Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! (8648 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2016
I have side chicks but my reasons are pretty basic! My girlfriend always wants to go the whole nine yards sexually, to her she must cum anytime I touch her! But with side chick I can cum after 2mins self and not feel bad! I can bang her anyway I deem fit and not be worried!(being selfish feels good at times ) Also there is the aspect of feeling secured like a man! With side chicks you don't force baby to come over Naaaa! if she is busy you call another but note : if you bang a side chick too much you will start having feeling for her! So please have many! Then finally the reason why all men cheat
Curiosity
Starts like this
Chaii see that fine girl hmmm
Wonder if her yansh soft?
Wonder how she go be like for bed?
Wonder how she moans?
Some sick guys coughs*like me* even wonder how she will cry when he hurts her
That curiosity is what leads to the exploration
Its in my nature to be curious and then explore
so the next time a married man or hooked guy sees you and tries to toast you understand that like we are all so curious abt mars, so is he abt you!!

i can tell you lies and say its because men are bad and all that but lets face it! there are over a billion articles on this issue and all the answers vary and are very ineffective yea its painful but hey its the truth only advice i have is this! the only thing that can keep a man isnt food, big yansh,boobs, sex,bj,money ,or even character to an extent or how learned you are. ITS WHO URE (being real) there is someone out there that wants that rubbish that ur ex saw and left, you might not be lucky to ever meet him but that's just the truth, cooking and all the rest are the radios and other accessories you need for the car but the chassis is you note:my gf farts in my front and its messy and funny i have to run out some times but in my eyes she is sexy as hell!

1 Share

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Men have side chicks and cheat because they are selfish and don't care about a woman's feelings. Men are just selfish, manipulative, a$$holes who can't think of anything but puss. They don't know the meaning of love, they think love is separate from sex and don't care less that women see it another way around.

If you care about a woman you will not cheat her for your own gratification. If you care about your relationship then you will communicate about s3x instead of going to the next girl for something better. A woman meant to be your partner, not a group of holes to stick your d into.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Men have side chicks and cheat because they are selfish and don't care about a woman's feelings. Men are just selfish, manipulative, a$$holes who can't think of anything but puss. They don't know the meaning of love, they think love is separate from sex and don't care less that women see it another way around.

If you care about a woman you will not cheat her for your own gratification. If you care about your relationship then you will communicate about s3x instead of going to the next girl for something better. A woman meant to be your partner, not a group of holes to stick your d into.

just reading the pain in ur words eh! ur wound must be fresh or old and really deep, its not just abt sex jor, i have gone after girls that have smaller ass than my gf, its just curiosity! the need to explore and find out, funny enough love wont make a man faithful grow up and stop deceiving yourself, i love my gf but i was with another girl on Friday! the only advice i have for you is this dear
ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT URE NOT THE SIDE CHICK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

just reading the pain in ur words eh! ur wound must be fresh or old and really deep, its not just abt sex jor, i have gone after girls that have smaller ass than my gf, its just curiosity! the need to explore and find out, funny enough love wont make a man faithful grow up and stop deceiving yourself, i love my gf but i was with another girl on Friday! the only advice i have for you is this dear
ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT URE NOT THE SIDE CHICK

I was never side chick. But I will never be anyone's chick again. Men are just cheating a$$holes, if you truly LOVE you will not disrespect. I hate all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by fbtowner(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I was never side chick. But I will never be anyone's chick again. Men are just cheating a$$holes, if you truly LOVE you will not disrespect. I hate all of you.

ewwww who did this to u ?

take it easy dear op is an asshole

but u have been dating the wrong guy

and the problem is on ur mindset

ALL MEN DONT CHEAT i repeat ALL MEN DONT CHEAT

im 100% positive on this if u luckingly meet on u would remember my word
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by refiner(f): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
I have side chicks but my reasons are pretty basic! My girlfriend always wants to go the whole nine yards sexually, to her she must cum anytime I touch her! But with side chick I can cum after 2mins self and not feel bad! I can bang her anyway I deem fit and not be worried!(being selfish feels good at times ) Also there is the aspect of feeling secured like a man! With side chicks you don't force baby to come over Naaaa! if she is busy you call another but note : if you bang a side chick too much you will start having feeling for her! So please have many! Then finally the reason why all men cheat
Curiosity
Starts like this
Chaii see that fine girl hmmm
Wonder if her yansh soft?
Wonder how she go be like for bed?
Wonder how she moans?
Some sick guys coughs*like me* even wonder how she will cry when he hurts her
That curiosity is what leads to the exploration
Its in my nature to be curious and then explore
so the next time a married man or hooked guy sees you and tries to toast you understand that like we are all so curious abt mars, so is he abt you!!

i can tell you lies and say its because men are bad and all that but lets face it! there are over a billion articles on this issue and all the answers vary and are very ineffective yea its painful but hey its the truth only advice i have is this! the only thing that can keep a man isnt food, big yansh,boobs, sex,bj,money ,or even character to an extent or how learned you are. ITS WHO URE (being real) there is someone out there that wants that rubbish that ur ex saw and left, you might not be lucky to ever meet him but that's just the truth, cooking and all the rest are the radios and other accessories you need for the car but the chassis is you note:my gf farts in my front and its messy and funny i have to run out some times but in my eyes she is sexy as hell!

grin grin grin... Nice points...

Dear please, vote me in today's election... Go to the fashion section, on the voting thread, Type..."I vote refiner. cc NLjega"
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2016
fbtowner:

It's not my mindset - men choose to cheat, I didn't choose for them. Is not my fault. I cannot read minds or future. I cannot just "know" man will treat me like trash or that he is wrong one. They didn't respect me. That is not my fault - is theirs.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by refiner(f): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2016
fbtowner:

Dear please, remember to vote me today... Just go to the thread and type... "I vote refiner. cc NLjega"
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Am I enjoying this thread? It seems so. cheesy

Foolinlove, I can't say I can totally relate to how you feel, but I think I understand to a reasonable extent.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Am I enjoying this thread? It seems so. cheesy

Foolinlove, I can't say I can totally relate to how you feel, but I think I understand to a reasonable extent.

Give it time, you will relate. Some a$$hole will break your heart, too. Unless you are smart enough to never fall in love.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Puresolutions: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

@foolinlove i hate to disagree with you dear.Your past doesn;t define your entirerity,and by this i mean as boys we may hurt ladies but when we begin to form into maturity some sense begins to knock down onto our heads so we transform however slow,you sound albeit it's a permanant feature of men to be this way,even though if i told u for example i know 15 men that aren't ike this u would dispute..but i lyk to ask have u found an alternative for men yet?,your arguements points to this incline? Do you have a replacement for men?

If you haven't i urge u to leave the bois begin,allow yourself heal and you'll find the ones that would love to even die for after you've willignly walked away from the hurt,but right now,if our words are a product of our perception and perspectives,then u have one that has been bent.Bent by life and hurt and unforgiveness and hatred...

Let yourself heal.leave people who hurt u alone in your mind,you're only hurting yourself further.

And as for me personally i exempt myself from your accused party i think byond h*les

1 Like

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Puresolutions:

@foolinlove i hate to disagree with you dear.Your past doesn;t define your entirerity,and by this i mean as boys we may hurt ladies but when we begin to form into maturity some sense begins to knock down onto our heads so we transform however slow,you sound albeit it's a permanant feature of men to be this way,even though if i told u for example i know 15 men that aren't ike this u would dispute..but i lyk to ask have u found an alternative for men yet?,your arguements points to this incline? Do you have a replacement for men?

If you haven't i urge u to leave the bois begin,allow yourself heal and you'll find the ones that would love to even die for after you've willignly walked away from the hurt,but right now,if our words are a product of our perception and perspectives,then u have one that has been bent.Bent by life and hurt and unforgiveness and hatred...

Let yourself heal.leave people who hurt u alone in your mind,you're only hurting yourself further.

And as for me personally i exempt myself from your accused party i think byond h*les

I'm no lesbian, I just hate men.

Lemme ask you this: someone gives you box of chocolates and you know that 90% are poisoned. Will you eat any of those chocolates since you don't know which ones are poisoned and which aren't?? I wouldn't. That's why I choose not to date anymore. 90% of men (probably more) are cheating a$$holes. I'm not going to let anyone cheat on me ever again.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

This your case is serious oooo! Lol
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

This your case is serious oooo! Lol
Look for my pin and add me up! Stop hating men

Don't tell me what to do you cheater.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Lemme ask you this: someone gives you box of chocolates and you know that 90% are poisoned. Will you eat any of those chocolates since you don't know which ones are poisoned and which aren't?? I wouldn't. That's why I choose not to date anymore. 90% of men (probably more) are cheating a$$holes. I'm not going to let anyone cheat on me ever again.

Damm that chocolate analogy sha!!!!
I don't think its 90% tho more like 65%
As for no one ever cheating on you! You can't plan these things
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Don't tell me what to do you cheater.

Lmao
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Damm that chocolate analogy sha!!!!
I don't think its 90% tho more like 65%
As for no one ever cheating on you! You can't plan these things

I can plan easily. No more dating. No more bullshit. No more chocolate for me, "dear".
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
fbtowner:

@op is an asshole na wa oooo! See defamation sha! What did I do? Since when is saying to truth wrong
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Puresolutions: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

You're pouring out hatred my dear,let me tell u this like wise.A girl meets an educated rich guy in a bar they date,they then fall apart she moves to another guy she met in another club this time in another country the same thing happened,she moves to another in another continent the same,she tries an educated this time the same as the educated,do you know the constant factor in this sequence? The place of meeting,and many times we fail to realize we may say we meet different people but they're the same because their place and things of interests casts their mentality mould.Dont hate guys..u'v probably bin dating the same person over and over.We dnt all cheat..

I say for myself even though in pub forum,nnever ever double dated not even 1ce..

and im sure there are plenty beta guys than me nt sayin im d gud one..just let them be and learn to love again.You'll be suprised it is hurt that teaches us to love rightly and your process of hurt has only opened up depths that when u find tru love,if u embrace it and leave hurt it would leave u transformed,all the best ( busy with work - your posting had an effect on me i couldn't help but respond ).
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Puresolutions:

stop lying jor!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I can plan easily. No more dating. No more bullshit. No more chocolate for me, "dear".

you will still fall in love! cant run from it dear
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Puresolutions: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

stop lying jor!

I've never double dated not even once.I'm well brought up my morals are 100% everyone i go people old young male female fall in love with me for this.Not lying bro..Moreso i'm virgo,we dont fall in love too easily...do ur research u would see
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Puresolutions:

I've never double dated not even once.I'm well brought up my morals are 100% everyone i go people old young male female fall in love with me for this.Not lying bro..Moreso i'm virgo,we dont fall in love too easily...do ur research u would see

ma nigga ma nigga
you be lion sha

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Puresolutions: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

stop lying jor!

Go and study Virgo love life to find out more.Google up oya
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you will still fall in love! cant run from it dear

Yes I can. WATCH ME.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yes I can. WATCH ME.

watching ya in 3D

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by naijaboiy: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

gringringringrin

It must have really hurt. Next time be "wise" in love. cheesy
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

watching ya in 3D

I look more like Daenerys.

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I look more like Daenerys.

Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin

It must have really hurt. Next time be "wise" in love. cheesy

Just don't fall in love in the first place. Best advice ever.
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by BALLOSKI: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2016
I de come
Re: Why Men Have Side Chicks!!!! by foolinlove(f): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman / I Swear Is True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.