY MEDICINE

(f) AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY: AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY, WILDLIFE, FISHERIES

(g) SOCIAL SCIENCES: GEOGRAPHY

This category of candidates are expected to fill the Change of Course Form on-line using the Access Code not later than Monday, 5th February 2007.

The deadline for submission will not be extended.

Mis-representation of information is a serious offence. Any candidate who gives false information will automatically be disqualified.

Candidates are advised to check regularly at the University Website (http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions and http://www.ui.mycportal.com) for the names of short-listed candidates as well as the date of the supplementary interactive session.
Downloads

Cut Off Points

Home l Prospective Students l Current Students l Faculty & Staff l Alumni, Donors,& Friends
© 2004. Site Designed by WEBSOFT
Re: About University Of Ibadan by lado9(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hey guys i just filled my change of course form now ,if u need 2 fill urs just go 2 http://www.ui.mycportal.com).gud luck
Re: About University Of Ibadan by goodguy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2007
The Change of Course form is already out. You guys can fill it here: http://www.ui.mycportal.com
Re: About University Of Ibadan by deanantony(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2007
i try getting in there but 2 my surprise i found this:' Your request could not be carried out.
The details are as follows:
Unable to get the portal requested for this device'.
pls wat can i do before on 5th feb.2007[the closing date].i need to enter uni this year.pls help somebody.i wish who ever might mhave done his/her own goodluck
Re: About University Of Ibadan by walecs: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2007
omo me self i no fi open the site na wa for ui ooooooooooo grin grin grin cry
Re: About University Of Ibadan by walecs: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2007
omo me  
 Error!
  Your request could not be carried out.
The details are as follows:
Unable to get the portal requested for this device

back

self i no fi open the site na wa for ui ooooooooooo grin grin grin cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: UNIZIK Commences Post UTME/D.E Sales / Tell Me The Closing Date For The Nov/dec Neco Exam / How To Download Noun Exam Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.