Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (40631 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by imamabi(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2016
uniklinkum:
To even think that anyone believes the lies of fayose shows the level of intellectual depreciation in Nigeria.

I concur. and I believe its due to cow milk and indomie consumption instead of natural food.
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by udatso: 5:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Abeymills:
Its d tyrant president dat need deliverance
How's he a tyrant? I keep hearing guys say this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Natotogokillme: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2016
See yab grin grin
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Natotogokillme: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2016
See yab grin grin
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by iyke484real(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2016
She's just blabbing over what she has no idea of, I guessed,that is the best display of her ignorance in full force
The way she stumped at him shows no integrity for her husband nor his regim, To me, thats a great display of cowardness. Neither she nor her husband has the solution to Nigerian problems, Lets wait for time to take it due cost
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by iyke484real(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari was indicted /fingered in the willam Jefferson Halliburton bribery scandal in 2005 and William Jefferson was sentenced in 2009 in America.
Now this passport in circulation was issued in Washington Dc in 2012 with obvious alteration on the date of birth and was the said Aisha Buhari on ds passport walking the streets of America freely where she was wanted by the FBI, CIA and the Virginia state police and other relevant security agencies .
Back to EFCC and DSS identify fraud is a serious crime and if both the EFCC and DSS fail to produce the impersonator then they have failed completely in discharge of their duties and should hide away in shame.
This is a biometric passport let's go further by matching the finger prints and facial capture on the chip of ds passport against that of the president wife.
Poor job again too bad that aisha Buhari and her handler's are fighting back corruption.
Let Aisha Buhari visit America and comeback to prove everyone wrong .
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by demio007: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Show us the Real Aisha!!!! then the matter rest. or you will Employ 50 SAN to do the JOB?
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by gare(f): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2016
presidency:
The Presidency has dismissed as laughable the desperate attempt by Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State to link President Buhari's wife Aisha to US Congressman William Jefferson's bribery scandal for which the American lawmaker was convicted in 2009.

Reacting to Fayose's allegations in a press statement, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, said ordinarily the presidency would have ignored Fayose because he is a man "childishly obsessed with the desire to grab the headlines and insulting people at will because of his incurably boorish instincts."

Malam Garba explained however that the presidency chose to respond on this occasion for the sake of innocent Nigerians who might be misled by Fayose's shameless and blatant distortion of facts.

He said ignoring Fayose carries the risk of giving traction and credibility to outright and brazen falsehoods inconsistent with the status of anybody that calls himself a Governor or leader.

According to Shehu, Aisha had no direct, indirect or the remotest connection with William Jefferson's corruption scandal in the United States.

He challenged Fayose to tell Nigerians if the so-called Aisha whose pictures he proudly, but ignorantly shared, was the same Aisha married to President Muhammadu Buhari, or if the Aisha of his idle imagination had any relationship by blood or any relationship in whatever form, with President Buhari's wife.

Shehu also challenged Fayose to produce evidence from the records of investigation and subsequent trial of Jefferson to prove that Buhari's wife Aisha was in anyway linked to that scandal. He explained that common names alone are not enough to automatically link innocent people to crimes or scandals, especially in an era of identity thieves.

He further challenged Fayose to show proof when and where Aisha Buhari was invited for interrogation in connection with Congressman William Jefferson's bribery scandal, let alone indicted for a crime locally or abroad.

According to the Presidential Media Aide, free speech does not entitle Governor Fayose to falsely accuse innocent people of crimes they knew nothing about.

He warned Fayose that Aisha Buhari is entitled to protect her reputation from being recklessly maligned, adding that political opposition is not a licence to attack people's reputation brazenly without legal consequences.

This is not a matter of needing prayers, they should leave him alone, fayose could be wrong or right, the presidency does not need all this at this time, more its a national embarrassment to the nation for the Presidents wife to be linked one way or the other to the Halliburton scandal.

As long as the Federal keeps disturbing Fayose , I believe he has spent a lot of resources to investigate the first family and will release them as they harrass him, when you play with a pig in the mud there's no way you don't get dirty.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by saintmark88(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2016
idupaul:

Easy Rambo. .you just sat and assumed that I am fan of GEJ ..for ur info I am not and further more I was part of those that voted this disappointment called PMB in the first place ..I will always stand on the part of the truth and not be a hypocrite

Then don't dictate for the disappointment called PMB on who he should probe or what case should be probed, if he says he is probing the immediate past govt, without problem with it, if he should probe objs regime, u should as well ask him to probe lord lugards tenure......b deceiving yourself as bin neutral....
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by idupaul: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2016
saintmark88:

Then don't dictate for the disappointment called PMB on who he should probe or what case should be probed, if he says he is probing the immediate past govt, without problem with it, if he should probe objs regime, u should as well ask him to probe lord lugards tenure......b deceiving yourself as bin neutral....

I still don't understand why this Halliburton thing is touching your so much .. The investigation for the case has been concluded by the Americans so it's easy for Buhari to prosecute all involved na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by saintmark88(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2016
idupaul:

I still don't understand why this Halliburton thing is touching your so much .. The investigation for the case has been concluded by the Americans so it's easy for Buhari to prosecute all involved na

My issue with u is y do u want Buhari to prosecute all those involved??, y didn't u call on GEJ to prosecute those tht have been certified by d US as involved....
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by nairamaniac: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
dunkem21:
Abeg, Mr. presidency.. we dey put source for here o..

..we might not be magnanimous next time wink
I don't think there's a need for source. This seems to be coming straight from the presidency. I'm a bit confused.
Is the presidency now on NairaLand?
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016

The Presidency has dismissed as laughable the desperate attempt by Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State to link President Buhari's wife Aisha to US Congressman William Jefferson's bribery scandal for which the American lawmaker was convicted in 2009.
Kai . .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by dunkem21(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
nairamaniac:
I don't think there's a need for source. This seems to be coming straight from the presidency. I'm a bit confused.
Is the presidency now on NairaLand?

As you can see, the presidency has sneaked into NL..

Dem go surprise as I bust them shaparly shocked

I hope they listen and reward our ingenious workable advices.
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Bubbastic(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2016
There are always 3 sides to a story, Your side, my side and the truth... hands still crossed to see how the story unfolds
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by kay29000(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
uniklinkum:
To even think that anyone believes the lies of fayose shows the level of intellectual depreciation in Nigeria.

Hate blinds reason.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by teebillz: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2016
"Place of Birth: Daura
Date of Issuance of passport: 2012
Place of Issuance: Washington DC
Haliburton scandal/ indictment : 2005
William Jefferson Jailed in 2009 with Aisha Buhari & co fingered in the scandal. So my question as an indicted person on the run from the US Government, how come did she get her passport in Washington DC in America in 2012 where she's WANTED! Was she walking freely when she has a case to answer? EFCC just made the biggest Mess of itself by bringing out a FORGED PASSPORT as Aisha Buhari... Indeed there is no perfect crime! There must be loophole to trace!!!"

Jadesola Goodluck.
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by Hakeem3(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2016
fayose is a drug addict and a mentally unstable human..its good d presidency laughed it off..
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by jpphilips(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gaskia:
Who was the woman, tell us since you followed the case than Fayose.

I am sure you recognize the person who denied you television and electricity in 2009 right?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by jpphilips(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
idupaul:

I didn't follow the case then. Please who is she

She was a Nigerian con lady who claimed she was buhari's daughter and took money from Jefferson to facilitate his deal using her Northern influence, she claimed to be Aisha Buhari's daughter born in Katsina, Buhari was questioned and Buhari produced Aisha as his wife born in Adamawa, fayose was either in the village in 2007 or he is playing with his fellow ignorant mofos

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by jsb(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
The onus is for Aisha to shame Fayoseeeeee and visit America and not all this grammar..
Re: Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency by nairamaniac: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2016
dunkem21:

As you can see, the presidency has sneaked into NL..

Dem go surprise as I bust them shaparly shocked

I hope they listen and reward our ingenious workable advices.
abi someone is impersonating the presidency.
I go advice you to rag am for small thing instead of to bust am shaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.