Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (104893 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Anuoluwap(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for this. Pls send all to my mail anu.peters0@gmail.com thanksj
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by smile4excel(f): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2018
Pls send to me @excelojiako@gmail.com
Thanks so much dear
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Anuoluwap:
Thanks for this. Pls send all to my mail anu.peters0@gmail.com thanksj
Sent along with solicitation letters. Lets continue on whatsap
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
smile4excel:
Pls send to me @excelojiako@gmail.com
Thanks so much dear

Sent. Keep me updated on whatsap 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Anuoluwap(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2018
tetengi4life:

thank you
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Anuoluwap:
thank you
You are welcome
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Daliano(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
I am still mulling over the CDs project I want to carry out because its a huge one.
I am a corps member serving in Akwa Ibom state 2018 batch A.The in road to my PPA is terribly bad that when it rains,its almost inaccessible and erosion has denigrated the road and made it tiny from both sides.This community really need a new road but I am still confused on how to start up this huge task.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Daliano:
I am still mulling over the CDs project I want to carry out because its a huge one.
I am a corps member serving in Akwa Ibom state 2018 batch A.The in road to my PPA is terribly bad that when it rains,its almost inaccessible and erosion has denigrated the road and made it tiny from both sides.This community really need a new road but I am still confused on how to start up this huge task.

chat me up and i will help you with that. 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Who needs help?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by GentlePEACE: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
tetengi4life:

pls send to me: Okebarnabas@gmail.com

i must say, i'm impress on your successful project, looking forward for mine.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by franofu51(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
franofu51@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
GentlePEACE:
pls send to me: Okebarnabas@gmail.com

i must say, i'm impress on your successful project, looking forward for mine.
Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
franofu51:
franofu51@gmail.com

Sent

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by GentlePEACE: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
tetengi4life:
Sent
thanks for the prompt response
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2018
GentlePEACE:
thanks for the prompt response
Uwc
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Who needs help
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who needs help...
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is Pwavirah Lauretta James (Gm/17b/1075) serving in Gombe from my online coaching class on community service.

She donated
1. Mats and mosquito nets
2.buckets and toiletries
3. Full kitted first aid box
To Gombe state prison yard where i did mine in 2015.
Proud of you babe.
We shall get there one step at a time.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by noble4d(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
You really did a wonderful job, I'm highly impress. Can you pls send me the sample too? Below is my email:
Inuwaslove@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
noble4d:
You really did a wonderful job, I'm highly impress. Can you pls send me the sample too? Below is my email:
Inuwaslove@gmail.com
Thanks.
Sent.
Chat me up on whatsap 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who needs assistance?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2018
olulaanu232:
if any of you have any question(s), do not hesitate to ask on this
platform, others could learn from it too.
Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Amazinpeace(f): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2018
tetengi4life:
Who needs assistance?
can I chat you up on WhatsApp?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Can you plz forward it to my mail- alejoeibk@yahoo.com
Regards
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
alejoeibk:
Can you plz forward it to my mail- alejoeibk@yahoo.com
Regards

Sent. Lets continue on whatsap. 08032731090
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who needs assistance

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.