Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (105191 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Vhibabs:
Good morning. Is the state award inclusive of cash or only certificates

Cash too but depending on the state. Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2016
segzysexy:
great. submitted my proposal but yet to recieve any response from nysc. please how can i source for fund because bauchi state my serving state is poor and stingy

If your project is health related, u can apply to WHO, there regional (North East) office is there.
Check supermarkets, government parastatals and agencies (if they didn't give you money, they will provide you with materials to support your project. Because some of those materials are lavishing in their stores), philanthropists etc
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by andycoal40(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2016
tetengi4life:

Sent
pls send to signalbaba@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by segzysexy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
tetengi4life:

If your project is health related, u can apply to WHO, there regional (North East) office is there.
Check supermarkets, government parastatals and agencies (if they didn't give you money, they will provide you with materials to support your project. Because some of those materials are lavishing in their stores), philanthropists etc
can you send me your number so we can talk better
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
segzysexy:
can you send me your number so we can talk better

These are my emails (tetengi4life@gmail.com or tetengi@yahoo.com) let's continue our conversation from there. Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
andycoal40:
pls send to signalbaba@gmail.com

Sent. All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by andycoal40(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
tetengi4life:

Sent. All the best
thank u
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mrukk:
Bro can u pls send me copy of letter on how to solicit 4 fundin.Idealruqay1@gmail.com

How far with your cds projects
Hope it's going fine?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Mrukk: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=tetengi4life post=49214467]

How far with your cds projects
Hope it's going fine? [bro i neva go service oh,am a pcm 4 batch b 16 in sha Allah
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=Mrukk post=49218974][/quote]

Kk. All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Lawal2015(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2016
please kindly send to isholaoluwa@gmail.com, thank you sir
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Lechkan(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pls kindly send to areolaolalekan@yahoo.com Thanks sir
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lechkan:
Pls kindly send to areolaolalekan@yahoo.com
Thanks sir

Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lechkan:
Pls kindly send to areolaolalekan@yahoo.com
Thanks sir
Sent @ isholaoluwa@gmail.com and areolaolalekan@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Sese2:
,send it to my e-mail..gistsese@gmail.com

How far with ur project?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2016
ebac:
febaide.isaac@gmail.com

Good day!
How far with your project, do you require any more assistance from me?
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Ndoz(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2016
bro pls i need the copy aswel dzdozy@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ndoz:
bro pls i need the copy aswel dzdozy@gmail.com

Sent
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Theses are some of the samples of my solicitation letters

(1)
School of Nursing and Midwifery,
Gombe,
Gombe State.
12th of March, 2015.

The Office of the Executive Governor of Gombe State,
Gombe,
Gombe State.

Dear Sir,
LETTER OF SOLICITATION FOR FUND FOR A NYSC COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE (CDS) IN GOMBE STATE PRISON YARD
I am a NYSC corps member serving in School of Nursing and Midwifery, Gombe. I wish to solicit for fund for a Community Development Service (CDS) project at the Central Prison Yard, Gombe. The project includes;
Provision of some basic drugs for the use of the prison inmates
Provision of weighing scale and sphygmomanometer (for blood pressure) for the clinic
Provision of hospital bed sheets and curtains for the clinic
Painting of the prison yard clinic and entrance gate.
Building of a Twin Class Room for Teaching, Skill acquisitioning and Rehabilitation (for those on drug addiction).
The beneficiaries of this project are approximately 950 prison inmates. I shall be looking to your kind support, so that we can together make the prison a correction facility where the bad gets better and healthier before getting into the society with new life as “2nd chance”. Attached to the letter is the introductory and confirmation letters together with the project analysis.
Yours faithfully,

Mohammad Idris
(GM/14B/0720): ur phone number

(2)

Gombe, Gombe State .
20th of March, 2015 .

The Commissioner,
Ministry of Health,
Gombe,
Gombe State.

Dear Sir,
LETTER OF SOLICITATION FOR DRUGS/FUND FOR AN NYSC COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE (CDS) IN GOMBE STATE PRISON YARD
I am an NYSC corps member serving in School of Nursing and Midwifery, Gombe. I wish to solicit for fund for a CDS project at the Central Prison Yard, Gombe. The project includes;
Provision of weighing scale and sphygmomanometer (for blood pressure) for the clinic
Building of a Twin Class Room for Teaching, Skill acquisitioning and Rehabilitation (for those on drug addiction).
The beneficiaries of this project are approximately 950 prison inmates. I shall be looking to your kind support, so that we can together make the prison a correction facility where the bad gets better and healthier before getting into the society with new life as “2nd chance”. Attached to the letter is the introductory and confirmation letters together with the project analysis.
Yours faithfully,

Mohammad Idris
(GM/14B/0720):phone number

(3)

Gombe, Gombe State .
10th of March, 2015 .

The MD/CEO,
Ashaka Cement Plc,
Funakaye LGA,
Gombe State.
Through
The Comm. Affairs Manager,
Ashaka Cement Plc.
Dear Sir,
LETTER OF SOLICITATION FOR CEMENT/FUND FOR AN NYSC COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE (CDS) IN GOMBE STATE PRISON YARD
I am an NYSC corps member serving in School of Nursing and Midwifery, Gombe. I wish to solicit for fund for a Community Development Service (CDS) project at the Central Prison Yard, Gombe. The project includes;
Yours faithfully,

Mohammad Idris
(GM/14B/0720):phone number
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sorry for the change is the orientation of my address on the letter.

Whenever you are soliciting for fund, always photocopy the letters, so that when you submit the original copy, they will stamp or acknowledge on the photocopy. This shall serve as evidence of your letter.

You have a lot of power as a Corp member. You are welcomed everywhere you go including the seat of powers (government houses).
The last letter "Ashaka Cement Factory" they were the one that funded my project, provided car full of drugs for me. The manager personally dropped me at the park because their local government is far from mine, and there is curfew in town because of Boko Haram insurgency at that time
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by JWebDeveloper: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Join us on BB channel http://blck.by/2d9PzJl Get a website like : https://elegantstore.com.ng with payment integration phone number : 09053509432
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by npn001(f): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by TeaY2(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
tetengi4life:
Sorry for the change is the orientation of my address on the letter.

Whenever you are soliciting for fund, always photocopy the letters, so that when you submit the original copy, they will stamp or acknowledge on the photocopy. This shall serve as evidence of your letter.

You have a lot of power as a Corp member. You are welcomed everywhere you go including the seat of powers (government houses).
The last letter "Ashaka Cement Factory" they were the one that funded my project, provided car full of drugs for me. The manager personally dropped me at the park because their local government is far from mine, and there is curfew in town because of Boko Haram insurgency at that time

You have done a very good project, may God reward you bountifully.
I'm also a batch A Corp member in ondo state, planing to undergo some personal CDS projects, your writeup here is a great motivation for me.
Your proposal sample will be of good help to me.
My address is: teay361@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tetengi4life(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
TeaY2:

You have done a very good project, may God reward you bountifully.
I'm also a batch A Corp member in ondo state, planing to undergo some personal CDS projects, your writeup here is a great motivation for me.
Your proposal sample will be of good help to me.
My address is: teay361@gmail.com
Thanks.

I have sent It Sir
Always feel free to update me on your project, let me see how I can help.
All the best
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Adeyemi09(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
pls i will copy, this is email: adeyemisamuel60@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Chriswazo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tetengi4life, please i need it too sir, here's my email, ozurukenneth@gmail.com. thanks for the info.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by oluwaseun239(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
sannioluwaseun57@gmail.com please send to me
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by tibaonnet: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
nice
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by ENDOWEDSAM: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good work bro. I love your leadership spirit, Pls keep it Up. I'm also a Corp member your writeup here is a great motivation for me. Your proposal sample will be of good help to me. Samueladeniyi49@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Please forward to me : cynthiaubah@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2016
uyaibasseyharley@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.