Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash (2751 Views)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide / Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by danmasani101: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
A top appointee of President Muhammadu Buhari has been arrested by the Department of State Service (DSS).
The individual arrested is a member of the Presidential Investigative Committee on Arms Procurement.
Apparently, Air Commodore Umar Muhammed (rtd), was investigating arms procurement for which he too partook in.

A dependable source within DSS stated that Muhammed was fronting for some high ranking officials within the EFCC and security agencies. To put this in perspective, Muhammad is investigating a criminal offence for which EFCC, who is also part of the investigation are party to.

DSS operatives stormed Muhammad’s house on Sunday located at No. 4 Lundi Close Off Mississipi Street in Maitama, Abuja. After a five-hour search, the operatives found and seized the sum of $1.5 million dollars in cash and various high-end cars.

According to the source, “The DSS cordoned off his house in Maitama, where he is believed to be having meeting at the time they swooped on the residence. “They searched his house at about 5p.m. on Sunday and did not leave until about 10p.m. where they found so much incriminating evidence. “After the search at his Maitama residence, the sum of $1.5 million cash was discovered and about 18 luxury cars were taken away including Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Buggatti and many others.” Muhammed is still being detained and interrogated by men of the DSS in Abuja.

Muhammed is one of the 13 members of the Presidential Arms Procurement Investigative Panel established by President Buhari last year.
Other members of the panel includes Air Vice Marshal J.O.N. Ode (rtd.); Rear Admiral J.A. Aikhomu (rtd); Rear Admiral E. Ogbor (rtd.); Brig Gen L. Adekagun (rtd.); Brig Gen M. Aminu-Kano (rtd.); Other include Brig Gen N. Rimtip (rtd.); Commodore T.D. Ikoli; Air Commodore U. Mohammed (rtd.); Air Commodore I. Shafi’I; Col A.A. Ariyibi; Group Capt C.A. Oriaku; Mr. Ibrahim Magu (EFCC); and Brig Gen Y.I. Shalangwa – Secretary.

https://vanguardnigeria.org/buharis-aide-arrested-with-1-5-million-dollars-cash/
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by mex004(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Zombies & pay per post will still defend this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by idupaul: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pay per post agents please show food has arrived
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
This indicates that we now have a working government. During the ineffectual baboon regime, I can't remember DSS arresting any one related to the presidency.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by danmasani101: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
mex004:
Zombies & pay per post will still defend this

That's what Zombies do for a living. Bunch of hypocrites

After the search at his Maitama
residence, the sum of $1.5 million cash
was discovered and about 18 luxury
cars were taken away including Rolls
Royce, Ferrari, Buggatti and many
others.
This is one of the saints fighting corruption in Nigeria......what a shame

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by danmasani101: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
This indicates that we now have a working government. During the ineffectual baboon regime, I can't remember DSS arresting any one related to the presidency.

Zombie, this is the best defence you could come up with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Abacharles(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ogaooo
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by mex004(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
danmasani101:

That's what Zombies do for a living. Bunch of hypocrites

After the search at his Maitama
residence, the sum of $1.5 million cash
was discovered and about 18 luxury
cars were taken away including Rolls
Royce, Ferrari, Buggatti and many
others.
This is one of the saints fighting corruption in Nigeria......what a shame

Its baffles me how someone that finds it easier hiring more than 12 SAN to defend him instead of providing his certificate & his bunch of rogues/cronies keep deceiving people about fighting corruption.
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
danmasani101:

Zombie, this is the best defence you could come up with.
Kai babban mutum ne amma kanayin abu kamar yaro karami.
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by GreyLaw(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria went to the dogs eons ago!
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by bjbukzy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
damn! do we usually sit down n reason on this platform?
The man arrested stole this money during the previous administration and was appointed by pres buhari to investigate the said fund not knowing he had a hand in the matter, now kasala don burst and the man was arrested.
This action should be praised by all(zombies,wailers etc).

Fayose,wike,ffk,& co can drop names of apc members (with evidemce o)who were their cronies in crime during pdp era but they wont cos they want the zoo to remain the same.
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by danmasani101: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Kai babban mutum ne amma kanayin.

Ni ba masayachi bane.

Kuchigaba da tare yan siyasa
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by sexxieme(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
No matter how u say it or think about it, in ur heart u will still know that Goodluck is a president with class.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by M4gunners: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Don't impress me with news of arresting anyone. Just let me know how it ends thanks.
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by ivandragon: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
2 years on, nothing is being heard of this matter.
goes to show that it was all window dressing from the get go...
Re: Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash by DrGoodman: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
AntiIPOOP:

Maina was sacked and declared wanted by Gej, Buharri government reinstated him and promoted him 3 steps ahead.

(1) (Reply)

NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. / NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote / Breaking News:Justice Nyako Discharges Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Members Of All Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.