Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,540 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

First Night - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / First Night (281570 Views)

Read this Amazing Short Story: Failure of The First Night / My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 3 / My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Night by Deefuray(f): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
happy birthday ma'am @repogirl You are a fantastic writer

2 Likes

Re: First Night by yetundesa(f): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2016
sory it came late.... May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Night by CuteChiluv: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2016
Happybirthday repogirl

1 Like

Re: First Night by yorhmienerd(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2016
With half heart I wish you Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: First Night by rachealfst(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Happy birthday long life and prosperity. God bless your new age, more inspiration in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: First Night by Daniyomex(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Deefuray:
happy birthday ma'am @repogirl
You are a fantastic writer
yetundesa:
sory it came late.... May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday.
kikikiki (Laughing in Chinese).....Guess you guys have gotten the message too- she won't be posting anything here in a very long while unless a miracle happens and she forgives us
Here is it in her own word @ bolded;
repogirl:
Thanks very much. I was on another call I guess, cos I didn't even hear it ring. Missed your friend's call too (the one who you're no longer in speaking terms with), I hope you guys make up. It's been a while I heard from him too, so I will call him back.

Thanks so much for the wishes, no single person on this Nairaland, not even lit section, people who I lose precious sleep at night for, trying to write for them wished me a happy bday. They will wait for their final update taya.

So, I read your diary update. It was touching. You and my sis have that weird anti social thing going, you know? So I kind of understand that some people are just wired that way. She's left Gbagada sha, she's back here now, working.

BTW, the way you said the Gbagada boys miss me (lol) might be misconstrued by some people here, but who cares about them.

Thanks for the wishes again. You are a friend in deed.
On behalf of fellow #Repolovers and all literanlanders, I say we're sorry very sorry. Forgive us. Make you no vex much (A Yoruba adage says "only a bastard go see anger and no go vex"wink, na God I take beg you Aunty Repo.
As for me, I actually lost my phone. Just got back my SIM [SIM swap] some days back. I was off Nairaland for some days, never know you celebrated ur birthday.
Happy Birthday to you (In arrears though)

1 Like

Re: First Night by hardigsbaba(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
this is interesting, kudos to u repogirl

happy birthday

1 Like

Re: First Night by petiteee(f): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
excel101:
My bro forget about it o, because she can't find the book she copied the story from again. Which means, the end of the story.
guy you don over talk ooo shocked Haba angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Night by yusufibrahim(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy birthday to you repogirl wishing you long life and prosperity many happy returns of the day in good health and wealth may God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: First Night by charlie42(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy birthday to yuuu aunty repo. God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: First Night by Georgeisco2007: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Daniyomex:

kikikiki (Laughing in Chinese).....Guess you guys have gotten the message too- she won't be posting anything here in a very long while unless a miracle happens and she forgives us
On behalf of fellow #Repolovers and all literanlanders, I say we're sorry very sorry. Forgive us. Make you no vex much (A Yoruba adage says "only a bastard go see anger and no go vex"wink, na God I take beg you Aunty Repo.
As for me, I actually lost my phone. Just got back my SIM [SIM swap] some days back. I was off Nairaland for some days, never know you celebrated ur birthday.

Happy belated birthday aunty Repo, wishing u long life and prosperity. Sorry it's coming late, but it's beta late than neva. Enjoy. Ur day

1 Like

Re: First Night by Georgeisco2007: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Daniyomex:

Happy belated birthday aunty Repo, wishing u long life and prosperity. Sorry it's coming late, but it's beta late than neva. Enjoy Ur day

1 Like

Re: First Night by edimahgurl(f): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
HBD antiRepo...many more years kiss

1 Like

Re: First Night by excel101(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
petiteee:
guy you don over talk ooo shocked Haba angry
Why i no go over talk, wen somebody put tea for ur mouth u no go request for bread?
Re: First Night by excel101(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy birthday Repogirl.

1 Like

Re: First Night by yorhmienerd(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Since repogirl said we would wait taya on the chat section then.... -Brings king size bed -some pillow 4 confort -a carton of biscuit/meat pies -a big jar of ice cream/red wine -table fans, reading table, lamps -freezer, A.C -Two fresh babes -Plasma, DSTV, LAPTOP, Phone
Am going to wait CONFORTABLY

2 Likes

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks Daniyomex and everyone who took time and data out to wish me a happy birthday, even though belated. I appreciate it.

Okay, so I didn't keep to my promise to post on Friday, but you all should be used to it by now. grin. Na my way. Some people have done prayer and fasting on my head sef. Lol

Well, I can't say much, other than, I am sorry for keeping you waiting. I like to have my story near perfect before publishing and I can't post anything less. It might take from a few days to a month or more to complete a post but nothing can make me publish it before it is ready otherwise I would be doing myself a huge disservice.

To all plagiarists
I reserve all rights to this work and you are advised not to publish it without my permission or I will have your blogs, Facebook pages, website taken down. Seriously. angry

Thanks.

It's been an awesome ride with you guys once again. I thank you all for taken time to read and even drop your comments. You all made it worthwhile, thanks. I hope to continue with Forever and Always soon, the thread is closed so as to avoid useless comments from half brain dead twits like the one that said the book I'm copying from is missing and that's why I can't complete the story. I would advice the person to go find the book and complete the story there.

Thanks guys, enough grammar, let's read the conclusion of the story, enjoy.

6 Likes

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2016

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Night by excel101(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Repogirl I'm so sory for all the wrong comments i made towards you... I hope u'll reply me. Thanks
Re: First Night by excel101(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Repogirl I'm so sory for all the wrong comments i made towards you... I hope u'll reply me for accepting my apology. Thanks
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Night by Khemhyte(f): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for the update sis. Keep flowing

1 Like

Re: First Night by Eniqurl(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hehe repo is back!

1 Like

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2016

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
excel101:
Repogirl I'm so sory for all the wrong comments i made towards you... I hope u'll reply me for accepting my apology. Thanks
I hear you.
Eniqurl:
Hehe repo is back!
Khemhyte:
Thanks for the update sis. Keep flowing
you're welcome.
Re: First Night by jecigold(f): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
repogirl u are d bomb thanks for completing this captivating story

1 Like

Re: First Night by skywalker495(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Perfectly and flawlessly done...
Nice job repogirl

1 Like

Re: First Night by lumzybo: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hit the like button 4 repogirl if u think the waiting is worth it.

God bless ur beautiful head girl.

On behalf of every1, we say thanks a bunch

13 Likes

Re: First Night by remiseyi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wow wow wow... Job well done ma'am.
Re: First Night by adetorosey(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
@repogirl,
Ummm.............kisses in 000s for you girl (platonic ooo). I just cant help feeling this story. If I can remember well, the last time i read a story like this was in my secondary school days. I am not into 'em anymore. I made an exemption reading your story, and boy! it has been awesome.
Thank you for the update. Hoping to read more from you soon.
You know you are blessed right? More blessing will surely come your way.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: First Night by rane06(f): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
This story is the bomb. Thanks repogirl

3 Likes

Re: First Night by mabebe1(f): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Well dine, lively finish

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.