Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (39795 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2016
[b]Welcome to the contentious issues on sex!

The common question concerning female genitals has always been whether vaginas are the same, and if not so, what is always the difference with their tastes. Well. We are going to answer these questions right here!

Begin by noting that there are various types of vagina. Next, I would have asked you to scan through the images. Mmm ...eeer ....but I know you already did! So let us just proceed!

There are sixteen common types of Vagina.

1. Standard Type (+V):
This is the most common type of vagina. However, it is most common among medium sized women with protruding hips.

2. n-type:Common among slender women, and especially those with sulky lips. Ever wondered why some women are slender but found that they were too deep to play with? We are talking about n-type! This type is particularly common among Africans and Mexicans.

3. Double sphere: common among women with large but tight buts and perfectly curved hips. This type is common among the young Africans and African Americans. This architecture is most fancied among the Black race.

4. Tapering type:This type is common among women with large but sagging buts. Most of women with this pussy are chubby, characterized by presence of fat layer around the vagina.

5. Vestige type: They call it the models' vagina. Women this type of vagina are slender and with model figures. This type is common among young Asian and White Ladies.

6. Parabola type: Women this type of vagina are plus-size and have extended groin. Statistics have it that it is relatively difficult to penetrate this type using the standing-position style. This particularly favors access from the back

7. Catenary type: Women this type of vagina are plus-size, but with extended groins. It shares many characteristics with parabola type.

8. Ѱ-type: This is common among medium sized women with curvy hips. It is relatively tight to penetrate and many adventurous men would prefer this.

9. Hairpin type: This is Common among tall and slender women, especially athletes. A majority of this kind of vagina are so tight that a game would not last. Because daring men love challenges, many prefer this one.

10. Low leg type: Common in short, slender ladies, especially those with small thighs and limited buttock sizes. This is very common among the Chinese and Japanese.

11. y-type: It is also referred to as the models' vagina. This is common among medium sized women without curvy hips. It is relatively tight to penetrate.

12. III type: This is common among women with large, curved waist but slender thighs. it is characteristic of women with bandy legs.

13. Lightning rod type: Common among medium sized and tall women. it is branded the German vagina because it common among the Germans

14. W type: common among plus sized women, but with curved backs. This is common among the African Bantu and the River-Lake Nilotes

15. Super acute angle type: It is also not easy to penetrate this in a standing posture. It is Branded as 'sprinters' vagina'. This is common in women with large-sized thighs.

16.Standard (big): Women with this type of vagina are plus and moderate sized. Women with this type of vagina are versatile and adapted for long sexual journey. Common among the West and Central African women, the Black Americans and the Arabs.
So which one is the sweetest vagina?
The intriguing question is which is the men’ s favorite vagina. Well. I will tell you for sure that there is no precise answer. It is like asking a farmer or a swimmer the kind of play field they would love. A farmer might prefer a field with a lot of grass to graze livestock, while a swimmer would prefer the kind with water masses to swim. Yet it is important to note that sex takes place in the mind, and then the sweetness of a vagina is a mere socially-constructed element of mind. Any woman can always satisfy a man!

Come in and identify urs as wellwell[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Emodeee: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2016
Ladies nor dey like this kind thread. Na only the pervert ladies go comment. Those wey use nairaland as their abode.

1 Like

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmmm

I don't even know how mine looks like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2016
ladies which one is very common to you,
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

its easy smiley
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by bamirotola: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Show me yours, I can describe aw it look.. trust me on that... you can send it to me privately...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2016
ok you all dnt 4get to vote Refiner in 2days contest, its almost 10am. Just follow this link and type

www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802905

I vote Refiner Cc NLjega

#tnkzINadvance smiley

blueeyeballs well done oh, good boy gone bad grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Tapout(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

lolzz at ur dp grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by dollyjoy(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Name sake don't forget to vote lanicky today please. smileysmiley
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by gabinogem(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2016
I've seen just four different types... Will like to see more though.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by dollyjoy(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
thanks for yesterday bae.
Below is the linkBelow is the link to the voting thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Click on the link and type.. I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega
Voting starts by 10am.
Thanks in advance. kiss[/quote]
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
ok you all dnt 4get to vote Refiner in 2days contest, its almost 10am. Just follow this link and type

www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802905

I vote Refiner Cc NLjega

#tnkzINadvance smiley

blueeyeballs well done oh, good boy gone bad grin
am still that good boy baby....it just happens once in a while, besides, the cold weather isn't helping cry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Name sake don't forget to vote lanicky today please. smileysmiley
I have done dat
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Tapout:

lolzz at ur dp grin
Leave my dp alone ooo grin grin

If you laugh at it u will pay a fine
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by dollyjoy(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I have done dat
Bae na you ooocheesy

thanks dearie, you are indeed a Joy"cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Icansing: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

not possible
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2016
I dont know maybe your ban is smoking fish....interesting topic
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Tapout(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Leave my dp alone ooo grin grin

If you laugh at it u will pay a fine

grin grin how much fine r we talking about?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2016
all gud boys af joined bad gang... cool
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Icansing:
not possible
Me wey get my thing say i know know how d shape be u dey follow me argue grin grin

Take ur time ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tapout:

grin grin how much fine r we talking about?
I am not d greedy type

One thousand dollars is not too much to ask grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Spenx(f): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
MISS NAIRALAND SEMI FINAL.......Please vote for REFINER [color=red]HERE ………… JUST COMMENT ON THE THREAD WITH "I vote for REFINER CC; NLJEGA " THANK YOU [/color]
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nt so sure!!! Lemme check to confirm...

2 Likes

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
FlawesomE:
Nt so sure!!! Lemme check to confirm...

quick quick biko,.dnt keep us waiting,.or do you need help? undecided shocked
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Me wey get my thing say i know know how d shape be u dey follow me argue grin grin

Take ur time ooo grin
post ur pic on ur dp sweetie, and leave the rest to me... I'll tell u Wats exactly in between ur long legs wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:
all gud boys af joined bad gang... cool
the cold is just too much bro... no be my fault cry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lool this is actually interesting, didn't know there were different types cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Tapout(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I am not d greedy type

One thousand dollars is not too much to ask grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
the cold is just too much bro... no be my fault cry

i swear,...all those celebrating their birthday around march by now should known when,how and why they came about grin ....the weather is

mega cool i just got a new blanketi! cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
1bkaye:
Lool this is actually interesting, didn't know there were different types cheesy

oya cheki make you tell us cool
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

oya cheki make you tell us cool
You first
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

i swear,...all those celebrating their birthday around march by now should known when,how and why they came about grin ....the weather is

mega cool i just got a new blanketi! cheesy

post a pic of ur new blanket G grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.