Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! (1173 Views)

What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Let Me Guide You For Free On Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Hi, My name PAUL [the clickbank guy] just like most of you know here. Anyway, We have been busy on importation for a while now and have been doing well on it.

We have more threads here on importation business so no need telling you how profitable importation is here in Nigeria even now.

And one of our hot selling products is female waist trainer [latex]. Thats one of the useful item every lady/woman need right now and it is selling hot on konga, jumia and other ecommerce platforms and even offline [in the markets].

Anyway, let me not talk too much.

what do i have for you here now?

Am really in need of urgent cash now to clear up something which i will not like disclose in the pulic. [PERSONAL] so am looking for a buyer to pick all the 45 pics of latex waist trainer that just arrived now. Just only one or two person to pick them up at our give away wholesale price..nothing more.

What is the wholesale price?

Honestly if you are buying latex waist trainer online from a site like aliexpress, quality ones sells for $27 -$37
You know the current exchange rate and also not even adding the cost of shipping the items to Nigeria.

But I will be saving you all these cost, stress and time.

You will get each at N4599 [So the 45pics will be cost N206,955] Honestly this is below our cost price but need to because of the urgent cash we need to solve something.

What will be your profit?
Latex quality waist trainer sells for N10,000 above on konga and jumai and on ther platforms. So you stand earning 101% profit instantly.

With this you can start your own mini importation business instantly...no shipping cost, no dollar exchange wahala.

What are their Sizes?

We have them on 2XL and 3XL [these are hot selling sizes]

How do I pay and how do I recieve the items?
This is cash and carry business ..no stories. And its just for one or two person who are serious. No time for stories.

Am an honest person, so if you are in Lagos, you can meet me one on one..pay and carry your items at Ikotun-Lagos.
If you are outside lagos and you feel you can trust me...then pay into our account + its shipping fee..And we send them to you nationwide.

NOTE: We are not selling in piece [one or two] we are only selling it in bulk with our wholesale price.

How much do you stand to gain?
Buy N4499 and sell at least N10,000 = N5501 profit on each

N5501 x 45 =N247,545 [More than 100% profit on investment].

So How do you contact me?

Call or Sms; 08021037504

P.S: This is one time business opportunity which may not repeat itself. And it's for just one person..first come first serve.

Am here for any other question.

THANKS.

Re: 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! by lisaalarms(f): 1:05am On Jun 22, 2016
JessNigeria:
Lets handle your pay on delivery orders

Re: 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! by lisaalarms(f): 1:08am On Jun 22, 2016
freestuffsonnet:
Hi, My name PAUL [the clickbank guy] just like most of you know here. Anyway, We have been busy on importation for a while now and have been doing well on it.

We have more threads here on importation business so no need telling you how profitable importation is here in Nigeria even now.

And one of our hot selling products is female waist trainer [latex]. Thats one of the useful item every lady/woman need right now and it is selling hot on konga, jumia and other ecommerce platforms and even offline [in the markets].

Anyway, let me not talk too much.

what do i have for you here now?

Am really in need of urgent cash now to clear up something which i will not like disclose in the pulic. [PERSONAL] so am looking for a buyer to pick all the 45 pics of latex waist trainer that just arrived now. Just only one or two person to pick them up at our give away wholesale price..nothing more.

What is the wholesale price?

Honestly if you are buying latex waist trainer online from a site like aliexpress, quality ones sells for $27 -$37
You know the current exchange rate and also not even adding the cost of shipping the items to Nigeria.

But I will be saving you all these cost, stress and time.

You will get each at N4599 [So the 45pics will be cost N206,955] Honestly this is below our cost price but need to because of the urgent cash we need to solve something.

What will be your profit?
Latex quality waist trainer sells for N10,000 above on konga and jumai and on ther platforms. So you stand earning 101% profit instantly.

With this you can start your own mini importation business instantly...no shipping cost, no dollar exchange wahala.

What are their Sizes?

We have them on 2XL and 3XL [these are hot selling sizes]

How do I pay and how do I recieve the items?
This is cash and carry business ..no stories. And its just for one or two person who are serious. No time for stories.

Am an honest person, so if you are in Lagos, you can meet me one on one..pay and carry your items at Ikotun-Lagos.
If you are outside lagos and you feel you can trust me...then pay into our account + its shipping fee..And we send them to you nationwide.

NOTE: We are not selling in piece [one or two] we are only selling it in bulk with our wholesale price.

How much do you stand to gain?
Buy N4499 and sell at least N10,000 = N5501 profit on each

N5501 x 45 =N247,545 [More than 100% profit on investment].

So How do you contact me?

Call or Sms; 08021037504

P.S: This is one time business opportunity which may not repeat itself. And it's for just one person..first come first serve.

Am here for any other question.

THANKS.
Am interested, what's ur minimum wholesale buy?, do u have them in colours, 07033377728, send me your address
Re: 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! by lisaalarms(f): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2016
I don't understand you, is there a change in price?, you messaged me saying it's 6000,and your advert says 4500, if there's actually a change, lemme not bother.
Re: 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
lisaalarms:
I don't understand you, is there a change in price?, you messaged me saying it's 6000,and your advert says 4500, if there's actually a change, lemme not bother.

Am Sorry the text was a mistake ...we have discussed already. Thanks for doing business with us. Am glad you love the items.
Re: 45 Pcs Of Latex Waist Trainer For Grab - Starting You Mini Importation Biz! by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
lisaalarms:

Am interested, what's ur minimum wholesale buy?, do u have them in colours send me your address

If you can't buy all the latex waist trainers...then You can buy 5pcs, 10pcs, 15pcs, 20pcs or 30pcs or buy all. so it depends on you. we will still give you the wholesale price of N4500 each...But remember we don't sell 1 or 2 pcs at that wholesale price. if you are buying 1 or 2 pcs, it cost 10k only [not negostable].

Our location is at Ikotun Egbe -Lagos, Nigeria.

We still have few pcs left. first come, first serve...take advantage of this money making opportunity today...You buy from us N4,500 and sell on konga, jumia or other places, or to indiviuals for N10,000 or N12,000 or N15,000..so calculate your profit now.

buy yours now before it finish ...Call or Sms us now; 08021037504

P.S: If you are buying this item on online like aliexpress..it cost much more dollars and remember exchange rate is increasing everyday.
So buying this hot selling item from us not an option.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale | 20 Pieces Of Tokunbo Female Shoes. / I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money / REMOVED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.