Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's (52008 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Jaideyone(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
houstonia:

You're just a lowlife for thinking that Nigerian government is your village moarchy. Women are powerful but shiit can't and won't be done to Fayose because she cried over night. Just cause that shiit happens in your village don't mean it applies here. If she likes let her cry from today till thy kingdom come. In short eh get as she go cry the Malam would replace her with someone who doesn't cry. You think Buhari would be happy she replied Fayose? Wake up hommes
hahaha you are the low life for refusing to use your brain. have you forgotten how amaechi was technically under house arrest cos PEJ was in town? have you forgotten how live bullets were fired at APC members even while amaechi was the sitting governor? you think all those village sycophants in Ekiti HOA will reject 200m naira bribe each of the FG is very desperate to have Fayose impeached? this is Nigeria nothing beats federal might!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by IVORY2009(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sirfemi:
oya 73-45

I'm to big for this maths bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Damjoy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I knew buhari was a pedophile but i nver knew he was a daft and disgusting one

How old are you...

I think u lack common sense...

Y not visit Wikipedia for details about Aisha Buhari
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by dayowunmi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
ebuksy:

What is 73 minus 45?

PS: It is destroy, not destory
That guy claimed he did Cambridge and passed! Lolz, probably he and Lere sat beside one another in the same hall and probably carried expo to pass

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Aiykegenihus: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
shogz89:
you are wrong as well,, there is no how you can get the age at marriage by subtracting the age difference from her current age, if You doubt me use your parent as an example or use yourself as an example if you are married.. The only way they can get it is by subtracting her present from the number of years they have been married and not the age difference.
its taking that Buhari married at 45.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ebuksy: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
dayowunmi:

That guy claimed he did Cambridge and passed! Lolz, probably he and Lere sat beside one another in the same hall and probably carried expo to pass

grin grin

I'm sure Fayose was the examiner
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by bladeAnders(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I knew buhari was a pedophile but i nver knew he was a daft and disgusting one
wat a wasted creature..I pity the man that brings u to this world

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by adenlemmanuel: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
This guy has just disgraced his mathematics teacher,......
you shld have atleast used her age of first confinement(or approximately, the age of her first child) to estimate her age at marriage.
Maybe he wasn't just taught all basics he ought to know, ...I think he should go back to his secondary school and collect his change.
Olodo rabata,.... grin

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by OAUTemitayo: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
onatisi:
This guy lere is just too smart and too intelligent for APc ,even "omo mummy" Femi adeshina is always drooling with saliva when he reads lere's comments
Somebody that can add 1+1=2 is your Mr intelligence?
Only God knows how d.a.f.t you will be?

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by vanhayor(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
rapistomenka:
And Buhari is shaking the white men with same hands he used to defile the little Aisha embarassed
Bro check ur dictionary for d meaning of defile
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by lordkhalifa(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bull-hari is a bloody paedophile..... Aisha u started a fight you can't live to finish, the immunity that protect you will soon expire let's see how you will manage to maneuver out of this one
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by kenoz(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by legba1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
VERY APPALLING,. Just take a look at the tribe of 98 percent of people waiking here....you will marvel....buncha bad loosers...a pity you lot wont be able to help fayose when the chips are down....
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Austino50: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have come to realize that this platform is full of senseless, sentimental and myopic minded youths who do not do any form of researches on any issues thrown at them but just conclude and making unguarded, senseless and un-educative statements
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by houstonia(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jaideyone:
hahaha you are the low life for refusing to use your brain. have you forgotten how amaechi was technically under house arrest cos PEJ was in town? have you forgotten how live bullets were fired at APC members even while amaechi was the sitting governor? you think all those village sycophants in Ekiti HOA will reject 200m naira bribe each of the FG is very desperate to have Fayose impeached? this is Nigeria nothing beats federal might!!!

What type of a f00l are you? Mehn I can't imagine. The bolded shows Amaechi did quite a good job spreading lies amongst Nigerians about the happenings in Rivers state. For your information i was and still stay in Rivers state. I guess the job of propagating lies wasn't really well-done by Amaechi. Firstly, Amaechi was never (in your unwarranted sobriquet) “technically” placed under house arrest because Patience didn't even agree to stay in the state house during her visits, rather she stayed in Hotel Presidential and subsequently GEJ's house when it was completed at old GRA.

And for the record Amaechi was about the most pampered governor during GEJ's administration. I say this because despite his childish antics and tantrum throwings, his account was never Frozen by government order. Oh GEJ was of course far too kind and Democratic. The more reason brain dead people like you can talk shiit about him. We'll see how far your uneducated president takes Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by topsam1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
bladeAnders:
wat a wasted creature..I pity the man that brings u to this world

Haaabaaaa bro u too wicked oooo...
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by houstonia(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jaideyone:

What type of a f00l are you? Mehn I can't imagine. The bolded shows Amaechi did quite a good job spreading lies amongst Nigerians about the happenings in Rivers state. For your information i was and still stay in Rivers state. I guess the job of propagating lies wasn't really well-done by Amaechi. Firstly, Amaechi was never (in your unwarranted sobriquet) “technically” placed under house arrest because Patience didn't even agree to stay in the state house during her visits, rather she stayed in Hotel Presidential and subsequently GEJ's house when it was completed at old GRA.

And for the record Amaechi was about the most pampered governor during GEJ's administration. I say this because despite his childish antics and tantrum throwings, his account was never Frozen by government order. Oh GEJ was of course far too kind and Democratic. The more reason brain dead people like you can talk shiit about him. We'll see how far your uneducated president takes Nigeria.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by bashydemy1: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose and his aids keep loosing it day by day.. hahaha
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
nek12:

Just 45 years? Stop giving yourself hope. Submit your form to me and I will feed and educate your generations till eternity because I pity their future since it has been shaped by someone like you demanding for N50 for survival. Those gala sellers are better than you and your generations put together
Quote me anywhere, you are a poor man swimming in poverty. Drop your account number let me send some small change to you for today.
[/s]

Lmaoo. Someone that squat with 40 other flat head in a single smelly room is chest beating online, you are even trying to escape the country to Estonia of all places. Chai..... My present life situation and fulfilment is your family prayer request from God. Most of you think everyone is a sufferhead like you noisemakers, you cant even feed well but splashing spit everywhere.

Go resque your family from poverty with the small 200 naira you make before even beating your hairy chest online, poverty have compressed your head and you cant even think straight anymore. You will lie down flat if you see me in real life i swear to God. I am not your set.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by decomaniaboss(f): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2016
overall90:
73-45=28 and not 32.
45-28=17 not 13
17 years old is still a teen ,and a child to a 45 years old man ....shameless mallams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by arresa: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2016
lol @ Igbos, wailers, ekpas and internet suisance trying so hard and working overtime to sound idiotic, elstupido and unintelligent...

Go back to elementary school and apologize to your parents for making them look bad on the internet..

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ddeola: 2:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose and him mumu boys. All of you should go back to primary school and learn simple addition... grin grin grin
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by miketemi4luv(m): 4:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm, Lere d spoke person of Ifayose indeed and d suppose or aspirant of National PDP publicity secretary failing himself publicly already, in Patrick's voice "it is regrettably ridiculous for him unable to do simple mathematics"
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by malele(m): 4:29am On Jun 23, 2016
People should read well before commenting. The op calculation is correct.

Buhari is 73 yrs old.

Aisha is 45 yrs old.

There marriage is 32 yrs old

To get how old aisha was before she got married = aisha age- how old the marriage is.
Which is 45-32 =13 yrs.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by holaralph(m): 4:58am On Jun 23, 2016
XaviDayo:
All this is crap. Let Bubari produce his WAEC Certificate. That is all wey concern me.
......... Cast the First Stone if you have never sinned in your life before as in if you have never steal your parent stuffs
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by holaralph(m): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2016
TBankxx:
Fayose kudos for this!

Strangle them continuously til they vomit everything unknowingly that will get them impeached.

Bunch of lunat*cs !!
. Did you listen to yourself while you are talking........... This shows how mentally derailed you are......... Ordinary nursery school calculation you don't know all because of your level of HATRED for PMB........ If you continue like this it will affect your future..........

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Jaideyone(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2016
houstonia:

keep deceiving yourself. and the way you keep using foul languages shows how immature you are. I hope you know live bullets were fired by security forces at APC supporters right in amaechi's presence. that's a good way to pamper someone

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by houstonia(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Jaideyone:
keep deceiving yourself. and the way you keep using foul languages shows how immature you are. I hope you know live bullets were fired by security forces at APC supporters right in amaechi's presence. that's a good way to pamper someone

[b]
If I were u I'd just shut up and keep quiet whenever a topic about Rivers state politics arises. Amaechi who happens to be our number 1 problem has fed the whole nation with inconceivable lies which consequences we face till this day, hence, your dullard president. Lemme tell u something you don't know about pH. Amaechi says they were regularly shot at yet he and his cohorts are still alive. Listen my guy, in Rivers state if you're marked by political Thugs/militants, you barely make it out alive no matter how protected u re. Wake up, nobody wanted Amaechi dead. GEJ made sure he was not touched. All of you who support Amaechi from distant states do that because you have no idea what that man Amaechi did to this State's treasury. After hosting Wole Soyinka to a lavish dinner worth 40m naira to help insult the first lady. GEJ didn't freeze his account and Buhari is yet to probe him. We are all just joking in this country. Now na morning. Something big is coming , really really fast , and I urge avid supporters like you to continue, do not hide your identity when that time comes. Openly show support for what Buhariis doing and see nothing wrong with it [/b]
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by bladeAnders(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2016
topsam1:

Haaabaaaa bro u too wicked oooo...
not that am wicked, even if Mr president to some extent has not been fair in some instant.HE deserves our respect and support and not that some people will be using hell words for the Commander in Chief. someone old enough to be a great grand father...

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Awaja(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2016
But what kind of boy did Fayose send to do a mans job?The guy must have received few slaps from his boss,and if I may ask,what has age of the wife of the presido gat to do with the fight against corruption? abegi some body should tell them we are watching and following the accusation of Aisha wiring some cash to Mr jefferson, that point should not be swept under the carpet just like that.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

lie lie cheesy grin Lai Mohammed spotted shocked

You have no shame.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2016
emmykk:

45 marry 17 i don die.

yet some1 mention kanu nwankwo marry 18 as excuse....was kanu 45 when he married?

There was 35 years age difference when the pedophille ojukwu married biancar.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / APC Wins 64 Seats In The Senate, Now Has Majority Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.