Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! (4023 Views)

If You Can Satisfy Me, Enter Here... / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by lazeal: 4:13am On Sep 02, 2009
It is obvious that most guys think that they know how to pleasure a lady in bed but what they dont know is that ladies complain alot about un-satisfied sexual experience.

Often times you see ladies and women going out to look for men who can satisfy them in bed.

Some times you see girls begging their boyfriend after a small quarel even when she is knows that she is not at fault. There may be other reason why a girl would beg her boyfriend but i bet that top on her list is because her boyfriend knows how to pleasure her.

It would be better for you learn how to pleasure and satisfy a lady in bed than losing her to another guy who knows how to pleasure her in bed. This may not have happen to you, but there have been cases whereby men have caught their girlfriend or wife having sex with someone else. why? if you think it is because of money you are wrong.

most women who indulge in such act have money and some are even wives of rich men.
All a woman ever desires is someone who can pleasure in bed and she would go to any length to have it.

LISTEN: if you dont know this, know it now. ladies are in HOT search of guys who can pleasure abd satisfy them in bed. Dont let someone take away a lady that you love with all your heart.
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by chidyke77(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2009
True talk,though am nt among them cos my woman is well satisfied wt me.
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by hollandis(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2009
Who cares about her satisfaction?All I care, is about me,cos its all about me cheesy
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by biola44: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2009
no, its all abt her! grin
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by chidyke77(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2009
@hollandis, u shuldnt be selfish unles your doing it wt a LovePeddler.
Satisfy her first and ur own wl taste like cake & ice cream.
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by candylips(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2009
@poster this is a very stupid post angry
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by BlackRevo: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2009
Sexual pleasure is a misplaced priority imo.

candylips:

@poster this is a very stupid post angry

In a way yes but it is good it comes out so you educate him about the dangers of sexual pleasure.
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by galatico(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
hollandis:

Who cares about her satisfaction?All I care, is about me,cos its all about me cheesy

You don't care about your ladies satisfaction, then she'll walk into another mans arm, that is what most young men suffer from cause they are inexprienced, some are too much in a haste, anxiety, it maybe because they saw hell before the Girl could come to there place and when the time comes for sex, they won't even think of satisfying her, all what they think about is thereself,

I once met an old man who told me that as a young guy if am dating a Girl I should make sure I satisfy her well, these are the word of the old man " Make sure you F**k her well, like no other man has done" then you'll find out that she wouldn't want to let you go,
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
Satisfy her ke? If i don release. . . the rest na to be continued. . . grin
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by lazeal: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2009
i think guy should find out more
Re: See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! by candylips(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2009
u need to satisfy urself wel wel first before thinking of the babe

(1) (Reply)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Hot EROGENOUS ZONES To Touch On Your Lover’s Body During Sex /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.