Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused (792 Views)

Pls I Need Matured Answers With These Questions From My Ex- Girlfriend / I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by live4christ: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
I am a corp member and I have a fiancee that I love and she loves me too.we hv been dating for like a year now.we only romance and kiss no sex.2months ago she told me that we should stop the romance and kiss till marriage. she is suppose to visit me at my place but she now told me that she will not b sleeping at my place but at their family house which I know.Although she told me that she told her mum abt her journey to my place and her mum accepted. my question is that was it her mum that told her to stay at the family house or she intended to abstain from me because of romance and other sexual tins.am confused
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2016
SO WHAT KIND OF ADVICE DO YOU NEED?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by live4christ: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
SO WHAT KIND OF ADVICE DO YOU NEED?
whether the no sex and romance thing is to fool me or she is sincere with it because she knows am a virgin
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by tobbie247(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Break up with her and live4christ just as your moniker says angry
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by esxty(f): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
if u love her,why not be patient till marriage. and ask her for her reasons
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't be a mugu.

If she is not a virgin, she's playing you for a fool.

If she isn't a virgin, you can take it to the bank that she is screwing other guys.

Sex or you walk.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by benedictac(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Don't be a mugu.
If she isn't a virgin, you can take it to the bank that she is screwing other guys.
Sex or you walk.

Don't have this mind set concerning women it's bad for the brains biko.

OP don't mind him oh. Sex before marriage is wrong and that u know. so come to an agreement with her and see reasons with her. she not having sex with you doesn't mean she's fooling around. if you love her, then wait for marriage.

Abi u wan do come disappoint her later?
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by achinaboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
i wonder how old you are now as a copper talking about fiance and marriage,if you love kissing and ssex, forget this girl and date the girls that are willing to do things like that, focus on how to arrange your money track, marrige shouldn't come first, no offence bro
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nawa o, is this even an issue undecided
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by Nasri100(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
You guys get so attached to women, overrate sex, so they can dictate and play mind games with you. Its obvious you want to get laid so bad. If shes refusing, get it somewhere else. Otherwise, respect her decision.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
live4christ:
whether the no sex and romance thing is to fool me or she is sincere with it because she knows am a virgin
y wld u even tel a lady dat ur a virgin
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by NLjona(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
op..isit not clear to you that she is playing on you.. don't be the nice guy that she can control.. instead give her your own terms of the relationship the way you want it to go..

imagine.. u guys are dating.. no romance just kiss.. she is definateltly fvcking outside and she's fed up with your nice and "Yes madame" being.. you're the man for crying out loud.. u have the D.. not her... start taking control of the relationship cos it seems she's the one controling it. ..cheers

one advice thou..

NEVER

TRUST

GIRLS!!!
#TeamPlayboys!!!
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by UyiIredia(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Don't be a mugu.

Sex or you walk.

Na so you like sex ehn bros.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused by live4christ: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
NLjona:
op..isit not clear to you that she is playing on you.. don't be the nice guy that she can control.. instead give her your own terms of the relationship the way you want it to go..

imagine.. u guys are dating.. no romance just kiss.. she is definateltly fvcking outside and she's fed up with your nice and "Yes madame" being.. you're the man for crying out loud.. u have the D.. not her... start taking control of the relationship cos it seems she's the one controling it. ..cheers

one advice thou..

NEVER

TRUST

GIRLS!!!
#TeamPlayboys!!!
even tou I don't like the play boy tins.but I hv sieved ur advice n taken wat I need.u r on point

(1) (Reply)

These Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Lady And Her 'oyibo' Boo Look So Lovely / 5 Things To Do When You Are Caught Cheating / Advice Me: I Am Dating Three Guys And I Don’t Know Which Really Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.