Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 (5721 Views)

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2016
So, i woke up this morning and while it was still 'kinda' raining, i decided to explore the tecno camon c9 camera outdoors. First and foremost, I'd like to say a very big thank you to the snails who graced the photo-shot session despite the short notice. It was fun working with you guys.

P.S: These images were not edited in whatever way neither were the camera settings tempered. These pictures were shot using the default camera settings on the Tecno Camon C9.

Source : http://www.techsng.com/2016/06/check-first-pictures-shot-using-tecno-camon-c9.html

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2016
This was actually shot last night using the Camon C9 back camera under low no light condition. The image was shot some few minutes to 9pm (precisely 8:47pm). Thanks to PHCN, there was no electricity at the time and i was feeling too lazy to go turn on something that's been saving Nigerians since 1960 - Generator. It so happened that during the time, i was testing the Camon C9 watermark feature and taking a picture of my hand in front of the camera was all i could really do since none of my dogs could be still.

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2016
These weeds flowers were also part of the photo-shot session. So, I'd say thanks to them even though they can be found almost everywhere.

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2016
More pics abeg
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Who can tell me what's happening here? All i can say is, it was raining at the time and it was cold.

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
More pics abeg
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by CertifiedSamuel: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove please come and see o...
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Adeyeancah(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2016
TechsNG:

you try sha bro but you for hustle more snap snakes join... tongue

3 Likes

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Adeyeancah:
you try sha bro but you for hustle more snap snakes join... tongue

Well, i wouldn't mind coming to your crib to get some shots as long as you will be the photographer and i will be coaching you from a distance.

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Obagoblog(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
No doubt that phone is very good especially in pics taking... I call it camera phone... Lol
You can check the Disadvantages of this phone here
http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/06/problems-and-advantages-tecno-camon-C9.html
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by laryom1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
TechsNG:
Who can tell me what's happening here? All i can say is, it was raining at the time and it was cold.
how much did you get yours?
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by teelaweee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cool the picture quality is nice
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Chimaritoponcho: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
wɦy cɑɳ't u pɛѳpʆɛ ɑʆʆѳw uร tѳ ɦɛɑʀ wѳʀɗ iɳ ɳʆ ɑgɑiɳ ɛѵɛʀy tiɱɛ cɑɱѳɳ c9 .ɑɦ ah

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
wɦy cɑɳ't u pɛѳpʆɛ ɑʆʆѳw uร tѳ ɦɛɑʀ wѳʀɗ iɳ ɳʆ ɑgɑiɳ
ɛѵɛʀy tiɱɛ cɑɱѳɳ c9 .ɑɦ ah
Must you enter any free room you see. Nawa
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice camera
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by CertifiedSamuel: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
wɦy cɑɳ't u pɛѳpʆɛ ɑʆʆѳw uร tѳ ɦɛɑʀ wѳʀɗ iɳ ɳʆ ɑgɑiɳ
ɛѵɛʀy tiɱɛ cɑɱѳɳ c9 .ɑɦ ah

And why can't you just write in a way that we won't have to strain our eyes to understand your point?

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Iceman296: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Obagoblog:
No doubt that phone is very good especially in pics taking... I call it camera phone... Lol
You can check the Disadvantages of this phone here
http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/06/problems-and-advantages-tecno-camon-C9.html

From what you've Written in your Blog, The advantages obviously outweighs the disadvantages. So Your Opinion holds no Water.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Esotericbaby: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
TechsNG:

lmaoo, even snails know when it's cold.

must be nice..
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by benigneOne(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Another set of photos from this device.

Really beautiful, but instead of focusing on the camera alone, more light can be shed on the other beautiful features, afterall not only camera makes a phone.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Tizzie: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
i go soon go rob to buy this phone, has anyone tried it for snapchat ? how's it like ?
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
TechsNG:
This was actually shot last night using the Camon C9 back camera under low no light condition. The image was shot some few minutes to 9pm (precisely 8:47pm). Thanks to PHCN, there was no electricity at the time and i was feeling too lazy to go turn on something that's been saving Nigerians since 1960 - Generator. It so happened that during the time, i was testing the Camon C9 watermark feature and taking a picture of my hand in front of the camera was all i could really do since none of my dogs could be still.

Please is camon c9 out in stores yet....... I'm in Enugu
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Obagoblog(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Iceman296:

From what you've Written in your Blog, The advantages obviously outweighs the disadvantages. So Your Opinion holds no Water.

Yeah. It's apparent and I know. I only try to reveal the drawbacks of any latest phone because people tend to forget that anything with advantage will also have it Disadvantage.. And that you will get here www.obagoblog.com
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Mercury01: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please OP how much is the C9? I have heard a lot about it. I am so getting it.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Obagoblog(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
papadee93:

Please is camon c9 out in stores yet....... I'm in Enugu
Why not order it online...
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Obagoblog:

Why not order it online...

How do I do that?
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by benigneOne(f): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mercury01:

It's about 50k.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by kennybenjminz: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
no go rob oo cos the phone go still dey market..maybe pray too that dollar comes down
Tizzie:
i go soon go rob to buy this phone, has anyone tried it for snapchat ? how's it like ?
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by kennybenjminz: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
N49,900. just make it 50k for safety.
Mercury01:
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by jidehis: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
TechsNG:
SMH
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Baroba(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
I hope you cooked those tiger snails..Nice colour reproduction on the camera.. nice camera..
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
How much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick / See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity / How Does Glo Data Sharing Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.