Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Get The GT08 Android Smart Wrist Watch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The GT08 Android Smart Wrist Watch (1081 Views)

Smart Wrist Watch For Sale ( Heart Rate, Blood Pressure,oxygen Monitor , GPS Et / Pix!!very Fit Smart wrist Band For Sale,chk In For Full Specs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The GT08 Android Smart Wrist Watch by kashmegs(m): 12:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Its no longer news that you can safe the stress you get when you need to repair your mobile phone from unexpected broken screen, faulty speaker/earpiece due to conscious/unconscious falling, phone mishandling, jam packed pocket etc, with the new invention of the GT08 android smart wrist watch you can have your mobile phone plus wristwatch packed to one single device........

Click here to read more

http://kashmegsolutions.com/the-new-gt08-android-smart-watch/

Re: Get The GT08 Android Smart Wrist Watch by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello Op, please i have a question. How do i install an Android Wear app from Playstore into the Device, It pairs with my phone BUT asks me for a SIM CARD

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Piston Dazzle Edition Earpiece Now Back In Stock / Can I Track My Lost Phone With The MTN Line In It / Neat Iphone 6s 128gb For Sale SOLD!!! SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.