Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (8959 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
so i signed up and was trying to be friendly
some rats mocked me i don't even know u and ure advising me bout my stomach (that hurts tho)
then some talked abt me looking for a boyfriend lol am in a relationship and am happy
why do you guys always have to rub ur low self esteem on someone its really sad tho
now pls can someone nice teach me how to delete this post thanks

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
o ya mi lenu oh, abi jobberman. olobe cheesy
buhahahahaha emabinu sir

Honestly, all those catfishes don almost ruin thi section. Person no even fit tell who be male or female again

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola, you're welcome!
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by 2dice01: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
you ask for them guys...you got only 5% you don dey vex...smd ..dis shiz juss de bikini ...

3 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by JoeCutie(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
ronald4lif:
You need to work on your tummy and just maybe the cute guys in Abuja will look your way twice. You'd agree with me that you need them more than the ones on NL.
Gbam!!! You nailed it like gbamgbam! grin

I'd have made you my role model but since you no get money, I'll take a pass pill
. tongue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
buhahahahaha emabinu sir

Honestly, all those catfishes don almost ruin thi section. Person no even fit tell who be male or female again
ko si weere nah , na weewee tinz. So, jaiye lo baba mi , no shaking cheesy

Ehnehn catfish!, I just remember say na fish...Catfish or mackerel , I don forget. cheesy

Na ppl like durent cause confusion for male side, Even u angry, with the female gender you pose off as at times.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
ko so weere nah , na weewee tinz. So, jaiye lo baba mi , no shaking cheesy

Ehnehn catfish!, I just remember say na fish...Catfish or mackerel , I don forget. cheesy

Na ppl like durent cause confusion for male side, Even u angry, with the female gender you pose off as at times.
oh! That boy durent cry cry omo ti wogbo cry

But with my moniker, even if I change to female, only fools will believe I'm female
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
so i signed up and was trying to be friendly
some rats mocked me i don't even know u and ure advising me bout my stomach (that hurts tho)
then some talked abt me looking for a boyfriend lol am in a relationship and am happy
why do you guys always have to rub ur low self esteem on someone its really sad tho
now pls can someone nice teach me how to delete this post thanks
Lols. Your Motto must be : "No point in being stvpid if you can't prove it" . No be so? cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
you ganna kill all NL guys with your curve madam curvycurvy grin grin vizkiz come and see NL version of nicki-minaj grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! That boy durent cry cry omo ti wogbo cry

But with my moniker, even if I change to female, only fools will believe I'm female
We way know what yo represent from time won't be fooled by the mockery. But then, warebout the newbies? They could mistake the nigga for a faggit don't u think? Anyway, is dia mind and they can think what they want to...
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
hi people
welcome smiley

U mind our meeting I reside in Abuja too
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by peter(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who be this

2 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
We way know what yo represent from time won't be fooled by the mockery. But then, warebout the newbies? They could mistake the nigga for a faggit don't u think? Anyway, is dia mind and they can think what they want to...

so why would they mail a fagg if they thought I was fagg? Will you mail a gay for date? Ask yourself

So they are just too dumb to figure I'm not a female. That's why they kept mailing. Even with my moniker oo
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by SpencerM(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
hi people
Still thinking wat to type......in d min tym i hop u'll fynd d forum interesting cos guys canb so annoyin in here,mi inclusive
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
hi people
Welcome to Nairaland dear. U wey dey find cute guy u cute so?

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
just here to have fun! was told that you guys are hilarious can see that already

2 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by emerged01(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
You are welcome
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
so why would they mail a fagg if they thought I was fagg? Will you mail a gay for date? Ask yourself

So they are just too dumb to figure I'm not a female. That's why they kept mailing. Even with my moniker oo
Some ppl are mad like that. If there are well over 1million ppl in a place, know that well over a thousand are goats in human skin, and tens of thousands are Dundee's. So, oh normal baje if u see fellow gents asking for dates, just discard knowing they either goats or Dundee grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by donbenedict(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Curvysola were u 2months pregnant wen u took that pic?

Just asking...

2 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:

Just asking...

haba!!!

Giriya wahio angry
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:

Just asking...

i am tempted to insult you right now! but i will just ignore u
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by donbenedict(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
haba!!!

Giriya wahio angry
my broda check out na.. ladies with potruding stomach aren't attractive at all..
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Lols. Your Motto must be : "No point in being stvpid if you can't prove it" . No be so? cheesy

the smiley looks like you
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by donbenedict(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

i am tempted to insult you right now! but i will just ignore u
insult me? Really? Seems u wish to get ur first ban today.

Hey, u really need to do smth abt ur Tommy k, it's really unnatractive especially for the ladies.. the men can pass...

2 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

the smiley looks like you
I'm not honest, but you're REALLY interesting.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Op look face oo,dont go near STFUareyouGod my boo. I fit kill ooo grin grin

Abi which kind yeye curve u carry? cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
my broda check out na.. ladies with potruding stomach aren't attractive at all..
may be na fat grin grin...

But u wicked ooo, anyway, I dey abj right now,maybe I could hook her upwink
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by donbenedict(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
may be na fat grin grin...

But u wicked ooo, anyway, I dey abj right now,maybe I could hook her upwink
lol abi.. she resemble one night stand kinda somborri grin

2 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op look face oo,dont go near STFUareyouGod my boo. I fit kill ooo grin grin

Abi which kind yeye curve u carry? cheesy

awww thanks boo, lol don't worry am not here for that!
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

awww thanks boo, lol don't worry am not here for that!
cheesy curvysola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS / +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.