Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only (6561 Views)

Get 1.5GB On Airtel For Just #200 / How To Get N1,500 + 2gb Data In 7days With Only N500 - MTN Users / How To Get Airtel 20gb For Just #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Sirjohn84(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Airtel have made browsing cheap and easy by lunching 2gb data for just #200.yes you heard me,two hundred naira....
it last for 14dsys*2weeks* and it only work on 2g network.. that is it works on edge only..
though not fast like 3g network but it's speed is not bad .
dial *482# to see get the offer and see more options
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by MotionD1: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2016
then you are not updated, old news and this 2gb is nothing but a scam by airtel in the highest order. I did the subscription and discovered that is not browsing talk more of downloading

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Sirjohn84:
Airtel have made browsing cheap and easy by lunching 2gb data for just #200.yes you heard me,two hundred naira....
it last for 14dsys*2weeks* and it only work on 2g network.. that is it works on edge only..
though not fast like 3g network but it's speed is not bad .
dial *482# to see get the offer and see more options

Yeye pple. So dem make 2gb for N200 to work only on EDGE so u that users can't exhaust even quarter of it. Opening certain sites with EDGE is frustrating not to talk of downloading with it.

All these networks and dia fake fake awoof

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Sirjohn84(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
MotionD1:
then you are not updated, old news and this 2gb is nothing but a scam by airtel in the highest order. I did the subscription and discovered that is not browsing talk more of downloading
bro its not scam And its browsing.. check my write. I say 2g or edge. abi u don't understand what 2g network stands for?.2g is not 3g so don't except the 3g speed. as for downloading, its slow but work .that is its cheap... u hear oga
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Sirjohn84(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2016
MotionD1:
bro its not scam And its browsing.. check my write. I say 2g or edge. abi u don't understand what 2g network stands for?.2g is not 3g so don't except the 3g speed. as for downloading, its slow but work .that is why its cheap... u hear oga
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Sirjohn84(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Wealthgang:

Yeye pple. So dem make 2gb for N200 to work only on EDGE so u that users can't exhaust it even quarter of it. Open certain sites with EDGE is frustrating not to talk of downloading with it
its for patient people.. its what I am using.... and its very good especially if your phone have 2sims and one of them is 2g.
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by kecee99(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2016
The plan is not a scam and it can be used on 3g network with some few tricks.
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by holysaint1(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
kecee99:
The plan is not a scam and it cn be used on 3g network with some few tricks.

oya nw... Spill the beans. cheesy
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by kecee99(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2016
holysaint1:

oya nw... Spill the beans. cheesy
its simple. when downloading a file with uc browser on 2g network, switch to gsm/wcdma(auto mode) without pausing your download. your download speed would increase to 500kb/s.
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Posters above above, the thing is working but is for patient people like me not everybody, have downloaded 3 full movies.

1)life on the line
2)cell
3)gridlock.
For me I will be using that data plan till the economy is OK.

6 Likes

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by willyo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
dancok:
Posters above above, the thing is working but is for patient people like me not everybody, have downloaded 3 full movies.

1)life on the line
2)cell
3)gridlock.
For me I will be using that data plan till the economy is OK.
grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Sirjohn84(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
kecee99:
The plan is not a scam and it can be used on 3g network with some few tricks.

thanks bro.at least I have someone who have used it
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Gudiza(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
^^^ yeah, and here's one more person that says it's pure scam...What do you say when you browse well with 3G normally but network totally disappears as soon as you switch to 2G.

When you subscribe to dat shi, you're given your Gigs along with free 50mb or so..but you won't notice it. You start browsing and assume you're using your gigs until it stops browsing and suddenly you realize it was the free mb you've been using but now its too late cause you already confirmed to your friends it works and they all rush in turn at the opportunity to line Airtel's kitty with their hard earned cash...The disappointment! Now you're sitting like a lame duck without internet looking at all your Gigs hoping and praying at least your nairaland followed topics page will load. Trash! angry
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Thobiy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wealthgang:

Yeye pple. So dem make 2gb for N200 to work only on EDGE so u that users can't exhaust even quarter of it. Opening certain sites with EDGE is frustrating not to talk of downloading with it.

All these networks and dia fake fake awoof
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have exhausted my first 2G now on #500 at 6.125G.
Well done airtel, I can stream internet radios of my choice tunein, pcradio, jazzradio . Top news portals etc
Those who complain ain't doing something right

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by richyfunky(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
nice
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by richyfunky(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
it is a welcome development frm airtel.....more like an economic pack
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by sirbiolee(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Op is not weekend plan b4 i fall in...
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2016
willyo:

grin
Pls can you list the site you download movies from?

I want to download these movies... "sometimes in April", "hotel rewanda" and other historical movies

Thanks.
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Trippledots(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
works...good for thinngs likedownloading mp3 songs, chatting etc...using it atm....
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Ofemmanu1: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gudiza:
^^^ yeah, and here's one more person that says it's pure scam...What do you say when you browse well with 3G normally but network totally disappears as soon as you switch to 2G.

When you subscribe to dat shi, you're given your Gigs along with free 50mb or so..but you won't notice it. You start browsing and assume you're using your gigs until it stops browsing and suddenly you realize it was the free mb you've been using but now its too late cause you already confirmed to your friends it works and they all rush in turn at the opportunity to line Airtel's kitty with their hard earned cash...The disappointment! Now you're sitting like a lame duck without internet looking at all your Gigs hoping and praying at least your nairaland followed topics page will load. Trash! angry
How can i check my data balance plss?
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
How can i check my data balance plss?
*140#
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Ofemmanu1: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
*140#
oh thanks! I've got 2044mb left, and it stood at it after some hours surfing. That means; something is hidden bout the offer. It's a rip off! Pple should stay clear off it.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Kelklein(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

oh thanks!
I've got 2044mb left, and it stood at it after some hours surfing.
That means; something is hidden bout the offer.
It's a rip off!
Pple should stay clear off it.
you are probably on a plan where you get data bonus on every recharge... So what you'very been browsing with is the bonus hence why you data was still intact..

The plan is working ... it's for 2G and it's not a trick(it's official!)

I don't understand this argument back & forth...
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Saction(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls is dont get how to trick it to download, pls put more light.
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by JohnnyBling(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
I totally love this plan..been using it for a week now..
It works on 2G only..so I download my series simultaneously all thru the night.. It works for me.. I'm enjoying it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by misreal(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Blazing man!just subscribed today oh.i will use dis data plan till kuli kuli becomes cheap in calabar..browse during the day,download at nights.i go kill airtel..hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

oh thanks!
I've got 2044mb left, and it stood at it after some hours surfing.
That means; something is hidden bout the offer.
It's a rip off!
Pple should stay clear off it.
Its actually working but extremely slow, its what am using to reply your msg.
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by mekstaniac(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Been using it for a while too, almost 3gb exhausted.

Pls who knows how to make it work on 3G? Ppl say there are tricks now
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by Ofemmanu1: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
Its actually working but extremely slow, its what am using to reply your msg.
Its workingggg.
Re: Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only by holysaint1(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=kecee99 post=46813380] its simple. when downloading a file with uc browser on 2g network, switch to gsm/wcdma(auto mode) without pausing your download. your download speed would increase to 500kb/s.[/quote

Just tried ur method nw.. Yet it stops immediately I switch to auto 3g

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Tv Boxes: Are They Worth Buying? / See The Latest MTN Data Trick Am Using (Screenshot) / Which Phone Company Services The 0708 Prefix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.