Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer (17873 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by lordkit400: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Legendary musician, Innocent Idibia has opened up on the death of his former producer, OJB Jezreel, who he said was magical in his chosen profession. Music star, 2face said he loved working with OJB Jezreel, who died on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 and wished he could have done more for him before he died.

2face said, “Working with him was wonderful we made magic together. I wish there was so much more I could have done for him before he died.”

OJB’s greatest contribution to Nigerian music was his production on 2face’s first two solo albums ‘Face 2 Face’, and ‘Grass To Grace’.

Both albums not only made 2face Idibia a bona fide African superstar but also helped to instill the belief in our generation that Africans can conquer the world.

2face also just got back from an unforgettable experience in Kenya where he explored Nairobi with his wife, Annie Idibia as well as winners of the Campari Dare To Mix promo.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/21/2face-drops-words-of-magic-as-he-mourns-former-producer-ojb/

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2016
hmmm rip

see this::: please help.. I Had S*x with a Celebrity and He Gave
Me an STD” http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/i-had-sex-with-celebrity-and-he-gave-me.html?m=0
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by IykeChukz(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Man wey die na death kill am.

One day, man go die go.

Respect OJB

RIP Man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by goldbim(f): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice eulogy..I think OJB's fulfilled because the best thing that could happen to man after death is for people to have great testimonies about him even when he's no more..shows he was /still a respected HERO in the music industry!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by allanphash7(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
I mourn OJB aswell

1 Like

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Endougs(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Yeah we all miss him

1 Like

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Bsc(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Right here mp3 was a great hit courtesy of OJB...RIP...

Wetin we go do ! to make u see say our luv 4u na real?
Is just right here x2
We dnt have much to say , Oo Jay BEe !
Cuz naira-land truely loves u
With pains in our heart we say ..REst In Peace !
RESt In Peace...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by okuneddie(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Continue to R.I.P...... We Are All Travellers In The Wilderness Of This
World...And The Best We Can Find In Our
Travels Is An Honest Friend...
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by NaLaugh: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
OJB and Tubaba had musical chemistry.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Koolmexxi(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
"I'm the one who's searching" and "Pretete" were some of his best works while he immensely contributed to 2baba's first Album. RIP

3 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by swituju: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Rip man though it was untimely.God knws best
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
sad

Rip ojb
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by MrObontami(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2016
sad
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by saintfaculty(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
sad
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by anorld(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm RIP man
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by orekelewa09(f): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Reface, Na today Jezreel die?
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by kingthreat(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
lordkit400:

2face said, “Working with him was wonderful we made magic together. I wish there was so much more I could have done for him before he died.”

When he was still alive and needed a surgery the first time, what did you do. Post-surgery, what did you do for him. Human beings. Cruel as ever.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by fiercehillz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
kingthreat:

When he was still alive and needed a surgery the first time, what did you do. Post-surgery, what did you do for him. Human beings. Cruel as ever.

Seems you have little knowledge about 2face...He gives without announcing it. This I know very well

11 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by fiercehillz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
orekelewa09:
Reface, Na today Jezreel die?
Nor b d person wey cry pass when person die like am pass o

3 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by XVIER(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
kingthreat:

you just talk my mind

2 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by bleskid: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
Right here mp3 was a great hit courtesy of OJB...RIP...

Wetin we go do ! to make u see say our luv 4u na real?
Is just right here x2
We dnt have much to say , Oo Jay BEe !
Cuz naira-land truely loves u
With pains in our heart we say ..REst In Peace !
RESt In Peace...

1 Like

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Begin(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by bleskid: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Rest in peace... Why tubaba come day swizz face, na only u de thing pain cry Rest in peace... Why tubaba come day swizz face, na only u de thing pain
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by kingthreat(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=fiercehillz post=46780320]

Seems you have little knowledge about 2face...He gives without announcing it. This I know very well[/]

He epp you?

1 Like

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Make he sidon Na today he die?
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by ibez007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Death is the only thing #Guaranteed.

RIP OJB!...
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Which ojb?...the one u couldn't help when he neededu the most?...#SHEER HYPOCRISY!

3 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Which ojb?...the one u couldn't help when he needed u the most?...#SHEER HYPOCRISY!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by lonelydora: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tubaba, did u donate money to him when he was to go for surgery in India? If Yes, your mourning is justified, but if NO then hold your mourning we don't need it.

RIP OJB Jezreel

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nelly And Ashanti / Top Five Best Dressed Nigeria Male Artists (photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.