Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise (28613 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos) / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Vikkiboi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Senorita123:

Pls is it strictly formal dressing cos I was thinking it's just aptitude test

You are free to dress anyhow pls, it's a 35 min test and you need to be very free and not put on anything that will weigh u down to flow well with d test abeg
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Vikkiboi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
YZME2001:
for those that have sat for apt. test, are gate crashers allowed?..... I missed the advert...

Don't even think about it...they spent almost about 2hrs calling people in by 'name'

So gatecrashing not allowed
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Vikkiboi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can't start quoting everybody, lemme just talk straight.

There is no dress code, pls dress anyhow and be free enough for a 35min test.

Strictly your field.

Kindly bring along your calculator if you are in the calculating line.

No need to bring your credentials, just come along with 2 recent passports.

I think that's all sha.

First step is to get to the venue and locate where your name was posted to get your exam number which must be written at the back of your passport and on the answer sheet.

All the best
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by PETERKY: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Forget Gmat or anything current affairs. The questions are mainly about the position you are applying for.

1 Like

Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by fiyinpet: 12:47am On Jul 13, 2016
theory or obj sir?
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Estherolusola: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2016
For Pharmacist, it was obj
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
how was today's test for procurement applicants.. hope was though like that of accountant ll
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by DollyB(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
kehinde21:
how was today's test for procurement applicants.. hope was though like that of accountant ll

My bro! If I tell you that I understood what the test stood for i'lld be lying because as a Computer Scientist I don't know what am suppose to know about cement mixture ratio, but we hope for the best in Christ.
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2016
DollyB:

My bro! If I tell you that I understood what the test stood for i'lld be lying because as a Computer Scientist I don't know what am suppose to know about cement mixture ratio, but we hope for the best in Christ.

the fact is that more than 60 percent of the applicants thought that the test will based on general knowledge / current affairs related questions... but the questions set are just too though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2016
DollyB:

the fact is that more than 60 percent of the applicants thought that the test will based on general knowledge / current affairs related questions... but the questions set are just too though ..less hope that there will be considerations
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by fiyinpet: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
kehinde21:

the fact is that more than 60 percent of the applicants thought that the test will based on general knowledge / current affairs related questions... but the questions set are just too though

the questions meant for Engineers, quantity surveyors, supply and procurement.

The population was huge mehn!
was seeing mummies and daddies too competiting with graduate!.
Maybe na why dem set hard question! we were many!

where are we going in this country!
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by PallyK: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pls, do we have anybody here that sat for Program Analyst Test? If yes, can you please give me the questions samples. Thanks
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=PallyK post=47534481]Pls, do we have anybody here that sat for Program Analyst Test? If yes, can you please give me the questions samples. Thanks

[/q
for where you go see that one....
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by DollyB(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank God for the test. Just want to ask if anyone has an idea as to when the scores would be displayed or the shortlisted candidates be contacted for a board interview? Just asking because this wait is tiring!
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
DollyB:
Thank God for the test. Just want to ask if anyone has an idea as to when the scores would be displayed or the shortlisted candidates be contacted for a board interview? Just asking because this wait is tiring!

my brother, competitive recruitment aptitude test is not jamb that result will be available thereafter..... l guess those that pass the test will be contacted for interview
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
I tink does pass will b contacted for oral
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
but when will that be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
kehinde21:
but when will that be
we don't know o,
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
from reliable source all results are available now... next move is cutt off for each position ....and board interview

with the look of thinks.. final selection will base on merit
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Really ,wit dere disaster test they set for us
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
kayusekay:
Really ,wit dere disaster test they set for us

did you say disaster... na smart man test now
that you can't know the pattern of what they will set
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
kehinde21:

Oh I see,so chief medical director will HV candidate nw nd will nt meet merit list ,will d candidate nt b invited for board interview, guy for abt merit jare,na naija we dey

did you say disaster... na smart man test now
that you can't know the pattern of what they will set
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by temitope06(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yeah Right, Merit. In Nigeria. This 21st Century. From reliable sources, the a.sswipes to be employed already know themselves. The test n all was to fulfill legal requirements. They requested for ppl with Comp Sc background but asking Civil Engineering questions. Nepotism is the name of the game.
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
temitope06:
Yeah Right, Merit. In Nigeria. This 21st Century. From reliable sources, the a.sswipes to be employed already know themselves. The test n all was to fulfill legal requirements. They requested for ppl with Comp Sc background but asking Civil Engineering questions. Nepotism is the name of the game.

you are right bro but with the level of lnternal lssues there.. all eyes is on the CMD...

FROM lnfo gathered... they use merit in most cases
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
jos4:
Please is any body know if they have pasted the results
just be expecting shortlisted names for interview not result of the aptitude test
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
jos4:
OK, Make God favour us ooo
amen....
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
any update please. ......l heard there was mass failure
Re: Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise by kehinde21(f): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
any update please.... l heard there was mass failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your NYSC Posting / Why She Abandoned A Recent Job Interview / Funny Meme: How To Get Employed Before 22.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.