Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Miss Nl,semi Finals. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nl,semi Finals. (718 Views)

It's Offical: "NL 18+" Whatsapp Group / #Finals is on Front-page now#lanicky Is Her Moniker . / Ibadan Ladies On Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nl,semi Finals. by Optional2(f): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Gud morning all,today is another stage of the miss NL competition

we the team OPTIONAL1 wants to say a big tank u for bringing us thus far....pls do not relent we still need yah votes to progress

help us win this

help us crown the queen

we can do noting without u all..

support this natural beauty

tankz a whole lot....we do appreciate and we are counting on u to vote OPTIONAL1 amongst ur 5 votes....yes u have a ryt to vote up to 5 candidates today...thanks alot

muchLove,
TeamOPTIONAL1

1 Share

Re: Miss Nl,semi Finals. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Beautiful smile you got dear.
Re: Miss Nl,semi Finals. by Optional2(f): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2016
meet miss OPTIONAL1.... she's beautiful and intelligent...hardworking and dedicated, she is a gem....

pls vote for her...

1 Share

Re: Miss Nl,semi Finals. by Optional2(f): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
Beautiful smile you got dear.
tnx hun ( frawns ) ,lady OPTIONAL1's beautiful smile really needs yah vote to make this round.....hope u will help us win dear?
Re: Miss Nl,semi Finals. by Optional2(f): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Let's help OPTIONAL1 win all u need to do is take alittel of yah precious tym to click this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802897

then type

I vote optional1

CC: NLjega

at the trend the link takes u to....voting has commenced for today

help make this beauty the queen

thanks a bunch

oneLove
TeamOPTIONAL1

Re: Miss Nl,semi Finals. by LordOfNaira: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Optional2:
Gud morning all,today is another stage of the miss NL competition

we the team OPTIONAL1 wants to say a big tank u for bringing us thus far....pls do not relent we still need yah votes to progress

help us win this

help us crown the queen

we can do noting without u all..

support this natural beauty

tankz a whole lot....we do appreciate and we are counting on u to vote OPTIONAL1 amongst ur 5 votes....yes u have a ryt to vote up to 5 candidates today...thanks alot

muchLove,
TeamOPTIONAL1

Now, this is what I mean when I say someone is beautiful, a total smasher.

But how come I am just coming across her for the first time
Re: Miss Nl,semi Finals. by Optional2(f): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Now, this is what I mean when I say someone is beautiful, a total smasher.

But how come I am just coming across her for the first time
tnx alot sir.....she has been on nairaland for quite sometimes now....we defiantly can't know everybody around us...but uve meet her now... smiles...how was ur day?
Re: Miss Nl,semi Finals. by LordOfNaira: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Optional2:
tnx alot sir.....she has been on nairaland for quite sometimes now....we defiantly can't know everybody around us...but uve meet her now... smiles...how was ur day?

Day was fine. How was yours? Are the results out and hope she made?

(1) (Reply)

To All Abuja / Ladies In Need Of A Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.