Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard (14511 Views)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by JoSaintiago: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2016
By Peter Duru MAKURDI—In what seemed like a coordinated attacks, suspected Fulani herdsmen yesterday allegedly attacked four Benue communities killing over 26 persons, injuring many others and razing several houses and huts.

Fulani Herdsmen The attacks came on the heels of Saturday’s invasion of Dusa villages in Turan council ward of Logo local government, where a Village Head and five others were killed.

Vanguard gathered that the villages affected in the latest attacks were Uzaar in Tombo, Anyii in Logo local government and Vase in Ukum local government. According to the source, the marauders launched an attack on Uzzar and Anyii Monday night killing about 8 persons and razing down parts of the affected communities.

According to him, “Vase was attacked at about 1am Tuesday where 12 persons including six relatives of a serving Permanent Secretary in the state were butchered in cold blood. The sequence of the attacks clearly showed that they were well coordinated and that is why the people could not put up any form of resistance. “As we speak there is a huge influx of displaced persons of over 1,000 including women and children running away from their homes to Ugba, the headquaters of Logo same as Zaki Biam in Ukum, for safety. From the sustained attacks it is becoming clear that the herdsmen want to take over the affected communities close to River Benue because of the rich vegetation.”

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Assistant Superintendent, ASP, Moses Yamu, who confirmed the attacks, said however that “the Police have recovered four corpses from Vase, three from Anyii and one from Uzaar village. That is the number I can confirm to you.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-26-persons-injure-many-benue/

2 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria is at war
How do i tell you people from south
wise up.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by crazymommy(f): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
I smell B.....I.....A........f........R........A
Did you read The news at all??

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by kernel501: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2016
They are soft targets... Sai Buhari !!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2016
As usual
Buhari is silent

Omenka is Igbo-phobic

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Emekamex(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2016
FG be like..
"The herdsmen are from Mali, we can't breach ECOWAS laws."

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by ckmayoca: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Depopulation in progress

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46811867]Did you read The news at all??

Yes I did and that's why I commented "I smell ........." Cos its high tme division takes place so everybody would go there seperate ways.......Now don't you think you should get brighter grammer at least to aid your own understanding to common simple sentences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Abeymills(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Bubuhari is a disaster already happening to Nigerians because eventually ur people north will taste ur bitter pills n poison

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by iamDiabolic(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Am not heartless oh,but I dint give d slightest fucck bout benue people anymore.since they can't defend themselve from the herdsmen they should open there eye like dangote truck pointer and keep dieing.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Am not heartless oh,but I dint give d slightest fucck bout benue people anymore.since they can't defend themselve from the herdsmen they should open there eye like dangote truck pointer and keep dieing.
Fighting Fulani Herdsmen is Anti-North

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by iamDiabolic(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2016
quid:

Fighting Fulani Herdsmen is Anti-North
u they mind them,I don't give a damn if they burn the whole benue since the stupid benue indegene nd there governor decide to keep mute.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Leopard2A7: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
There is something very dangerous going on in the Buhari presidency which must be pointed out.

Buhari does not give a damn about people from the MB or Southerners.

The rampaging demonic herdsmen have been going about destyroying the means of livelihood, raping women, killing people in droves and sacking communities of the MB & South and what has this government done? let us take a short journey into what this govenment thinks about the invading herdsmen:

(1) Why we can’t stop influx of non-Nigerian herdsmen — FG

The Federal Government yesterday gave the ECOWAS Transhumance Protocol as a reason why non-citizens of Nigeria are still allowed to graze their cattle across the country.
It has been established that many herdsmen who are involved in clashes in Nigerian villages are not Nigerians.
The ECOWAS Transhumance Protocol, the government stated, has given the right of free movement to citizens of member countries.
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh, who disclosed this at the opening of a two-day Stakeholders’ Consultative Forum on Grazing Reserves and Stock Routes in Abuja on Thursday, told journalists that the law is similar to the fundamental right to freedom of movement in the Nigerian constitution.
Chief Ogbeh said: “The Nigerian constitution has given every citizen the fundamental right to freedom of movement in search of legitimate businesses; transhumance pastoralism is seen along these lines.

See more here:

http://thenationonlineng.net/cant-stop-influx-non-nigerian-herdsmen-fg/

Meanwhile this government has deployed the military to kill cattle rustlers. Rustlers are those that steal cattle from the herdsmen. This government is more interested in protecting cattle of the Fulani herdsmen than preventing women from the MB & South from being raped, people killed and farms devastated by fulani cattle.

(2) We will not use military force against Fulani herdsmen – FG

The Federal Government has ruled out the use of military might to subdue the attacking force of rampaging Fulani herdsmen.
Minister of Interior, Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, retd, while featuring on a Channels Television programme, “Question Times” on Sunday night said deployment of the military to combat the Fulani herdsmen menace was not an option because, the situation has not overwhelmed the police yet.
According to the Minister, “We must protect the country which is the main function of the police. The Civil Defence are there to complement them too.
“This is a non-military issue that borders on law and order. It is not every security issue that you call in the military. It is the responsibility of the police to maintain peace. I believe that if we put the police in proper position in terms of discharging its functions, then there would be no need for military option. The police are equal to the task. If you have to deploy the army, then you are going above board. In any case, I do not even have the power to deploy the military for anything. It is only when the situation gets out of hand that you invite the military.”
Recall that Fulani herdsmen have in recent past attacked several villages across the country, killing scores of people.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/06/we-will-not-use-military-force-against-fulani-herdsmen-fg/

Meanwhile, the same government has deployed the military against unarmed protesters in the SE. They have killed several unarmed Igbo youth including ladies.

(3) Herdsmen killing Nigerians are from Libya – Buhari

President Muhammdu Buhari has stated that herdsmen involved in the killing of Nigerians are non-Nigerians who came from Libya.
Speaking yesterday in London, Buhari said Ghadaffi, during his 43 year-regime, trained some people from the Sahel militarily.

See more here:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/herdsmen-killing-nigerians-are-from-libya-buhari/

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Leopard2A7: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
You will never find omenka on a thread like this to condemn these invaders from Fouta Jallon because they are his sai baba's people.

I have never seen a creature like om**k* before I tell you.

I bet you he is somewhere knocking his head on the wall screaming 'Sai baba!' at the top of his voice while the demonic fulani invaders are about to use his grand father's compound as grazing field. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I did not break any rule here ooo, there is no nairalander like om**k*. cool

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Leopard2A7:
You will never find omenka on a thread like this to condemn these invaders from Fouta Jallon because they are his sai baba's people.

@ Omenka
Come and defend your zombie herdsmen.
We are waiting. . .

35 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Leopard2A7: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by RZArecta(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
According to @NGRPresident, these Libyans have the right to steal, kill and destroy property in any part of the country since they're foreigners and if we should complain, the military will sama us cheesy we're supposed to be good hosts na.

Oga reporter, the new narrative is that ALL attacks must be blamed on " Niger Delta militants" so be warned against next time

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Leopard2A7: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seun this thread is good enough for front page.

The fulanis have sacked more communities in benue state which is about to become a large grazing field. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Leopard2A7:
Seun this thread is good enough for front page.

The fulanis have sacked more communities in benue state which is about to become a large grazing field. cheesy
under federal govt protection

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari sponsored Fulani herdsmen is here aqain......lol

Buhari can only kill the armless protesters of Biafra...Shiites.....buh wait is Benue part of the 5%?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by damola311: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bubu is back, his people have resumed work

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Riversides2003(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
What will it take BENUE PEOPLE to team up, form Vigilante groups that will be ready to keep VIGIL.

AFTER ALL , students stay awake just to pass exams successfully.

What's wrong with Benue people..?
What's wrong with the Governor.?

Can't he seek the opinion of Neighbouring leaders..?

What's wrong with David mark. .?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Lusola15: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bad, at rate the Libyan herdsmen will kill all the farmers in the finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Leopard2A7: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
If things continue at this rate then very soon, om**ka's family house may soon become occupied by large fulani cattles as grazing field. cheesy cheesy

I don't know why omenka has not seen this thread. cool

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard by Drsheddy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Okmoj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Called Out For Saying US Is Interfering In Nigeria's Election / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola / Lawsuit Filed In Chicago Over Nigerian Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.