Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank (44015 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
Please marrymeee how exactly was she able to break the toilet? If everything you wrote is true I think that child is autistic and needs care. Her behavioural pattern suggests so.

Find a way for you and your husband to get her professional help if you guys can afford it.

Is there nothing at all she's good at? One just can't be an all bag of woes.
the tank cover is made of cast iron. So she lifted it and threw it on the toilet and a third of it broke. She said that she moved the lid so that she could see what was inside.
She likes watching tv and dressing up, well thats really about it.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Valprof:
who is turnin u to atm now...go and sit..u never liked that gal from day one..........stingy wicked women everywhere that spoil families....she dont do assignment, she bed wet ...bullscrap...ur children no dy bedwet.......

...god help us from karashika
since i am stingy and wicked, maybe your good soul can do us a favour by giving me your address so i could leave her at your house for a week, you sound like you could do a better job now wouldn't you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
slizylindy:
[color=#990000][/color]

OP i respect you. You are really ignoring the negative post by not replying them and filtering and absorbing the good ones...KUDOS!!!
lol im looking for solutions not drama, let those with misplaced anger go and take it out elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by mamajaz(f): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
MarryMeee:
lol im looking for solutions not drama, let those with misplaced anger go and take it out elsewhere
I love and salute your spirit of determination.
Some foolish virgins abusing and accusing you here can't bear a tenth of what you have gone through. I pray God will guide you in making the right decision as per the whole issue

2 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by giles14(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
MarryMeee:
i never thought about this, its a good idea but it could be tricky. i am not too sure how i would go about asking them to take her in.
u don't know how to ask dem? OK kip on delaying urslf very soon it will be "had u known u couldn't take care of our child atleast u ought to have returned her" by den it would be had I known.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by armadeo(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
SamMilla1:
You are probably an evil woman.
Take that from me.
All those bunch of lies you told against this girl just to paint her black, would you say the same things if she was your sister?

I can easily tell that you are angry because she came from the husbands side. It's common with all evil women.

Change your ways when you still can, otherwise you will pour hot water or acid on her someday and end up in Prison.

She broke Plasma TV,
She broke Toilet WC, really? That hard thing? How did she do that? With a sledgehammer or what?

What else did she do?
The evil girl broke her shoes,
She Tore her school uniform,
She Bed-wets, fights, never do anything such as assignment?

She goes into her room, picks out her best clothes, which of course you paid billions to buy, she wears the best cloths and runs out to play with it in the mud. An 11 year old girl, whose tiny breasts must have started sprouting out, playing in the mud, with her best cloth?
Please in which country is that? Somalia or south Sudan? Gawd.
How old were those chibok girls writing WAEC when they were allegedly kidnapped? But your evil girl here still plays in the mud at 11.

Why don't you just tell us you want her gone so you can bring your own sister? Apparently you have a ready replacement, even before your husband beat you to it and brought her to his house.

I am way too intelligent to believe all the rubbish you said about this innocent girl.
Even Lucipher will find it very difficult to win a destruction contest with this 11 year old girl.

On top of that, her father comes for monthly salary in your World Bank home.
Of course with other incentives such as groceries etc.
Where is the mother in all this?
How many times have you reported her to the mother or even to the Reverend Father or Pastor? I believe that's what you people do down there when you really want to help.

Do you really expect me to believe you?
No mention of one good thing from the girl, not even to fetch water or cook anything?
Apparently according to you, her life assignment is to destroy everything in your home, nothing else.

Your heart is black because I don't see why you were hesistant when your husband wanted to bring her. Do you know their family history?
Who trained your husband? What exactly are you bringing to the table?

You first of all painted the father of the girl with black paints as if you know anything about him.
Evil thing.

And all you people shouting send her home, do you really think this evil thing is telling you all the story?
Do you not believe that if this is a law court, the girl will have her chance to say her own version.
She never wanted her in the first place and she admitted it up there. She just wanted her own relatives to fill the house. It's common with evil women.

This is a very myopic view.. give her the benefit of doubt. Apparently you have never hd peeps atyach to you like a leech as if they are also producing the blood with You.

I have seen this and more. There's a reason she's here complaing and why she is hesitant to send the girl back. African society would immediately place the blame on her even if it's her husband that insists the child goes back.

That's the real world.

However giving you the benefit of doubt there's always two sides to a story. She also could be making up excuses.

All in all op do your best and treat her like your own.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Valprof: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
MarryMeee:
since i am stingy and wicked, maybe your good soul can do us a favour by giving me your address so i could leave her at your house for a week, you sound like you could do a better job now wouldn't you? undecided
look me in the eye and say u cant handle that lad......baby woju!
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by GoodBoi1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Women and their territorial behaviour. The moment they marry a man they expect everything to take the back seat in his life.Free the girl jaree,,she's exploring the world, and when you explore things get broken. It seems she has a flair for engineering.

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by SamMilla1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
MarryMeee:
Wrong people?

Mrs Aristotle,
I didn't know you are this clever to post a quote.
Are you just seeing my posts?

When next you need advice, look around your house, you can get everything you need there.

You don't come to condemn a living little girl and want us to approve whatever evil plan you wish to dish out on her. I wonder what you would tell any man who wishes to marry this girl in future.

We hear and see women bathing young house helps with hot water and and all that.
We have heard of one who cut off a young boy's manhood.
What evil can you people not dish out?

Before you make that looming mistake, ask your self what you would do if this evil girl is your younger sister.
If you would have did all you could to help her, then extend the same to this girl.
If you would have poured hot water on your sister, do the same to this girl.

If you would have sent your sister back to wherever she came from, please do the same thing to this evil girl.

But if you would have given your sister time and small punishments to change her ways, do the same to this one.

You first of all, have to withdraw this raging anger inside you, otherwise you are going to make a mistake you will regret.

It's just a matter of few years before you get old and rinkled while she glows and shines like you think you do at this moment.

You may eventually need her help someday. That's how this world works.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by SamMilla1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
GoodBoi1:
Women and their territorial behaviour. The moment they marry a man they expect everything to take the back seat in his life.Free the girl jaree,,she's exploring the world, and when you explore things get broken. It seems she has a flair for engineering.

Very well. Reasonable people are talking now.

I have dished it out to her already. She is the evil woman here, just that she doesn't know it yet.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
cococandy:
Wish I had your patience to calmly explain things like this to 'adults' who should know such without being told.

Is dt ur baby in d profile? She is so cute. Am sure u must be cute too. So waz ur number?
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by SamMilla1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
cococandy:
How difficult is it to develop love?

Shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Typical mor0n. Telling others to do what they can't do. How many suffering children have you taken in and developed love for like your own kids? Do that first before telling others to do it.

And yes you're right. If it was her child she'd probably have more patience. But it's not her child is it? Give me one reason why someone else's child should become her responsibility without her deciding on her own to take on such responsibility? Except for the simple reason that most of you are entitled mor0ns who think others owe you sh*t for fvcking your own wives and putting babies in them.

Silly.

Who would blame you evil thing.
You are probably having a very bad marriage, that's if you are married.
I pity the unlucky coward that lives with you.

One thing you blackheads should always understand is that it's pretty much easier to find a woman to marry than to find a man who will marry you.

So before you give those ultimatum in a man's house, especially against his relatives whom you don't know the relationship between them, know that it's easy to send you packing.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Man's house indeed. Because the wife is a tenant in it.

You're obviously a retard. I need a knock or two for engaging you in the first place.

SamMilla1:

Who would blame you evil thing.
You are probably having a very bad marriage, that's if you are married.
I pity the unlucky coward that lives with you.

One thing you blackheads should always understand is that it's pretty much easier to find a woman to marry than to find a man who will marry you.

So before you give those ultimatum in a man's house, especially against his relatives whom you don't know the relationship between them, know that it's easy to send you packing.

6 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol. I thought I was the only one who's thought about this. A 45 yr old single man will have no relation clamoring to move in with him. Once he's married, all his family will remember that they have a brother.

Almost as if there's this unspoken desire to frustrate the wife aka 'the stranger that came into the family' out of the man's life. I can't think of any other explanation. Why the sudden desire?
teenagetalks:
sometimes, I really do wonder why relatives bring up issue of their children staying with their uncles or cousins after marriage. haba,what happen all the while this person was a bachelor. why didnt there sent all the battalions then.I seem not to understand the idea.A man was staying alone for donkey year,no relation stayed permanently. immediately the dotted line is signed,A whole community want to move in,the mother inlaw not excluded. Every body claiming my brother,son etc house.where were ye all,when he living alone.hmmmm, what women go through in marriage .

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dyt:
For all the years the little has learnt to live
She has been that way
OK
I am not in support of all you wrote that she does
But what if she happens to be your daughter?
Will you sit and watch her bedwet?
Watch her doing all the things she does?
Have you showed her with love and care?

Ok sorry I am not giving you what you wanna read
Bye
Can you babysit for me, since what I can do is not enough, because I work 14hrs and sometimes 16hrs a day. Since I am doing a lousy job to make sure she goes to a decent school, she wears decent clothes and she eats decent food and making sure she has her homework done, despite coming back home exhausted, maybe you could show me how its done properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by MarryMeee: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
jhyde101:
Enrol her in a boarding school and anytime they are on vacation, let her go see her parent
Thank you for that, we have discussed this this evening and we are considering decent schools in a town closer to her parents.
The initial plan was to take her to her parents but after suggesting boarding school, my husband is for the idea.

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Dyt(f): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
MarryMeee:
Can you babysit for me, since what I can do is not enough, because I work 14hrs and sometimes 16hrs a day. Since I am doing a lousy job to make sure she goes to a decent school, she wears decent clothes and she eats decent food and making sure she has her homework done, despite coming back home exhausted, maybe you could show me how its done properly.

Are you saying you will not have time for your kids when they start coming?

Sorry oo Mrs
I honestly don't see or mean it that way
Pls take her back so you can have peace
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
MarryMeee,

since you and your husband are in agreement, you should announce your decision to the family and stick to it until they have practical solutions and assistance to offer. If they are not able to take care of the child or at least help take care of her, why would they expect you to do it alone? It is not easy to raise a child and much less a little troubled soul like her. I respect that you tried and I respect you even more for not being ashamed to say that it has become too much.

4 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nyceguy92: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
sweetilicious:
She can help stop her bedwetting by making sure she does not take any water after having dinner. Wake her up every hour to go and ease herself, put mackintosh on her bed incase she wets again. Wake her up to clean up. Maybe,she will change in no time. Op do it for the young lady. Just mellow down and help her become a better person.

Huhmnn, you are really Sweetilicious.
Those are really very practical things to do.
Everybody was busy saying "Send her home," "No, let her stay," and we forgot the most basic steps that do not cost a kobo.
I see these yielding good results, especially combined with the necessary medical inquiries.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
SamMilla1:

Very well. Reasonable people are talking now.

I have dished it out to her already. She is the evil woman here, just that she doesn't know it yet.

Since you are sure that she is evil, you should be the first to encourage her to take the child back.

3 Likes

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
sweetilicious:
She can help stop her bedwetting by making sure she does not take any water after having dinner. Wake her up every hour to go and ease herself, put mackintosh on her bed incase she wets again. Wake her up to clean up. Maybe,she will change in no time. Op do it for the young lady. Just mellow down and help her become a better person.

I love it when people offer practical solutions instead of pushing someone to do something they feel helpless about.

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by armyofone(m): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Waking her up every hour to go pee like some one said is not possible. She is a working lady by the way. So she should not sleep ??

OP, please you guys should send the girl back to her family with monthly allowance for her education. Don't make any one force you to do what's not in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by SamMilla1(m): 4:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Since you are sure that she is evil, you should be the first to encourage her to take the child back.

I was going to do that, but I got pissed off the way she totally condemned this girl online.
No single good word for this girl, just total condemnation like a common criminal.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by SamMilla1(m): 4:34am On Jun 29, 2016
cococandy:
Man's house indeed. Because the wife is a tenant in it.

You're obviously a retard. I need a knock or two for engaging you in the first place.

I don't blame you, it's this white garment and ring that confuses some of you to think that after marriage, you can get away with everything you do.
You think Nigeria is in America. We will judge things based on what is obtained in the society we live. When we become like those countries where women have that 50/50 rights with their husbands, we will adjust our judgements and advices.

In a society where 90% of the wives depend on their husband, you seriously think equal rights can work.
No sister, it's not my doing but as long as the husband provides nearly everything in the house, you will remain a half tenant there.

It simply means you can be thrown out if you cross some red lines. Tell me you don't see such things everyday.

But you, you can't throw a man out from his house in Nigeria, can you? Especially if the house is in his ancestral home.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by sweetilicious(f): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Nyceguy92:

Huhmnn, you are really Sweetilicious.
Those are really very practical things to do.
Everybody was busy saying "Send her home," "No, let her stay," and we forgot the most basic steps that do not cost a kobo.
I see these yielding good results, especially combined with the necessary medical inquiries.
Thanks. The reasons she wish to send the little girl away is not acceptable to common sense. Everyone at a time in their life bedwets. She will still clean up her own children if the are the ones going through this phase of life. Will she disown her child? Solution is the best.

1 Like

Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2016
plendil:
All those harping "if it was your child" should, most respectfully, put a sock in it!! angry angry

Fact is, she is not OPs child.

Were she an orphan, then its probably different. But her parents are still alive!!

I have extremely low tolerance for irresponsible parents whose only job is to bleep and bleep, without protection, and bring unneeded children into the world.

That I only have two children is not because I dont like to bleep my wife raw. I'm fully aware there are consequences to such action.

Abeg OP, do the needful and send the child back.

Thank you thank you thank you sooo much. Exactly what I was going to say.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

I don't blame you, it's this white garment and ring that confuses some of you to think that after marriage, you can get away with everything you do.
You think Nigeria is in America. We will judge things based on what is obtained in the society we live. When we become like those countries where women have that 50/50 rights with their husbands, we will adjust our judgements and advices.

In a society where 90% of the wives depend on their husband, you seriously think equal rights can work.
No sister, it's not my doing but as long as the husband provides nearly everything in the house, you will remain a half tenant there.

It simply means you can be thrown out if you cross some red lines. Tell me you don't see such things everyday.

But you, you can't throw a man out from his house in Nigeria, can you? Especially if the house is in his ancestral home.

Good thing cococandy doesn't live in Nigeria then. stop ranting up and down.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by SamMilla1(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2016
fem29:

Good thing cococandy doesn't live in Nigeria then. stop ranting up and down.

Is this topic about Cococandy?

It will take her 300 years to visit the countries I have lived. Ask questions.

Let me just edit this post because I don't think you did anything to me.
But I don't like the word 'Ranting'
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by allycat: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Send her back toher parents but continue to pay her school fees. In my own case the child involved was my own niece but it had gotten to a stage where I was afraid of what I would do to her if she performed one of her stunts again. She was turning me into someone I didn't recognise. She still comes over for occasional holidays and seems a bit sober. When I suggested bringing her back even her dad's own sister ( the Father is late)warned me against that.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by enygmababe: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
sweetilicious:

Sweetilicious, those are nice and practical suggestions I agree but have you ever really tried to effect them? Particularly the wake her up every hour to go and ease herself? Op says she works.

My sister, it is one thing to say oh but another thing to do. Before you castigate me take note that I have not said to send the child home. Until you have walked this talk believe me you will not know that it is not so easy.
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by HaneefahRN(f): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
sweetilicious:

So she should not sleep well all night cos of a child whose mother might be in bed enjoying her sleep? The mackintosh seems more practical, and waking at least twice in the night and ensuring she pees before going to bed.

The best thing is for the girl to be raised by her parents whatever help OP and her husband want to render should be extended to them
Re: Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank by HaneefahRN(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Is this topic about Cococandy?

It will take her 300 years to visit the countries I have lived. Ask questions.

Let me just edit this post because I don't think you did anything to me.
But I don't like the word 'Ranting'

Good man. How many orphans or relative's children have you taken in as a bachelor? You seem to know alot about how to take care of children, it isn't rocket science after all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / 10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.