Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! (3401 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Distruction Boyz – Omunye Ft. Benny Maverick & Dladla Mshunqisi / Davido On Daddy Duties With His Daughter Just After Murder Scandal / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by sunnywinter(f): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Okay so I came across his instagram account @bennyharlem and needless to say, I was shocked.
For those of you who doubt it's his real hair, he has a video of himself running his hand through his hair on his instagram, you can look it up..

1 Share

Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by sunnywinter(f): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
cc lalasticlala

Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by buharisbae(f): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
he looks fvcking gay!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by osesology(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
he looks fvcking gay!
Yea, my thoughts exactly....I mean, wtf!
Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm..passing by
Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
osesology:
Yea, my thoughts exactly....I mean, wtf!
jealousy tongue tongue
Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by sunnywinter(f): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2016
juhan:
jealousy tongue tongue
ikr grin
Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by osesology(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2016
juhan:
jealousy tongue tongue
Why in the actual fvck would l be jelous of a hair that doesn't bring money? mtcheeeeew!

Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by keishablack(f): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Definitely gay.
Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by sunnywinter(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
osesology:

Why in the actual fvck would l be jelous of a hair that doesn't bring money? mtcheeeeew!
Lol.. well, it brought him money since it keeps getting him modelling contracts

1 Like

Re: Meet Benny Harlem And His Daughter... Just See Their Natural Hair! by jayriginal: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
^^^

Your user name, does it relate to your personality?

Could you shed a little more light? (I'm curious)

I like the pics, particularly the ones where the little girl is dressed like an Arabian Princess.

(1) (Reply)

2Pac's 1996 BMW 750il That He Was Shot In; See How Much It Is Being Sold / The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Celebrities At The AMVCA 2018 / I'm Not Bobrisky's Mate - Young Lagos Cross-dresser Tunde OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.