Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

A Must Read For Every Single Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Must Read For Every Single Ladies (627 Views)

A Must Read For Every Lady!(true Life Story) / A Must Read For Every Single Ladies / A Girl Used For Ritual By Facebook Lover.(must Read For The Girls) #pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Single Ladies by tblaq: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Some times I ask why people do evil,is it a crime for a young girl to fall in love?some thing terrible happen to a sister of my best friend. there is a guy that has been asking this innocent girl out in fact according to her since when she was in SS2 until she got to 200 level and she has been turning him down because she was in love with some one else.

And the said guy never stop until the man the girl was in love with dumped her for another girl,after some months she get over it and decided to give this old toaster a try,the guy started showing the girl the good and the best side of him and the girl was finally convince and she now give her heart to the guy after so many sweet words and messages.

As a girl that was in love quickly rush home from school in fact a day after she finished her exams and the following day she went to the guy's house to see her love,according to her the guy was also happy to see her and after some time she went out to buy her 5alive few minutes after taking the juice she started felling some how.

And the next thing she notice was that she was feeling honey and she started holding and kissing the guy,he got to a time she pull off her cloths and started begging the guy to make love to her and the guy refuse and said that is not why I love you and calm her down until the girl over come it.

She now believe and trusted the guy little did she know that she just meet the man called Devil,after she left the guy called her to ask for 10,000 naira and she said I just came back from school but she will tell her mum she needed some money for girls stuffs,in the evening she call guy and brought 5,000 naira and the guy shouted at her do u think am joking with You I said get me 10,000k you brought 5k

The girl was so angry and ask him why should I give you money? And the guy said you will soon know the reason you should give me money,she never know that the guy recorded every thing that happen on the first day she visited him until the guy brought out a laptop and show her all the display how she went naked begging him for sex it was then he told her she drug the juice and that he is ready to upload it on the Internet.

This was how the girl become the slave of the guy for months until a friend of hers call my friend that his sister has been sent out of class because of school fees,her friends call because they all knows that she do resume school with excess money cause they are living ok,that is how my friend travel to her school after telling his parents about it,when the brother got to the school behold the girl was about to commit suicide,after so many questions she was forced to tell her brother the whole truth and he came back and we all went to the guy office with police and as soon as the bastards saw us he try to ran way but with the help of the guards we caught him!

Please ladies be vigilant when you visited a guy for the first time especially the one you claim hard to get with...may God save us all
Re: A Must Read For Every Single Ladies by talk2alabama: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Woooow.. that was a very good move.. thank God she escaped such embarassment.
Re: A Must Read For Every Single Ladies by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lights my janja weed, waiting for Eddie murphy part 99.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum / Niger Delta Militants Enter Lagos Again / Gunshots From The Waterway In Ewedogbon In Akesan Area Of Alimosho LGA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.