Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? (34453 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.

1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by eme1n(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Heat rash. Open window more n try sleep with rechargeable fan...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
eme1n:
Heat rash. Open window more n try sleep with rechargeable fan...
thanks, nothing else required?
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala help me get suggestions thanks
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by eme1n(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:

Dusting Powder needed..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by ladyF(f): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Omg! OP this looks like small pox, don't ask me how I know grin It is a very deadly disease. cry

I have a solution to it. Bring 2 cockroach leg, 1 mosquito antenna, 1 full chicken, 5 slim short snakes, and a big basket of tomato. angry The gods need to be appeased!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Sijo01(f): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Does it itch you?
Do you feel weak or feverish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Dplaymaker(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
My man go FMC for consultation, eno go chop u money na time. No go follow all did doctors wet de Nl. Abi u no get card for any hospital? Na then u go pay money,highest 1.5k#YouAreHealed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by floragregs(f): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
skineal or visita plus. They work like magic...but wait o, hospital far from you abi you nor just like the smell of hospitals? undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by falconey(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
it is pimples rash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bettercreature(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmmm HIV symtoms! You need HIV treatment asap

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
See a doctor or pharmacist
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by steppin: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
See a doctor. If you're active sexually, you might wanna take the dreaded test.

23 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Are you sure it's not HIV rash?

Please go to the nearest hospital for proper checkup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
I can't recall when Nairaland became a hospital. Dude, you should visit a qualified medical personnel for proper checkup before one roaming deranged Nairaland fella would prescribe sniper for you. undecided

39 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Stay away from heat please, it can lead to strange fever.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Pyno30: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Only on your leg? The villagers are at it again.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by warrenweste(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Which other part of your body is affected with it?
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Samexdx(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dunno,go to a nearby hospital
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Thelmerh(f): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
which part of ur body is d first pic pls
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Chidex2442(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sorry ooooo it looks like measles

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bastien: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.
no waste ur money go do test oh, that's the early stage of Inarun, in English it is called Nettle rash, if u dey Lagos go any good egbo person make him/her help u

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Use condom with sperm
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Most times, making a diagnosis is beyond mere appearance or pictures. Dermatologists know this.

Please go to a hospital.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by leoebhos(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oga go do proper check up and stop playing with ur life, mere seeing it we can't tell u wat it is.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by izzvic(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oboyee, Na krokro be this? Use knife scrape am na.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bettercreature(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eagul:
Are you sure it's not HIV rash?

Please go to the nearest hospital for proper checkup
My friend say na gonorrhea
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Akinwify: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
See a Skinmatologist sad shocked cry[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Abeyjide: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
the first pix looks more like a tuber of YAM

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by gentlesoul196: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
na HIV sign so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by englishmart(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
thank God you came earlier o. That is HIV. But its very curable sha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troubled Man Spotted On A Telecommunications Mast In Lagos / Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted / Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.