Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (35656 Views)

Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order / How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari Moves To Remove Magu As EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Danladi Umar of CCT,Ibrahim Larmode/Ibrahim Magu,Abba Kyari,PMB himself,Aisha Buhari,Olisa Methuh,Bukola Saraki,.............and numerous others.Oh Nigeria! What ailieth thee? cry
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by sbabimbola(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Techsupport:
\
wow....leaders of tommorow

VOTERS OF TOMORROW YOU DARE SAY SIR...... The leaders are strategizing already
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Izonpikin: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
Suddenly I realise why President Buhari wanted "Saints" to work for him cool
Confusion everywhere shocked
But where is lalasticlala sef..... undecided
grin
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by afla: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
modath:

The SGF too has too many skeletons poking out, where on earth did he get them from sef?

The one with a mass grave of skeletons is agf malami. Remember the George uboh saga? Have they released that man? Or he is still in custody? Nigeria my Nigeria
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by change49gerians: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
thank you bro. Ppl are only taking sides cos' she is on a higher rank.
goziem1982:
Change49gerians you're completely on point , she got wrong.
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by CyerSeries: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
The thing is that nobody will be sacked or prosecuted as long as that person is among the kitchen cabinet of PMB. CoS, AGF, SGF, Dambazzau, El Tutsi... Those are the men calling the shot in this administration.. Bulgari is just a figure head..
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nelkoko:
e don set b dat
grin page 600 take it easy grin grin
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Nonso92(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
This just proves what i said earlier, that every federal government officer that has held a top office in this country seem to have dirt on them. But why??
Can't somebody just come and serve his/her appointed time and go?
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by suteco16: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Buhari this corruption thing too far

Leave the loots let us reshape d economy

people are dying of hunger

PS I voted Buhari

You could still publicly said you voted Buhari!!!
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:

First decent comment from you...

'Jonathan sef' tongue tongue
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Buhari this corruption thing too far

Leave the loots let us reshape d economy

people are dying of hunger

PS I voted Buhari

l like this unbiased comment...respect..
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by chukwuemeka29: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
If that's real. No naija court should grant him bail.so he can join those people he refused bail even when court asked them to enjoying freedom .which he refused .to enjoy darkness in the prison .
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
muyibaba222:
u wont hear anybody say 'sahara reporter with fake news' becos the news is agains govt.
dsame sahara they criticise today, they hail tomorrow
What is your own opinion on this issue??
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Pavarottii(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
Who stopped him from choosing saints?
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's time to write a new novel titled " THE HONEST ONES ARE NOT YET BORN"
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by thaoriginator: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
wheredemdey:
Magu too is corrupt?

Indeed there really is no hope whatsoever in this entity called Nigeria

Corruption and her cronies will frustrate the dull deaf man's supposed fight against corruption.....this country is just living on borrowed time....no hope..

Omoh all man for himself...

there's hope for US! If you are hopeless go and commit suicide. You get strong rope?
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
wheredemdey:
Magu too is corrupt?

Indeed there really is no hope whatsoever in this entity called Nigeria

Corruption and her cronies will frustrate the dull deaf man's supposed fight against corruption.....this country is just living on borrowed time....no hope..

Omoh all man for himself...

No. More like the DSS boss and the AGF want Magu out. It seems he's the only saint around. I doubt he'd last.
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2016
SirToby:
The IPAD Yoots won't attack sahara reporters for posting this revealing info. Bunch of deluded folks.
Sahara reporters don balance now.
Re: DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Keneking:
funny pic. grin grin

Don't mind the report. Corruption is fighting back.

Erm bro, I need to help me out on something. Pls, i'd need you to help me vote ivyy in the miss nairaland contest.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.