Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (105050 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by osolaif: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Please send to amadichinevu@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sent @
amadichinevu@yahoo.com
solomonizu216@gmail.com
thomasblssng@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by EzeRedd(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
please, I need it. Obiefulaeze@yahoo.com.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2016
EzeRedd:
please, I need it. Obiefulaeze@yahoo.com.

Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by EzeRedd(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
tetengi4life:

Sent

Thanks.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Gosj01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pls send to Gosjworld@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by graychuks(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
graychuks@gmail.com thank you
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Done. All the best buddies
@
graychuks@gmail.com
Gosjworld@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Godshield001: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
please send to this email: godshieldkanjal email.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Assalamu alaikum. Brother Muhammad Idris will u pls send a copy of the project proposal,analysis to my email..mmmuazu1@yahoo.com. I meant urs. Tnx
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Yudeeaikay(f): 2:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Please send to my e-mail - uduakabasie@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sent to

uduakabasie@yahoo.com
mmmuazu1@yahoo.com
godshieldkanjal@gmail.com

Sorry, I may hv sent to you guys in multiple. All of them are the same. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
And for any one of you that have started his or her project(s), I can help you peruse through it and if you are having problems with constructing a letter of solicitation for funding for your project(s), I can share some samples with you too. All the best. Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by eskorbrown(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2016
tetengi4life:
Good evening to the prospective and serving corps members

It stroke me today as so many of my friends (corpers) were asking me on how to do NYSC personal CDS because they also want to affect life positively as corps members. This gave me the passion to also share with others through Nairaland.

Some do it because of the award (state and presidential honor), some do it because of the joy in it as they change life(s), but whatever is your reason(s), these are the procedures to follow.

1. Project Title :
You must have carried out investigation on what project you want to do and where you want to do it. But it is important to note these when choosing your project because where you carried out your project matters alot. E.g A corps member that dug a bore hole in a slum (environment with poor people) will be highly recognized and valued than the one that dug similar bore hole in the government house etc. Secondly you should give the people what they need, not what they don't need at that moment e.g do not give an hungry man cloth to wear, instead you should give him food because at that moment, he/she needs food to survive before clothing.

2. Project Analysis
By now you must have known the project you want to carry out. The analysis includes; (i) the cost (ii) beneficiary (iii) sponsor (only if u hv any at that moment) (iv) starting date and closing date (at which the project is expected to end).

3. Project Approval
The project approval is usually given by the NYSC. It is important you get it because your name and nysc number will be written on it and it is required you attach it to any of your solicitation letters. In addition to that, it is only way your project will be documented by nysc for any reward or recognition. And to get it, you must apply for it, and to apply for it, you will have to write a letter to nysc following all the necessary chain of command and you will be required to attach your project analysis on that letter of request for approval letter.

NOW, you need two things from me
1. Sample of of the letter to request for project approval from nysc. Look below for d sample
2. Project analysis that you will attach to the letter 1 above.
That's all you need to kick-start your project. Send me your email to forward the sample to you (free of charge) because its in diagrammatic form (with horizontal and vertical lines) as such I always find it difficult to past it for people. If you receive it all you need to do is to substitute, no stress.

School of Nursing and Midwifery

Jekadafari, Gombe,

Gombe State.
. 19th February, 2015.

The State Coordinator,
NYSC Secretariat,
Gombe state.
Through
Zonal Inspector,
NYSC Zonal Office,
Gombe.
Through
Local Government Inspector,
NYSC Local Government Office,
Gombe.
Through
The Principal,
School of Nursing and Midwifery,
Gombe.

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION TO UNDERTAKE SOME PERSONAL CDS PROJECTS
I wish to apply for the above subject matter to enable me carry out the following CDS projects at the central prison yard, Gombe.
1.Provision of some basic drugs for the use of the prison inmates
2. Provision of weighing scale and sphygmomanometer for the clinic
3. Provision of hospital bed sheets and curtains for the clinic
4.Painting of the prison yard clinic and entrance gate.
I hope my application would be kindly considered for your approval.

Yours faithfully,

Mohammad Idris
(GM/14B/0720):ur phone number

NOTE: this sample is for Gombe state nysc, I don't know of other states but they said it is the same everywhere. And for those after state award, 2 different corps members serving in different state may end up doing similar project but one may be awarded and the other may not. It depends on the state and competition e.g corps member doing personal CDS in Lagos and Abj may or may not get a state award as those corpers serving in less competitive/less corper populated states like Gombe and others on similar project. In those other competitive states, u may hv to do more.
pls send it to my mail. .davideffiong223@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Rhay(f): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Nice work. Pls, send to my email: rash_bmaciver@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Precious91(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2016
please send to adekolapo27@gmail.com.thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Sent to

davideffiong223@gmail.com
rash_bmaciver@yahoo.com
adekolapo27@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by bzeey(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Asalam Maleikun Brother

Kindly forward it to my mail too tundeeogun@gmail.com. Welodone for the good work. May Almighty Allah reward you. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
bzeey:
Asalam Maleikun Brother

Kindly forward it to my mail too tundeeogun@gmail.com. Welodone for the good work. May Almighty Allah reward you. Thanks in anticipation.

Sent. Ameen and thanks for the prayers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Fredosky247(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls help me out. fredosky247@gmail.com
God bless
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Fredosky247:
Pls help me out. fredosky247@gmail.com
God bless

Hope u've seen it
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Cashcard1(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2016
tetengi4life:
Good evening to the prospective and serving corps members

It stroke me today as so many of my friends (corpers) were asking me on how to do NYSC personal CDS because they also want to affect life positively as corps members. This gave me the passion to also share with others through Nairaland.

Some do it because of the award (state and presidential honor), some do it because of the joy in it as they change life(s), but whatever is your reason(s), these are the procedures to follow.

1. Project Title :
You must have carried out investigation on what project you want to do and where you want to do it. But it is important to note these when choosing your project because where you carried out your project matters alot. E.g A corps member that dug a bore hole in a slum (environment with poor people) will be highly recognized and valued than the one that dug similar bore hole in the government house etc. Secondly you should give the people what they need, not what they don't need at that moment e.g do not give an hungry man cloth to wear, instead you should give him food because at that moment, he/she needs food to survive before clothing.

2. Project Analysis
By now you must have known the project you want to carry out. The analysis includes; (i) the cost (ii) beneficiary (iii) sponsor (only if u hv any at that moment) (iv) starting date and closing date (at which the project is expected to end).

3. Project Approval
The project approval is usually given by the NYSC. It is important you get it because your name and nysc number will be written on it and it is required you attach it to any of your solicitation letters. In addition to that, it is only way your project will be documented by nysc for any reward or recognition. And to get it, you must apply for it, and to apply for it, you will have to write a letter to nysc following all the necessary chain of command and you will be required to attach your project analysis on that letter of request for approval letter.

NOW, you need two things from me
1. Sample of of the letter to request for project approval from nysc. Look below for d sample
2. Project analysis that you will attach to the letter 1 above.
That's all you need to kick-start your project. Send me your email to forward the sample to you (free of charge) because its in diagrammatic form (with horizontal and vertical lines) as such I always find it difficult to past it for people. If you receive it all you need to do is to substitute, no stress.

School of Nursing and Midwifery

Jekadafari, Gombe,

Gombe State.
. 19th February, 2015.

The State Coordinator,
NYSC Secretariat,
Gombe state.
Through
Zonal Inspector,
NYSC Zonal Office,
Gombe.
Through
Local Government Inspector,
NYSC Local Government Office,
Gombe.
Through
The Principal,
School of Nursing and Midwifery,
Gombe.

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION TO UNDERTAKE SOME PERSONAL CDS PROJECTS
I wish to apply for the above subject matter to enable me carry out the following CDS projects at the central prison yard, Gombe.
1.Provision of some basic drugs for the use of the prison inmates
2. Provision of weighing scale and sphygmomanometer for the clinic
3. Provision of hospital bed sheets and curtains for the clinic
4.Painting of the prison yard clinic and entrance gate.
I hope my application would be kindly considered for your approval.

Yours faithfully,

Mohammad Idris
(GM/14B/0720):ur phone number

NOTE: this sample is for Gombe state nysc, I don't know of other states but they said it is the same everywhere. And for those after state award, 2 different corps members serving in different state may end up doing similar project but one may be awarded and the other may not. It depends on the state and competition e.g corps member doing personal CDS in Lagos and Abj may or may not get a state award as those corpers serving in less competitive/less corper populated states like Gombe and others on similar project. In those other competitive states, u may hv to do more.
very helpful. Thanks my email usmanusman6728@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Opiletool(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Well done Op
Will also need it
kinglexan@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2016
Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Opiletool(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
tetengi4life:
Sent

God bless You Op. Seen.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Yudeeaikay(f): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
tetengi4life:

Sent to

uduakabasie@yahoo.com
mmmuazu1@yahoo.com
godshieldkanjal@gmail.com

Sorry, I may hv sent to you guys in multiple. All of them are the same. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much...but you didn't send the sample letter,
uduakabasie@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by chumaster(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thumb's up bro.
Forward it to my email too sir,
barthchuks@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by richardbill: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's good news for corp members & individuals who are in town to carry out one assignment or the other within a short time frame in the oil city of Warri. We have a well furnished apartment.The compound is situated at Jakpa road & its road is accessible & motorable with assurance of security as the compound is fenced & gated. Hurry as only few apartments are left. Please watsap/call on us today to view it.08162637076. We have other lovely places too. We are your apartment accomplice!
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
chumaster:
Thumb's up bro.
Forward it to my email too sir,
barthchuks@gmail.com

Sent at u and uduakabasie@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by chumaster(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
tetengi4life:

Sent at u and uduakabasie@yahoo.com
tnks bro
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Panelbeater(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Please send to Vitafitng@gmail.com.. also the letter to solicit funds
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by indoorlove(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2016
adams.nysc@gmail.com, pls send it to my above email address. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.