Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" (49503 Views)

Jega: Politicians Are Nigeria’s Greatest Threat / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by wizzprince(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Ms Aisha Buhari has finally broken silence on her alleged involvement in the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose had claimed on Monday that the wife of the President was linked to the scandal which an American member of Congress was jailed for 13 years in 2009.

However, the lady who shares the same name with the President’s wife, said she was not the person referred to in the bribery scandal.
Ms Buhari, speaking exclusively with The Street Journal Tuesday night, said she was never involved in the scandal and linking her name with it was most malicious and wicked.

According to Ms Buhari, the allegation “is like pouring water on a sleeping person. I have never done anything with Halliburton, I don’t know the colour of the company. I am not in the line of business with Halliburton, so linking me with the bribery is wicked”, she fumed.

Speaking further, Ms Buhari said the details contained in the write up, which were displayed side by side with the story were croned from her stolen passport.

“They are desperate to cover their dirty track and link my name with the scandal that they have to first of all steal my passport. My passport was stolen early this year. And to give credibility to their story, details from the passport were used. They should come to the US, to find out If they are curious about the case”, she said.

She reminded her detractors that once a crime is committed in the US such a person is brought to book, noting that she is a member of organisations in the US and she goes in and out of the States at will.

“If somebody commits crime in the US, he or she must face trial. Have you heard I am being tried in the US?”, she queried.

She continued:”Let them stop this malicious allegation against me that they do not have proof of, I hate people who do not cross check facts before talking, they should find out in the US the kind of person I am beause I belong to organisations there”, she said.

“If they think they are politician and can break the law and go free, they should realise that nobody is above the laws of a country including me”, she asserted.
On whether she is going to take legal action, she said:”I am talking with my Lawyers, they will determine that”, she summed.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2016/06/breaking-ms-buhari-breaks-silence-linking-me-with-halliburton-bribery-scandal-most-malicious-wicked/

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by terzpet(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
wow!!! This story is getting more interesting. oya what is the next defence line up or is it prosecution? Fayose first Lady? Nigerians are waiting...

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by youngaz(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Chaiiii!!!! Suntin dey appun for Naija ooo although i lyk Aisha Buhari still i tink tins is now gettin interesting *sips yoghurt*

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by harosho07(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
Source abi sauce? Give us anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by dollytino4real(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
the day u join ur husband to campaign for vote from that day u are for everybody. jus one year u are crying "mad dog" how will the next 7years be?

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by gohzieh(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2016
The only Aisha Buhari we know is the wife of the current president. Any other is called as a nobody until proven otherwise

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Ajụjụ ajụlụ ama agbaba

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Enahi(f): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
No source why?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enahi:
No source why?
Because it is a zombie lie as usual

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Sermwell(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
I just knew this was really going to happen! What were these people thinking? I doff my hat for this government! grin

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by salabscholar01(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Current Affair:

Teacher: Is EFCC right at freezing Fayose's bank account?

Student 1: No, because it was a joint account with Aisha Buhari. grin

Student 2: sir, that is a lie, it's because the money is too big. smiley

Teacher: Check the time, I believe you need to go for a short break fast... PDP & APC make una leave us alone ooo cheesy

Ladies and Gentlemen, what history are we creating in Nigeria?. don't complain if our children perform poorly at current affairs

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by januzaj(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ghenghenghen .........walai ma ri opin sinima yi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by raph101(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Garri Don pass water o. I see trouble oooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Viktor1983(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fucc'd up country....
Everything is fucc'd up..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by chikel2000(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
I smell fishy soup here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by looseweight: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't believe this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Beehshorp(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Of course u don't know.. We all know the aisha buhari dat is involved

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by IgiveFreebies: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
really?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by dannytoe(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Don't mind them, wailers certainly know what they are doing............ Fayose loading........

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
ok, MAD DOG, patience Jonathan season 2 loading.
Martial buhari we are watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by dammytosh: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Before Igbos start jubilation and before they claim this is WALL STREET JOURNAL from ameLIca.

This is the details of the source.

Nairaland is a dumping ground.

I hope Seun is Watching.

i think i am having a rethink on Social Media Bill.

All this lazy bones that want to buy Banana Island by spreading falsehood should eat Banana in the Prison.

I pity this generation of FLAT HEADS. No sound education and they are even supporting those who loot them dry.

It is an unecessary distraction from the main CASH STOLEN. Even Reno Omokiri said What Fayose Said is FALSE.

The ONLY FACT so far is that

4.7Billion out of our resources is with Fayose and Obanikoro and There are proofs that Fayose used 1.2Billion for Personal USE.

Sponsoring Registrar: LiquidNet Ltd.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1472
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: LN_15596393
Registrant Name: street Journal
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: the street journal ibadan.
Registrant City: lagos
Registrant State/Province: lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 01234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8055001824
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@corenetsolutions.com
Admin ID: LN_15596395
Admin Name: street Journal
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: the street journal ibadan.
Admin City: lagos
Admin State/Province: lagos
Admin Postal Code: 01234
Admin Country: NG
Admin Phone: +234.8055001824
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@corenetsolutions.com
Tech ID: LN_15596394
Tech Name: street Journal
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: the street journal ibadan.
Tech City: lagos
Tech State/Province: lagos
Tech Postal Code: 01234
Tech Country: NG
Tech Phone: +234.8055001824
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@corenetsolutions.com

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by MKO4ever(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
The soul that sinneth shall die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by dustydee: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
So who said she's the one?
Questions for Fayose:
Does Buhari have a daughter named Aisha Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by Frankiss44(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
When breeze blow, fowl yansh go open........................

Watching this drama in 10D

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by mondbest(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
What to do in this kind of scenario is
1. Take a seat
2. Buy puff puff and juice to cool down
3. Watch how the drama goes.

Anyway let us wait for part2.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by jrupa(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
New Season of this EPIC movie.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by aminho(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
And some people were saying dat passport was faked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by JingoOAU(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
I need a credible source pls

I think Nigerian media has got to the wrong hands.

Different street journals and blogs carrying fake news here and there, and those affected would just calm down without sueing for defamation.....

I think the MOD should as a matter of urgency up their game by stopping any news from entering the frontage if tts only gotten from blogs and useless hearsay....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by chykmoni(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
ok nah
Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by hackmoney(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin 9ja my great country: we are pencil in the hand of the creator...all this Lies u are sheding hmm deariz God ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by hobermener: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
The only aisha buhari we know is "mr integrity's" wife, any other aisha is a counterfeit grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" by bigass123(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Someone somewhere is playing some pranks.. Politics everywhere in the world is a dirty game but in Africa with our black skins and dark hearts. Politics here is not only dirty but deadly. [/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.