Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily (5050 Views)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Majority of South African women don’t bathe or take a shower daily
BY MANDISA NDABA · JUNE 19, 2016

Pretoria – The majority of women in South Africa don’t bathe or take a shower each day because they are too tired, new research has revealed.

The survey also showed that as many as one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing or wiping their face or body at all.

Some 57 per cent of women acknowledged the importance of hygiene, but said that they didn’t have the time to shower or bathe before bed, and instead opted to freshen up with wipes.

The survey of over 2,000 females also showed that over 60 per cent of women did not remove their makeup before bed after a night out, with 35 per cent of those saying they were worried about getting enough sleep.

Asked whether they washed in the morning, only a fifth of women said they took a shower or bath every day, with over 30 percent revealing they did not wash for three days at time.

However, 92 per cent of participants said they understood the importance of a skin care regime and recognised that life-style factors such as lack of sleep and dehydration can impact the appearance of their skin.

Almost 90 per cent of women surveyed said they didn’t improve their hygiene because they were too tired in the morning or evening.

The NHS advises that to maintain a basic level of hygiene, a person must wash their face and brush their teeth daily; clean their hands after using the toilet; wash their gen_ital and an_al area each day; and fully bath or shower at least twice a week.

“We were alarmed to hear about the amount of women not looking after their skin by following basic skin care regimes. It is so important to clean your face daily and moisturise to slow down the ageing process.”

“It’s true that today’s pace of life is fast but surely as a nation we haven’t become too busy to wash”
http://imzansi.co.za/mzansi-women-hate-water/
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by IamLEGEND1: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
at least it shows they are busy trying to make a living for themselves, unlike the parasites we have roaming on our streets here in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2016
do not say what you do NOT know.
IamLEGEND1:
at least it shows they are busy trying to make a living for themselves, unlike the parasites we have roaming on our streets here in 9ja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by nnachukz(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
The odor that will be coming from down there will be terrible. Their men must like it that way otherwise HIV shouldn't be prevalent there.
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by IamLEGEND1: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2016
searchng4love:
do not say what you do NOT know.
Neither should you. Next fvcktard in line pls.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Not dignify you with a response.
IamLEGEND1:
Neither should you.
Next fvcktard in line pls.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
am yet to meet one like that though.... this report is scary...

nnachukz:
The odor that will be coming from down there will be terrible. Their men must like it that way otherwise HIV shouldn't be prevalent there.
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by goodfornothing(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Where's Punkyveer?!!! Come and defend this at once! angry
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2016
she's been on this thread as the one I just followed...but afraid to type.
goodfornothing:
Where's Punkyveer?!!! Come and defend this at once! angry

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
searchng4love:
Not dignify you with a response.
& no fùcks were given
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by shyling(f): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2016
goodfornothing:
Where's Punkyveer?!!! Come and defend this at once! >sad
Punky you're hereby summoned.
Searchng4love hmmm

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2016

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2016
shyling:

Searchng4love hmmm
ccBrideofdracula
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by goodfornothing(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2016
shyling:

Searchng4love hmmm
Yes, I wish I can see the look on her face when she reads this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by shyling(f): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Babzilla:

ccBrideofdracula
She's moody this morning.
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by goodfornothing(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2016
It's a South African site, isn't it?
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by khristals(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2016
i dont care..fact still remains that S/A has more attractive women in Africa than any other country
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2016
it is.
goodfornothing:
It's a South African site, isn't it?
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by goodfornothing(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2016
searchng4love:
it is.
Good. Let's see how she defends this.

BrideOfDracula!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2016
shyling:

She's moody this morning.

Hehe even better... expect bigger fireworks

Ohhhhhh mama mia Im so eating popcorn on this mutha****

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by bamirotola: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2016
khristals:
i dont care..fact still remains that S/A has more attractive women in Africa than any other country

Attractive women kwa! Tahh comot there! With their big forhead like baseball bat, and their head like Jabulani football? Abeegi park well... Dtz why nigerian men nack ur women like no tommorow! #tearRaceOutOfThread

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by khristals(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2016
bamirotola:

Attractive women kwa! Tahh comot there! With their big forhead like baseball bat, and their head like Jabulani football? Abeegi park well... Dtz why nigerian men nack ur women like no tommorow! #tearRaceOutOfThread

I love my country but its people like you that exhibit certain level of folly higher than the heavens that give us the bad name we carry around the world.. yes am Nigerian, yes s/a girls are more attractive, and yes you've proven proven beyond all reasonable doubt how ignorant you are.

....say hi to your sister for me, will you?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by bamirotola: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
khristals:

I love my country but its people like you that exhibit certain level of folly higher than the heavens that give us the bad name we carry around the world.. yes am Nigerian, yes s/a girls are more attractive, and yes you've proven proven beyond all reasonable doubt how ignorant you are.

....say hi to your sister for me, will you?

Nigga don vex finally.. Guess one SA babe dey rub bobby on ur head as u dey type? ... I will definitely deliver ur msg to my sis anyway... moreover she deserves to know my mumu friends too... #ntoi! You better con join me drink Zobo before you kill yourself on southafrican wahala... duhhh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by ucheokpara100(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2016
their is absolutely nothing in South African women. (retire womanizer in South Africa) i dont want to castigate them now but that's the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by MadCow1: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
Sweet Jesus!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by LeSudAfricaine: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nonsense. Thread. Nigerians always looking to insult South Africans, smh
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by LeSudAfricaine: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
ucheokpara100:
their is absolutely nothing in South African women. (retire womanizer in South Africa) i dont want to castigate them now but that's the truth.
You dude must get a life. Every thread with words 'South Africa' you are there talking nonsense, refrain from doing this
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by LeSudAfricaine: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
khristals:
True Talk. Check the thread 'Beautiful South African Girls, and feast your eyes
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
I do not insult any tribe race or country, I only reposted what ur country men put online.... please explain y they do not bathe regularly...and trust me I am only posting mild reports out of what is at my disposal via community engagement

LeSudAfricaine:
Nonsense. Thread. Nigerians always looking to insult South Africans, smh

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by LeSudAfricaine: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchng4love:
I do not insult any tribe race or country, I only reposted what ur country men put online.... please explain y they do not bathe regularly...and trust me I am only posting mild reports out of what is at my disposal via community engagement

Nonsense. It's always South Africa this South Africa that, honestly don't you people get tired? Are you that daft to believe South African women. Probably the most elegant women in Africa don't bathe? Please
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
do not resort to insults I know you are more cerebral than that....article written by a south african.... they are NOT the most elegant women in Africa, elegance is relative, even you must know that

LeSudAfricaine:
Nonsense. It's always South Africa this South Africa that, honestly don't you people get tired? Are you that daft to believe South African women. Probably the most elegant women in Africa don't bathe? Please

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by LeSudAfricaine: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
MduZa, BrideOfDracula, Oohlala, batho ba bathomile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting Over A Man Beside A Wall, One Showing Her Panties (photo) / I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? / Extremely Good Looking People Are Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.