Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,178 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's (51993 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:
Is Aisha's first issue 32 years old? Like oga like boi boi... Olodo

If he must know, Aisha was born in 1971, and she got married in 1989 at the age of 18.

The same age KANU Nawnkwo's wife was when she got married tongue

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Buhari

They should please come up with another attack. This one no follow.

Don't mind the Ekiti Re-tard. grin
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by jackobi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Simple maths hard oooh
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Bluffly: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:
Child bride ofcourse!!! Der is no doubt about it.

What is Child bride, She was already 18+ when they got married.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by IVORY2009(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Moneytize:
And yet you cant recognise a simple blunder in that calculation. Besides, you surely got an F9 in English because what you wrote is spelled "unlike" not "on like"

Mathematics, and not English, read my lips....
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by freekick: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bros u bad o
Olayinkaboss:
Pls, Lere show me d house of ur primary skul's maths teacher? me n ur maths' teacher av a score to settle

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by trychris: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Blind hatred for PMB is making some of you guys to miss the point. Check the simple calculation; 73-45=32? Governance is not about playing to the gallery or ridiculing a high public office.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bluffly:

What is Child bride, She was already 18+ when they got married.
bro, do the maths and get back!
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Safari29: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
end time calculation. all i see is hates

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by anigbajumo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
dominique:
Fayose hiring illiterates into his government, speaks volume about the type of person he is
73 - 45= 28.

Lol, try to watch some programs that are subject to political matter, am not a fan of fayose nd av never comments anything positive on him here on NL coz he is a disgrace to yoruba kingdom.(you can check on my previous post)

But that man is quite intelligent nd even one of the most gifted young politician any country will like to have.Watch how he used to analysis political matter on YouTube nd u will found out wat am saying about him, av watched him times without number and i can tell u he is a phenomenon.

I was shocked wen i realized that it was Lere olayinka but i concluded that Nobody is above mistake, I dislike fayose but I like this young guy coz av watched him on TV times without number.

Dnt try to dispute me coz is a clear fact, am not a fan of fayose but huge fan of fayemi coz he is one of my mentor,so telling u this about olayinka ia a clear fact.....

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Ayoemrys(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wat a shame,73-45=32 ,was dat general math or his fvcking family math

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:
Is Aisha's first issue 32 years old? Like oga like boi boi... Olodo

If he must know, Aisha was born in 1971, and she got married in 1989 at the age of 18.

The same age KANU Nawnkwo's wife was when she got married tongue

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Buhari

They should please come up with another attack. This one no follow.

Don't even bother, the nincompoop just exposed his poor arithmetic skills, he couldn't subtract 45 from 73 (73-45= 28) how he arrived at the age gap of 32 years is mind boggling unless of course if he also graduated from the same school and class with PEJ.

The joke is now on him and all his wailing supporters.

BTW, Kanu is not even a good example; just remind them of the name Nnamdi Azikiwe who married his 2nd wife (I believe her name was Uche) aged 15/16 when he was well into his 70s.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by PrettySpicey(f): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
It is annoying that this jacka$$ wasted my time and could not do a simple Math.

Age difference is 28.

Wasting our time with irrelevances... mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wrong calculation. The age gap is 28. Besides he might marry her when she was 20 and him 48 undecided its possible
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Kgdavid(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
UnknownT:
I may not be a buhari fan but Fayose and his goon should stop all these stuffs. It makes them look stupid. Aisha isnt Buhari's first wife, Lere should have researched the year they got married before concluding

this is the part that has got me wondering what kind of children we are raising in this country.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Age difference is 28.

I can just imagine you squeezing your face in annoyance knowing how precious every second is to you grin grin
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by EROMS38(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
fayose badt guy
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by henrysam(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
Lere go soon hear from EFCC, but if all d media aides of the opposition could give d presidency dis kinda heat, it would have been better!!! Now Bubu can effectively tackle fayose, but imagine tackling 15 governors at once!!!
We don't even know if other governors have aides
They are too silent becuse their oga is corrupt
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Bluffly: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

bro, do the maths and get back!

Ehen, Born February 1971 and got married in December 1989
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by daveP(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Age difference is 28.

phew... if if (gasping for breath) if I don't rush and say hello now, your limo would zoom of to the airport like the last time and I'll be unable to see you again... evening milady
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by jpphilips(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
trychris:
This calculation by Lere Olayinka to point out the age difference between President Buhari and his wife Aisha has set the twitter buzzing. Check it out:

Lere Olayinka
‏@OlayinkaLere
AISHA DON EXPOSE HERSELF:

Buhari is 73. Aisha is 45.

Age Gap is 32 years.

45 - 32 = 13 years old.

CHILD BRIDE?

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/745392148254597120

What do you expect when you attended maths lectures under an Iroko tree?
what is important is Aisha's age in 1989 when they got married.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by PrettySpicey(f): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I can just imagine you squeezing your face in annoyance knowing how precious every second is to you grin grin

grin just imagine now grin grin
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by kanmyokoya: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mr Layinka Lere can only determine her age at Marriage with her first chid's
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by a4jasper(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
ebuksy:

If that is the case, then you are a disgrace to all educational certifications out there. Some 5 year olds can do simple subtractions without battling an eyelid
Lol...& to say shenanigans like dem call PMB a dullard......d dude is not only a disgrace to d academia but a social nuisance!!! Na der type dey giraffe fr exam hall & even copy d person's name & exam number.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by dajebeedrys(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dpharisee:
Buhari and Yunusa the impregnator of 13 year old Ese Oruru na de same. Child molesters grin

Ode. so 73-45 is now 32
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by jpphilips(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kgdavid:

this is the part that has got me wondering what kind of children we are raising in this country.

We are raising a generation of semi id!ots calling them our future, that was the same way a drunk senator told the whole country that 85% of Nigerian oil blocks belong to the northerners, for that reason we are having a group of disgruntled miscreants bombing everywhere, 50% production cut yet no northerner has been affected.

The political leadership is a mess, Look at what a Governor of a state is vomiting, a Governor talking like a clerk!!
Shame on Ekiti people

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by IVORY2009(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bluffly:

Ehen, Born February 1971 1979 and got married in December 1989
lie lie cheesy grin Lai Mohammed spotted shocked
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by PrettySpicey(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
daveP:
phew... if if (gasping for breath) if I don't rush and say hello now, your limo would zoom of to the airport like the last time and I'll be unable to see you again... evening milady

hahahahahahaha grin. daveP, bawo?
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by jeje123(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
trychris:
This calculation by Lere Olayinka to point out the age difference between President Buhari and his wife Aisha has set the twitter buzzing. Check it out:

Lere Olayinka
‏@OlayinkaLere
AISHA DON EXPOSE HERSELF:

Buhari is 73. Aisha is 45.

Age Gap is 32 years.

45 - 32 = 13 years old.

CHILD BRIDE?Bro Lere olodo niyin 73-45 =28 not 32

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/745392148254597120
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by kanmyokoya: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Orikinla:

Don't mind the Ekiti Re-tard. grin

correct
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Kiakia(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is infantile. Very childish. Fayose is loosing it. He should be scheduled for psychiatric evaluation ASAP! But seriously, a mere State Governor who was even rigged into office should not be allowed to disparage the President of the country and his family at will without repercussions. This is no longer playing the opposition but outright contempt for the office of the President. The earlier the demented fellow is called to order, the better.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by flakky15: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
APC is selfish for not wanting opposition party to say anything at all. I remember very well how mama p was insulted and ridiculed all over nigeria and even outside but she never said anything.
When amachi betrayed jonathan and was busy saying all rubish about jonathan and mama p nobody replied him.
One thing I know is that the hausas always get intoxicated with power. They want to be totally in charge . And when they are in charge they want everyone to shut up especially if you are not from d north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melaye Arrived National Hospital In His Motorcycle To See Body Of Late Ocholi / β€œJuju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.