Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime (1616 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by holymike47(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2009
To me the worst govt during the last tenure/obasanjo regime is Lucky Igbinedion of Edo state. He brought edo state 8 years backward with nothing to show for it. Whats is your own opinion, who do you think is the worst?
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by davidif: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2009
Ayo Fayose

Rashidi Ladoja

Saminu Turaki

Peter Odilli

Victor Attah

Orji uzor Kalu

Chimaroke Nnamani
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by zugoboss(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2009
What?! I can't believe no one mentioned the man .
And the undisputed champion is , CHINWEOKE MBADINUJU of Anambra state.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by IGWEUSA(m): 3:20am On Sep 02, 2009
zugoboss:

What?! I can't believe no one mentioned the man .
And the undisputed champion is , CHINWEOKE MBADINUJU of Anambra state.

I concur with you--------------------- the man is the worst governor Nigeria had seen.

Imagine, Anambra state teachers witnessed almost one year strike during his administration, yet he used not less than 350 million naira
to finance his failed re-election campaign.
Even the pensioners were not spared from his kamikaze political tussle with Emeka Ofor.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2009
Saminu Turaki : Jigawa State. During his tenue, Jigawa State had the highest rate of maternal mortality in the world because he refused to construct 10/ 15 kilometer roads that will link villages to hospitals so most pregnant women or women who had just given birth and needed medical attention died because they could not get to hospitals. Most of these women had to ride on camel backs in their conditions and so bleed to death.
Sorry to say i was so happy when i heard of his accident and my only sadness was that he was not stranded on one of those roads and was not taken to the Hospitals in Jigawa
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by Epiphany(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2009
How can you guys forget Igbinedion? All the roads in Edo state remained the same or even worse than he met them.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by Epiphany(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2009
holymike47:

To me the worst govt during the last tenure/obasanjo regime is Lucky Igbinedion of Edo state. He brought edo state 8 years backward with nothing to show for it. Whats is your own opinion, who do you think is the worst?

Exactly. . . i completely agree wit you
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by naso2(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
Also add Mohammed lawal of kwara state
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by Eagle1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
See trouble. Where u put OGD(2003-2007)? He not only misgoverned, he also nurtured and empowered killer gangs. The Emperor is still on the throne and the state is worse off.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by MrCrackles(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
Virtually all of them were piss fucking poor. . .
Buncha born bastards! angry
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by dgreatrock(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
stop being unfair to lucky igbinedion embarassed

He was able to maintain the ancient standards of benin city grin
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by naso2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
Eagle1:

See trouble. Where u put OGD(2003-2007)? He not only misgoverned, he also nurtured and empowered killer gangs. The Emperor is still on the throne and the state is worse off.

Are you sure?
Personal I do not like OGD at all (dont ask me why), but I doubt if he is one of the worst performers. The proximity to Lagos sustains the pressure on any Ogun governor to perform. So I think though.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by proudly9ja(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
Did anyone of them do anything good? or are we looking for the worst amongst crooks?
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by grafikdon: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
They were/are all mindless criminals, but "Dr." Chinwoke Mbadinuju  is probably the worst governor in the History of Nigeria. A delirious hypocritical, shameless and meretricious ''religious'' nut job. He's the proof that an slowpoke is not necessarily an illiterate.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by Kobojunkie: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
grafikdon:

They were/are all mindless criminals, but "Dr." Chinwoke Mbadinuju is probably the worst governor in the History of Nigeria. A delirious hypocritical, shameless and meretricious ''religious'' nut job. He's the proof that an slowpoke is not necessarily an illiterate.

Roflmao!!!
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by AloyEmeka6: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
No Ibori and Nnamani?

1. James Ibori

2. Chimaroke Nnamani
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by dgreatrock(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ibori men the guy was good grin
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by davidif: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
who is OGD?

Saminu Turaki : Jigawa State. During his tenue, Jigawa State had the highest rate of maternal mortality in the world because he refused to construct 10/ 15 kilometer roads that will link villages to hospitals so most pregnant women or women who had just given birth and needed medical attention died because they could not get to hospitals. Most of these women had to ride on camel backs in their conditions and so bleed to death.

chai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry angry
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by Freiburger(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
Who is following up what the present governors are doing? In 4years time we 'll start rating them abi?
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by davidif: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
Who is following up what the present governors are doing? In 4years time we 'll start rating them abi?
yep
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by nex(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2009
Please, can I register Lucky Igbinedion for this competition?

I hope he wins.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by blackmann(m): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2009
davidif:

who is OGD?

chai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry angry

Otunba Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state.
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by davidif: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2009
blackmann:

Otunba Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state.

Oh yeah, how could i not know who he was?
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by chic2pimp(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2009
aisha2:

Sorry to say i was so happy when i heard of his accident and my only sadness was that he was not stranded on one of those roads and was not taken to the Hospitals in Jigawa
Nah so we see am for naija ooo. Sorry to say there are still plenty of his like waiting in the wings ready to assume office.
grafikdon:

They were/are all mindless criminals, but "Dr." Chinwoke Mbadinuju is probably the worst governor in the History of Nigeria. A delirious hypocritical, shameless and meretricious ''religious'' nut job. He's the proof that an slowpoke is not necessarily an illiterate.
Chei u don yab dis guy finish. U even put extra. I bet him mama no go recognize am again . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Governor During Obasanjo Regime by ndelta1(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2009
Lucky Igbinedion outside some northern Governors

(1) (Reply)

U.s Places Nigeria On Terrorist List / Who's Your Best Senate President Ever? / 5 Killed In Akure Bank Robberies •millions Of Naira Carted Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.