Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (49120 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound / Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2016
cozy7:
I use GTbank n so does my entire family n my woman. One thing I know too well abt GTbank is that their ATM has d master card logo, which makes it an real master card. While Last (sorry, I meant first) bank issues it to only VIP, in GTB every one is VIP (n hv it too) n all GTB account holders who read this can click "like" to support my claim.
you mean gtbank doesn't have varve card only issue out master card??
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by hardbody: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2016
veekid:
Try access; never fail me

ACCESS what?

God forbid evil. I will rather bank under my pillow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by lincDzinc(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2016
chekasforchekas:
Please help, I opened a first bank domiciliary account with first bank, and now am trying to transfer money from Turkey to the account but could not, please anyone who will be able to help and advice, do Nigerian banks still accept dollar to dollar transfer, or dollar to Naira, please help.
Hello, Dom accounts are of two types... Cash Dom and Ordinary Dom. For cash Dom as the name implies, you can only lodge in cash while Ordinary Dom receives both cash and foreign transfers to and from the account , I guess the Dom account you opened with firstbank is Cash Dom. And yes dollar to dollar trf is still possible.. as long as it is Ordinary Dom but if you won't be able to cash out if the medium through which it came in is via trf... u can only do futher transfer... except if the policy have changed now.
For further clarification please engaged them on their handle on twitter.
I hope have been able to help.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by eme1n(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2016
GTBANK and Diamond

Udiboy:
Dearies,
I am resident in the US and I want to open a non resident account AKA diaspora account(personal account)
Please which bank is best at online banking in Nigeria?I will use it mainly for online transfers within Nigeria and occasionally ourside Nigeria .
Please guide me, I am tired of my money entering voicemail from relatives.
Thank you
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Stevosty: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2016
If it is not GTB it cannot be like GTB, those guys innovations are second to none, and they are surprisingly most affordable and accessible.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by raziboi(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Udiboy:
Dearies,
I am resident in the US and I want to open a non resident account AKA diaspora account(personal account)
Please which bank is best at online banking in Nigeria?I will use it mainly for online transfers within Nigeria and occasionally ourside Nigeria .
Thank you

Bro GO FOR DIAMOND ....I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Iroji: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Standard Chartered Bank [STD] is the best,

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by jeamah1(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2016
chekasforchekas:
Please help, I opened a first bank domiciliary account with first bank, and now am trying to transfer money from Turkey to the account but could not, please anyone who will be able to help and advice, do Nigerian banks still accept dollar to dollar transfer, or dollar to Naira, please help.

Pls call 0700firstcontact. I think they will solve your issue.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Rahym001(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Stevosty:
If it is not GTB it cannot be like GTB, those guys innovations are second to none, and they are surprisingly most affordable and accessible.

GTB hummmmm, bank whose transaction for internet banking won't go through after 12pm till d next day, i tried it and ran far from them

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by jeamah1(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
justi4jesu:

Hmmm so you haven't experienced their constant System Unavailable. angry

They usually advice if there will be any system outage
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by 1kinggy(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Gunbiz:
For me it is Union bank then Diamond

Please leave Union & UBA for pensioners.

For international/online, I'd recommend Gtbank, StanbicIBTC, Zenith.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Green222:
Diamond Bank all the way. Easy to use and secure. You don't need a token, only to mobile phone, username, password and pin and you are good to go. It's is compatible with no matter how small the android phone
can u make online transactions with them? do they issue their master card to everybody??
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Stevosty: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Rahym001:

GTB hummmmm, bank whose transaction for internet banking won't go through after 12pm till d next day, i tried it and ran far from them
I don't know about you, but they are simply the best, they don't just have single way of online transfer, and when it happened to you did you contact them through any of heir channels to get their response?
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Diamond Bank won't disappoint you
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by jerryice(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2016
GTB bank for me !!!
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by jhydosky(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Chairman. Don't waste your time. Diamond is best.
Their internet banking experience will make you think less of others. Simple yet efficiently superior to others.

No spurious charges, do instant transfers like crazy (home and away). My Diamond account is my "hub".

Zenith and GTB are just fair when compared with the mobile/internet banking experience of Diamond Bank. Just my sincere contribution. I operate accts with all 3 banks. By the way, avoid ECOBANK like a plague unless frustration is among the feature you seek.

Udiboy:
Dearies,
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by blcoolfemol: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2016
In the financial sector, as at today, I can't speak for tomorrow. When it comes to online banking. Saying Diamond Bank the best is mere an understatement. Their mobile app is just out of this world. I have five accounts with them all linked together with just one phone. User friendly, enticing and captivating. You don't need any stupid token and you can transfer upto 5M daily. Judge them with other parameters I will never cough but for online banking, past and present, I give to them.

sholatech:
Diamond Bank by a long pole. Ease of use and registration. As said in their advert, their mobile app is the sweetest way to bank. I can't seem to do a day without it..its next to my bible

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
I would advise you go for GTBank...their online portal is very user friendly and you can get issues resolved quickly
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by remmy0912: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Try simpler and smarter bank (Union Bank). The bank is d best, simple, four levels of protected features
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by calabardick(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Udiboy:

Thank you
Am torn between zenith and diamond bank
Still thinking

DiamondBank is preferable, I'm comfortably okay with them.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Dapsin2901: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2016
I use gtb also and the token is for your own security when ever you want to transfer found online you will always need code from your token to confirm you are the one doing the transfer... very good bank I mean GTB
Udiboy:

How would you rate thier forex exchange rate and what's the token all about?
A friend was telling me about a token for online banking
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Valjinn(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Diamond bank is the best, there mobile app is something else very user friendly. It has network monitoring bar. Bro go for diamond, they have a particular account for online transfer. My brother introduced me to that and I've never been disappointed.

Remember "Diamonds are forever"

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by dolpaz: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2016
futurewise11:

Your token, mastercard can be sent to you anywhere in the world. You will be charged 14k for dhl and it will be sent to your registered address abroad.

I see you Mr GTB *winks*
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by caxim04(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2016
guy, try FCMB you will never regret it. fantastic Mobile and Internet banking platform supported by a responsive service team.

thank me later.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by sunboy(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Well I use both GTB and Diamond.
Gtbank is good because it has more features to offer than other banks, it's more like your mini banks. Almost anything is possible as long as you have a token without stepping to the bank branch.
It is best for Gtb to Gtb transfers too. But Gtb to other banks is full of disappointment virtually everyday there is a delay. Their instant bank transfer takes upto 8hrs or next day at times.

Diamond bank; the sweet bank I use for my business. Sending and receiving to any bank is much sweeter here, instant is really instant with diamond bank and rarely disappoint.
No extra cost of token unlike Gtbank. Best customer service for back up sake.

So depend on what type of transactions you plan to do the most.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by watchindelta(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
jeamah1:
Am sure firstonline from Firstbank will solve your need.
yeyefirstbank That use to deducted ppl moni? Yesterday 300naira was taken From my account. Infact thunder go fire dat thief first bank.i go Soon leave Them, very Soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by sunboy(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Rahym001:

Same thing I just posted, Gtb is only good Gtb to Gtb account transfers. Ever since I tried Diamond I only use Gtb for what they are good at.
At times you recharge with Gtbank, you don't get recharged nor do you receive an alert and your money is gone. Customer care will take forever to get a refund.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Valjinn:
Diamon they have a particular account for online transfer.
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Valjinn:
they have a particular account for online transfer.
what is the name of the account??
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by cozy7(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2016
stardragon:

you mean gtbank doesn't have varve card only issue out master card??
I don't know abt their verve card (bcoz I dont use it), But I can assure u that if u walk into any branch of GTB to ask abt verve or any other card that's obtainable from Nigerian banks, GTB will will definitely not disappoint u. You'll walk out fulfilled. Despite my busy schedule, I'm taking out time to type this bcoz I always luv to recommend sth that's good.. FOR ME....GTB ALL D WAY!
Re: Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking by redcliff: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Is it possible someone can open a dollar account with either diamond or zenith and be given a token and mastercard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks / Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.