Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice (54745 Views)

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by davit: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders. About a year ago, I came on this forum to complain about a neighbour of mine who was very cantankerous and inhuman in dealing with other neighbours. All sorts of advice were given then. And one of the pieces of advice was that I should go and build my own place if possible.

Here is the link to the complaint: [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator
[/url]

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment. Attached are some of the pictures of the house.

Thanks to all those who rendered help then. I so much love this forum.

427 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by buharisbae(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
lovely

61 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by buharisbae(f): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe

403 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by talk2alabama: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
beautiful house,God bless you

16 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by jmichlins(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lord help me do more than this amen. Congratulations

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations...I use yours as a point of contact for mine.

Amen

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
I love the interior. Tastefully furnished.

Good Job man.

#ehandshake

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by byvan03: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good job man!!congratulations Oga landlord.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Braaad: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
congratulations man.....more grease to your elbow.

Please, can you give me the total cost estimate (from foundation to last pin) except land

I want to have an idea of what i will be looking at.

Hoping to start mine soon by God's grace.

congrats once again...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by georgementday(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrat man

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by lonelydora: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by tsamson(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cool

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats. A lot of things are happening on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Ochife(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
i love this one thumbs up bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by publicenemy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations.

if you believe your testimony is next,you know where to click.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by teamobanabo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrat man........

Am next in line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by englishmart(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
let me advise you again...
Go and join politics

Hopefully, many years to come, you will create a thread and thank me for making you your village councillor

39 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by urchcherry(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Very lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Sirmuel1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow!

Happy for you!!!!

Mine on the way, by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Philomath1212: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
great.

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by pythonkid(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Whats the location bro and howmuch did you buy the land , you can also help someone too .. pls reply

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
You don join big boy league like us, not the follow follow celebrities crew

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Ritzy92(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulation

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by pythonkid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:
let me advise you again...
Go and join politics

Hopefully, many years to come, you will create a thread and thank me for making you your village councillor

why are you this dumb ?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Kesmakveli(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
You really utilized the land to erect a beautiful Edifice, Wow! Thumbs up brother .. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by slap1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm getting ideas. Congratulations, man. I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by pythonkid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ritzy92:
Congratulation
Na church him build ?

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by delishpot: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amazing

3 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by ROZZAYY(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
lovely! Op weldone I tap into the blessing IJN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Waspy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one.. ...I'm next to open another Thread like this by God's grace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Edubrazilnwa(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Op amusiri gi ike......congratz

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.