Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (41919 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Can someone help to check whether dis name is on the list Adeleye Adesoji
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Boldstar(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
AbuAbdullah16:

Please can you tell us where you get this info because I can't find such news on their recruitment site. please,share the source you found this. thank You

Not the Airforce recruitment website, but the actual website. Check the link below

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Jayceendus: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
lildush:

Wen will dat b? I hav big hearing dat sake wen i was 5yrs. Now am 32yrs old now... Wen wil tank get beta?. I am married wit 2kids now. N tinx are not beta.. Na wen i don age die.. Ego beta?

Negative Confession=Negative Life...#Grow thy faith

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Bnladan(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
AbuAbdullah16:

Please can you tell us where you get this info because I can't find such news on their recruitment site. please,share the source you found this. thank You
it's on d Official website of NAF. Dis is d address airforce.mil.ng and I'm sure it will soon be posted on d recruitment site. Dey did same with dat of tradesmen and women sm weeks ago. Visit d website nd c for urself. Tnx
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by flyingofficer: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrates to those successful candidate- just finish up what u ve started.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by flyingofficer: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bnladan:
it's on d Official website of NAF. Dis is d address airforce.mil.ng and I'm sure it will soon be posted on d recruitment site. Dey did same with dat of tradesmen and women sm weeks ago. Visit d website nd c for urself. Tnx

Tks for the info
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by samjadinero(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
O boi, 2 of my classmates made the Osun list. Chai! Why didn't I apply again?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Bnladan(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
flyingofficer:

Tks for the info
Bienvenido- u re welcome
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by datigbogirl: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sammyramires:
Waiting patiently for Nigeria Navy Shortlist.... Exam written more than a Month ago!!!

Baba God help me and my friends ooo.

@sammyramires

What about Police wey never even call DSSC for interview.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by akinola908: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
How many are they picking for the final selection
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by popemech(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls any news on civil defence, ndlea and custom
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by mranova(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Can someone explain how these names were shortlisted without exams ?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
samjadinero:
O boi, 2 of my classmates made the Osun list. Chai! Why didn't I apply again?
Pls help me to check dis name: Adeleye Adesoji
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by gingger(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
profdarkin:
Pls help me to check dis name: Adeleye Adesoji

On osun list... No
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by samjadinero(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
profdarkin:
. Pls help me to check dis name: Adeleye Adesoji
It's not there
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Drbarmes(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
No exams? Haba Nigeria.... This is quite unfair. They shouldn't have advertised the job in the 1st place. What's the essence of making jobless youths waste their lean resources without any hope in the end. If Buhari is serious about corruption fight then here is a good case for him.

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by gingger(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Drbarmes:
No exams? Haba Nigeria.... This is quite unfair. They shouldn't have advertised the job in the 1st place. What's the essence of making jobless youths waste their lean resources without any hope in the end. If Buhari is serious about corruption fight then here is a good case for him.

The physical exercise nko?
Just because u didn't make it doesn't make it corrupted..
My Frnd accept ur fate and move and don't forget to wish the successful ones success...

God bless u
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Boldstar(m): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2016
gingger:

My Frnd accept ur fate and move and don't forget to wish the successful ones success...

God bless u

Which physical exercise. Did you even apply at all? Pls don't say what you don't know
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by WildOne(f): 4:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Please oo, for the shortlisted folks here - has any text message been sent to you on this?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by iamduchess: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Boldstar:
This list shows NOTHING has changed about how the military recruits their personnel. Everything is still NEPOTISM championed by powerful of the country to put JUST their children & wards there.

The screening done was only about height and originals f credentials. The military personnel that checked mine said I PASSED in both height and original of credentials. They should have atleast allowed us to write the interview before cutting us off because we have no godfather.

All I see are names of children of who is who... Buratai, Inalegwu, Adewole (2 of his children), Jibrin, Enenche, Ogar, Udom, Galadima, Fasoranti, Waziri, Ciroma e.t.c.

Well that's not true. I am a child of the 'who's' but I didn't make that list. Meanwhile I'm not even pained because I have my good paying job, just needed the federal government job for it comes with almost 100% security. Stop generalizing boo
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by gingger(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Boldstar:

Which physical exercise. Did you even apply at all? Pls don't say what you don't know

the screening of credentials nko...............
continue crying over spilled milk wen ur mate re preparing to go to camp. wink wink
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Drbarmes(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
gingger:

God bless u
What physical exercise? Its obvious u know nothing about the recruitment. Keep ur ignorance private pls
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by charlesucheh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
lapazi:
Efcc grad cadre position is also out.
what are you talking about
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by chingy63(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Please who has got d link for d efcc graduate cadre list t
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Ajiibson(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pls....I need d first shortlistment of the Nigerian airforec DSSC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / What An Excellent CV Looks Like And Know The Reasons Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.