Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. (32364 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / Charley Boy Leads 'Our Mumu Don Do Movement' To Clean Up Gwagwalada (Photos) / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by donogaga(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2016

PUSSYFICATION
By CharlyBoy|9 Comments|Blog, Fit Row, Life Style
Pussyfication

Remember back in the days, when we used to hear about “bottom power”; how some women screwed their way up to reckoning as either a girlfriend or someone’s kept mistress. These days stories like that may have diminished a bit due to the harsh reality of our economy. Jungle don mature, men no dey so drop for women again like before. Many men are all in hiding, running away from women, especially those carrying shopping list, invoice booklet or those who come as extra baggage with multiple choice problems. OMG Kai!!!!!

Men are wiser these days I hope, I see some of them running away and toning down their womanizing tinz because e get as e be o. Especially married men. Even the bachelors are looking for sugar mummies who can take care of them and their bills.

Men are on the run these days because financially, ground no level again at all. Short time hotels are even witnessing a melt-down because it no longer makes financial sense.

When some of us remember things like school fees, house rent, cost of living, permanent state of broke-ass-ness, all our numerous obligations (not that we stole money or defrauded anybody) You need to ask yourself where the extra is going to come from to pay for your pussyficating all over town, when you can do better things with your hard earned money.

So my guy, park well before I ticket you.

Some women are so fly with pushing your mumu button, that before you know it, you’re engaging in pay as you go. Since they are giving you sex, their ultimate weapon of mumurizing you, they figure you must carry some of their baggage too. Hummmmm!!! for where!!!!!!!

While some men don’t even seem to mind the pay as you go thing because for them, it is a fair exchange of sort: but most of these kinda women also have more than one man, they also juggle around their hustle so as to maximize their sagging value.

A lot of women in Abuja today are nothing but runs women, they come in different classes and grades.

If you’re a married man with huge responsibilities, then it’s up to you to prioritise your parol. In this day and age, with all the uncertainties hanging over mortal Nigerians like us, ‘be careful’ had better be our middle name.

For many of us, there is Fire on the mountain, pepper no dey rest for our hands like before. Most of us don enter injury time, some of us dey wilderness dey try sort out how to maneuver ourselves comot.

Don’t let all the sweetness or niceness suck you in, as a lot of these women know how to play the sweet and the nice just to get you.

Pure water, I have always said, is cheaper than sex, so why the bloody heck are you paying so much for it? Are you a learner? Come ooooon, gangster up your game.

You must always remember that your real love one’s need all the attention and finance because money is hard to come by for now, hol your side well before something do you.

I don talk my own.

http://charlyboy.me/pussyfication/

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
i concur

17 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by cruzita(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
grandpa has spoken from experience because he was once a mugu to them

Women make una try respect una self

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by lordcyl3(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
papa Charlie boy, you're not far from the truth. in fact this has become a daily occurrence in Nigeria as a whole. most women love sex and money. a boy once told me how about seven of them took turns to have sex with a girl of 17, but alas, she mocked them for not satisfying her sexual urge. is hard to find a loyal woman these days.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Afrok(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
And which gender patronizes the so-called runs gals/women? undecided
It's a two way thing johr...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by funstufz: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
C-Gpapa

Jungle don mature...

Maga must think and save

No more pay as you go

Enough of pimping sagging waybill

ban on all sweetness and niceness

hol your side well well

'talk your own' cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by lonelydora: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
100% truth. Both married and unmarried.

Infact, even in Port Harcourt, married women cheat more than single girls. Only God will save us.

28 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by NinaArsenal(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
His right. Na only God will help us.
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by JuanJO(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
What about Runs Boys
Runs gals are paving way dis days for dem bpys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Adesiji77: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
lipsrsealed cool
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
For real shocked shocked
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Dottore: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
90 percent of Abuja girls, Lagos and pH girls are runs girls

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by frozenSun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
My Favorite man

well written piece from a man who has seen it all when it comes to "pimpin" and "playin"

i thought many guys and babes here dont like charleyboy. so why all the space boooking ?

change49gerians:
ya

iykedare:
Jhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by chukyman: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
true talk

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by SurewayBookings: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Funny enough it's actually true and a very terrible situation.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by whitestar01(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
No be small thing ooo cheesy grin
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am not a runs girl nah angry

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by adaezehjuliet(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dottore:
90 percent of Abuja girls, Lagos and pH girls are runs girls
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Exponental(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Are you insinuating that most Abuja women are MARKETERS Well, to live expensively, you must add up your income.
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by sbabimbola(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Men now looking for sugar mummies caught my attention!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Palmwinetapper: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
abeg who get sagem charger?
shut up

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by nikkypearl(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
angry what is PUSSYFICATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by madjune(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
I wish he wrote this article way back before I crossed Ifunanya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
grandpa has spoken from experience because he was once a mugu to them

Women make una try respect una self

Look at , dead skin is talking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by Built2last: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
So true

women drive the best cars in Abuja.

when you are on traffic light...look left and right and count flash cars

it will amaze you to see one 4 foot smally pulling a 2015 GMC

14 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by iykedare(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Not just Abuja women, most naija girls are h0e$.

18 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by change49gerians: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
those words, might be a little too judgemental especially coming from a man like Charly. back in the days he was one of those who pioneered alternative lisfestyle by dressing wierd, piercing his body and acting so gay. he was disowned by his own father back in the day cos his values are unacceptable to the average Africans. at that time there was some moral in our culture and he enjoyed the fame and money that came from people who celebrated his craziness. why would he, today, judge these "lot of women in abuja? they are seeking alternative lifestyle to survive economic hardship. If Charly had been a woman he would have done something worse than that. there are people we criticise today that he celebrates, e.g Denrele. in our society today, sex for money is already a way of life, but we have not truly come to term with his pattern of dressing and probably his lifestlye. Charly, thanks for your observation, but sit down and say no more!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by allanphash7(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Meaning ?
Re: A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. by jujunaty(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ive still not understood this guys concept undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Rich And Famous Nigerian Pastors. Quotes Bible Verses (Pics) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot / Nigerian Celebrities Who Fell On The Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.