Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (8829 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin evil ke?
curvysola:

lol evil
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
da fucq is wrong with you Did anyone teach u how to post here in the first place So u need our help now to delete the shii u posted huh Damn girl, u were only being given the romance-land initiation bashing and u had to complain Dont provoke me ooo, am really really hungry as u can see... Apkasukwenem iwe ooo angry angry

ask ErnieSmallzz for pop corn!
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Maxi112: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
noting person no go see for NL... oya come sell market jara
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha. Alashewo ni bobo alaye yi sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy madam ti gbayinmu pe obinrin le ko ni NL. Good good. But even with that, esi kobinrin pelu acct Tutun. Diariz God o

Ese gaan sir. Koni reyin kosini baje funyin
shhhhh... don't loud it grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy se u go join me?

BlueEyeBalls:
u and pop corn sha bae grin grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

cook up something creative and mention me i will reply, take care
G. T. H

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy se u go join me?

how many more bags do u have left
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin evil ke?

you shouldn't sit back and watch guys bully a girl like you, not cool,
i have received more insults here today than i have ever received on instagram
there are some yoruba thugs having a meeting ^above i wonder what they are saying to each other in yoruba

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
shhhhh... don't loud it grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lips sealed
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
G. T. H

listening to you sulk has been hell dear

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy 29! *drags im closer**gives im popcorn*
BlueEyeBalls:
how many more bags do u have left

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by lewispius: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok.I'm here
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

there are some yoruba thugs having a meeting ^above i wonder what they are saying to each other in yoruba
Na fight this one dey find. Abeg no be me and you. Carry your wahala go front

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy 29! *drags im closer**gives im popcorn*
u are so funny grin grin grin

Buh dats not me undecided
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by 5minsmadness: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
See curves shocked

.hope is not photoshop angry
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
*drags her closer**pats her* oya sorry dear, dnt mind them, just ignore and watch, . Na so dem dey do, se u go chop popcorn? cheesy
curvysola:

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

now I see u don't like trouble smiley smiley

Sorry for the previous bashings dear.. #opens arms for a friendly hug smiley
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
manage am like dat, abi u fine reach da man undecided
BlueEyeBalls:
u are so funny grin grin grin

Buh dats not me undecided
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Na fight this one dey find. Abeg no be me and you. Carry your wahala go front

@ yoruba thugs lmao my belle, i cant just stop laughing cheesy

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
manage am like dat, abi u fine reach da man undecided
I no fine dear.. I beautiful!!! smiley wink
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by czarr(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

Madame curvy wateva,don't worry all these would pass after today and they'll warm up to you.... Its just the tradition especially when people think you came seeking for attention or customer grin...

Just know one thing most Nairaland guys wouldn't kiss ass in public,maybe some can send you pm....they have a reputation to uphold grin

You welcome...errm just avoid Mr cork cus I can see you not lightskinned!
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
now I see u don't like trouble smiley smiley

Sorry for the previous bashings dear.. #opens arms for a friendly hug smiley

all forgiven dearie grin

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by EricSmallz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley u welcome, curvycurvy grin
... babe why na? Why u dey copy my name?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided hehehe c me c wahala o, "ERIC" & "ERNIE" resemble?
EricSmallz:
... babe why na? Why u dey copy my name?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
czarr:
Madame curvy wateva,don't worry all these would pass after today and they'll warm up to you.... Its just the tradition especially when people think you came seeking for attention or customer grin...

Just know one thing most Nairaland guys wouldn't kiss ass in public,maybe some can send you pm....they have a reputation to uphold grin

You welcome...errm just avoid Mr cork cus I can see you not lightskinned!

what are you saying! stopped reading when u said "customer"are you ok?
you guys have issues seriously
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by IamLEGEND1: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
who come be this one again?

observe closely E-whôre,we here are not classless like u. You think you'll just hop online and open a thread asking "cute" guys to turn up and they'll just rush in and start trying to chat u up?
For wetin na? just because u uploaded a picture of ur disturbingly puffed up abdominal region? you should honestly go and get tested for a cyst or something.

Verdict: You have so far exhibited an IQ more befitting of a vegetable than a human with a fully functional brain And as a result are not deserving of our time.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
nic3 wink

but u know, Pics or Adonbilivit
BlueEyeBalls:
I no fine dear.. I beautiful!!! smiley wink
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@ yoruba thugs lmao my belle, i cant just stop laughing cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy see me see wahala o. Cuz we type for Yoruba she don tag us Yoruba thug cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny op
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Erniesmallzz
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
emmm by the way cheesy am a cute guy! picture attached

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
nic3 wink

[b]lol grin

So what happens when I post it

but u know, Pics or Adonbilivit[/b]
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided what i do?
talk2alabama:
Erniesmallzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / Nigerian Slay Queens Dance Butt Naked To Trending Ghanian Song,online Users Reac / "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.