Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? (9144 Views)

Captivating Story: Treachery By Lord Josh Writes / List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged...a Short Story You Will Surely Love To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Jewel30(f): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2016
'Tarasha' by Oyinprince. There're others too,but l won't mention them cos the writers are not faithful to their works. Thinking of abandoning those stories

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Puah(f): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Clarion call to confusion by Purityval. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by thermostat(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Jewel30:
'Tarasha' by Oyinprince. There're others too,but l won't mention them cos the writers are not faithful to their works. Thinking of abandoning those stories

Enjoying Tarasha too...Oyinprince is a terrific writer. Thumbs up to him

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by ozila(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2016
ritababe:
witches and wizards by Ozila

thanks dear
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by lumzybo: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2016
kushkingstalin:

online or hardcopy?

I doubt if there is any online series by James cos I avnt come across any sinx I av been searching.

Pls if u come across any, kindly share.
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by omotola01(f): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2016
d current and most captivating story DAT I love most is the Carpenter,the witches and the mysterious mirrors
also

the witches and wizards

all written down by ozila
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by elmoduddah: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Letting go by AudreyTimms and Tarasha by Oyinprince

They are my stories of the year!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2016
The wicked steapmorther smiley
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by DesChyko: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2016
The Rainmaker by John Grisham. It's an ebook anyway.

Downloaded about 5-10-15 each of authors like Clive Cussler, Dean Koontz, John Grisham, Agatha Christie, Michael Crichton, Stephen King, Sidney Sheldon, Ken Folliett Stephen King, etc. I've been reading them at random since August last year and so far, I've been able to complete all of Clive Cussler and Dean Koontz, many of John Grisham and one, two or three of other authors.
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Prince202020(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Restless...story Of A Survivor

By DOMAWOLEYE

https://www.nairaland.com/1789365/restless.story-survivor

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by brajy(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
ANINI RELOADED!!!!! BY ELIBOY!!!! THE GUY GOOD NO BE LIE
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Prince202020(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2016
1. Thorns In My Boot....a Soldiers Travail

By DOMAWOLEYE

https://www.nairaland.com/1995833/thorns-boot.a-soldiers-travail

2. [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

By Iphekitan

https://www.nairaland.com/3013893/story-life-yahoo-boy

Very interesting stories, check them out.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by ladypinkky(f): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by kellyJames5(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2016
My teenage mind by Roseberny
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by ifyonuoha(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
The adventures of buhari undecided undecided
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Well, mine was two : Letting go by AudreyTimms and The president's daughter and i by Vict-vames, but i am through with Letting go by AudreyTimms so that leaves one. smileywink

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Rick9(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Letting Go by AudreyTimms mean you have got to read this captivating story, full of suspense, emotions, betrayal. Just to mention a few. AudreyTimms is one of Nairaland finest writer

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Freeezzz(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
A new creation by Donkross1 and Oyinprince

and

Tarasha by Oyinprince

Then
The president's daughter and I season 2 by victvames. But, Victor, you really need to update. Yeah thanks.
cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Jewel30:
God bless u jare
Tarasha has been my favorite so far that is at least still been updated.
A lot of stories have been abandoned by some writers and i regret following them in the first place.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Rick9:
Letting Go by AudreyTimms mean you have got to read this captivating story, full of suspense, emotions, betrayal. Just to mention a few. AudreyTimms is one of Nairaland finest writer
mmmm....sounds nice
I'ld check it out
Is it a completed story?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
ifyonuoha:
The adventures of buhari undecided undecided
lol...where u see that one?
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Sermwell(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
kushkingstalin:
So what's that current interesting story that got you stuck to your phone screen?

Mine: Tarasha by oyinprince
Pls gimme link for tarasha.
Thanks
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Johnsown1(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Currently: brouhaha in the house of lor 3
Adebimoe the Facebook gal
Previousely: life at 30
Adanna the mysterious aba gal
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by YTderin(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Sherlock Holmes smiley
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by femyodsky(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2016
kushkingstalin:
online or hardcopy?
Soft copy
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by ivyy(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:
How Buhari wants to destroy the country by IPOB
Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by HelenBee(f): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Unfulfilled promises and letting go by AudreyTimms. Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers and A man to call her own by TiffanyJ. False pretenses and Forever& for always by Repogirl. Behind her veil by Mattkent.

Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by dayus12(f): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fayose and Buhari part1
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by jutah(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Talent is Overrated by Geoff Colvin. Every aspiring high flyer needs to read this book.
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by JhyMedex: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
ritababe:
witches and wizards by Ozila
Bae Mind dropping D link?..
Re: What's The Most Captivating Story You Are Currently Reading? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
femyodsky:

Soft copy
can u send the link to download?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Received An Honorary Degree In Amherst College Massachusetts / Tope Folarin Wins The 2013 Caine Prize For African Writing / Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.