Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR (39040 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Pheals(f): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2016
AlPeter:
some things I have noticed about you:
1 you don't follow SR
2 you know nothing about what you write
3 you need to get over jonathan's lost
4 hatred and partisan politics have clouded your judgement
5 it seems you were a TANOID
6 face topic.
sorry bro - I love SR they have done a lot in enlighten the youth

Am not been in support of any political party ...so u gat your list wrong abt me because I don't even know the meaning of TANOID - and I hate politics grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Koolmexxi(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Damage control coming late.. So there happens to be anoda Aisha Muhammadu Buhari with exactly d same name and from d same Daura who Ribadu claims dey've been pursuing for more than 10yrs abi? How com we haven't had about a different Atiku Abubakar? So a US congressman who happens to b well connected in d region dealt with an imposter in d almighty Halliburton scandal? D more dis ppl talk about dis with denials, claims and counter denials, d more obvious d fact is and raises even more questions. They must really think Nigerians are stupid. D US has done and dusted their own trial, no point washing all these stinking laundry in public considering the prevailing economic and social conditions in d country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by theV0ice: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
We need more facts from our media houses. The media can help unmask the Aisha in this scandal through investigative journalism. Sahara reporters have done a decent job, but this has not laid the matter to rest. We need to know why she choice to impersonate Buhari's wife and not other former First Ladies. We also need to know if there is any truth in the alleged refusal of the First Lady to travel to the US since the scandal became public, and other ancillary details...The media owes Nigerians an independent verification of "facts" being peddled about.

You're one decent critic of the president whom I trust reasons things through and i applaud you.

@the bold, do you think there's also a criminal reason why she's not being to Germany, France or India since her husband ascended the seat of power?

Also if the Aisha in question has a garnishee order against her and even appeared in court as recently as March 2016, don't you think the President's wife would have to be a US resident to make it possible?

When was the last time the President's wife in the USA?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tbaba1234: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
We need more facts from our media houses. The media can help unmask the Aisha in this scandal through investigative journalism. Sahara reporters have done a decent job, but this has not laid the matter to rest. We need to know why she choice to impersonate Buhari's wife and not other former First Ladies. We also need to know if there is any truth in the alleged refusal of the First Lady to travel to the US since the scandal became public, and other ancillary details...The media owes Nigerians an independent verification of "facts" being peddled about.

Actually, if you followed the story, the woman claimed to be the daughter of Buhari... Buhari has no daughter named Aisha.. That alone, shows that it was all a scam.

The EFCC chairmen that handled the case have clarified, that the woman is based in the US
We have seen evidence of the Aisha M. Buhari, that is obviously not the president's wife., Including her passport
This woman has made multiple run-ins with the law.

There is more than enough evidence for a discerning mind to reach a conclusion.

Why should Aisha go to the US when she has no business there? Just to prove people wrong??... Where did she 'refuse to go to the US"??

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by theV0ice: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Koolmexxi:
Damage control coming late.. So there happens to be anoda Aisha Muhammadu Buhari with exactly d same name and from d same Daura who Ribadu claims dey've been pursuing for more than 10yrs abi? How com we haven't had about a different Atiku Abubakar? So a US congressman who happens to b well connected in d region dealt with an imposter in d almighty Halliburton scandal? D more dis ppl talk about dis with denials, claims and counter denials, d more obvious d fact is and raises even more questions. They must really think Nigerians are stupid. D US has done and dusted their own trial, no point washing all these stinking laundry in public considering the prevailing economic and social conditions in d country.

And you're so sure the President's wife is an indigene of Daura in katsina state? cheesy

Even after every idiot knows she's a daughter of Alhaji Ribadu, a former federal commisioner and an illustrious son of Adamawa? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by DaBullIT(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Why does a thief choose to rob a house ?

Why do scammers pose as GTB customer care telling you to call for your new pin ?

bejeiodus:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by hundredhundred: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:
This is conclusive evidence in my opinion.

1. It is clear that there is an Aisha Buhari who lives in Virginia that was tied to the case. Sahara reporters did a good job of getting her records.

2. There are courts cases involving Aisha Buhari in virginia and records showing her, selling a property.

3. Ribadu and the Lamorde have already mentioned same.

You can check for yourself: https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/nameSearch.do

This Aisha M Buhari had a case in court in 2016... She has been sued multiple times. This is obviously someone that has been in trouble with the law many times. Mostly to do with owing people money..

But then again, wailers will still wail..

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by hundredhundred: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2016
bejeiodus:

Bros, The said lady claimed to be the daughter of Mr Buhari and not his wife. Also, Mr Buhari have denied having any daughter named Aisha Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Koolmexxi(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2016
theV0ice:

And you're so sure the President's wife is an indigene of Daura in katsina state? cheesy

Even after every idiot knows she's a daughter of Alhaji Ribadu, a former federal commisioner and an illustrious son of Adamawa? cheesy

My questions are stemmed out of the fact dat Ribadu came out to claim dey have been after dis same pesin for more than 10yrs now but have let d other pesins fingered in d scandal walk around free and still even take part in d affairs of the country.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by theV0ice: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Koolmexxi:

My questions are stemmed out of the fact dat Ribadu came out to claim dey have been after dis same pesin for more than 10yrs now but have let d other pesins fingered in d scandal walk around free and still even take part in d affairs of the country.

Your post doesn't still show how a middle aged Aisha resident of the USA in 2002 is the same Aisha, wife of the president, who is 45years old in 2016!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by AlPeter: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:
sorry bro - I love SR they have done a lot in enlighten the youth

Am not been in support of any political party ...so u gat your list wrong abt me because I don't even know the meaning of TANOID - and I hate politics grin
good SR have published some damning reports about the present Gov too

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by harizonal123(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2016
I beg enough of all these nonsense! Let her just travel to the US! Okpareee( case closed). This is just like another case of James Ibori' being an ex convict
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by theV0ice: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
harizonal123:
I beg enough of all these nonsense! Let her just travel to the US! Okpareee( case closed). This is just like another case of James Ibori' being an ex convict

cheesy cheesy

Because you're her daddy abi? cheesy

Ordinary read and understand is a gigantic problem for una wailing Zombies. You and Fayose will stew in your juice of hate and frustration. This is just the beginning cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by PigMeat: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
since sahara is involved, i rest my case.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by MalcoImX: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing clarification.

Aisha Buhari is a girlfriend of Attah Victor of Akwa Ibom.
It is amazing how Aisha Buhari will leave her matrimonial home and perambulating with the Attahs, the Jeffersons, etc.; buying properties in the US and wiring huge sums of dollars to America. I also wonder that Aisha may not have such amount of money at the times quoted.
It's like Buhari is being misread now. Remember he divorced his first wife for simple association and seeking contracts from IBB's government, while he was in prison. Her defence that she has to feed the children and look after the house wouldn't sway to her favour. Buhari also hardly goes around with his wife, and he's been criticized for that; but that his choice and style.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by MalcoImX: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
Aisha would look foolish to travel to US on account of Fayose's straw grasping. Buhari hardly travels with his wife, though most men on account of her beauty would like to flaunt her. It's better if he's just ignored.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Womanitarian(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
harizonal123:
What kind of stupid comment is this Chineke!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Saharareporters and lies, they couldn't even show d face of the woman entering the car. Poor investigative skills, President Buhari actually has a daughter called Aisha can someone please upload the picture of Aisha Buhari for the world to see.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2016
My conclusion the crime was committed by a relative of Buhari not Aisha his wife but perhaps Aisha his daughter, have searched for pictures of Buhari's daughter named Aisha online but haven't been able to lay my hands on any of her pictures yet. Buhari has a daughter called Aisha. Buhari's family are guilty of the crime.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tbaba1234: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:
My conclusion the crime was committed by a relative of Buhari not Aisha his wife but perhaps Aisha his daughter, have searched for pictures of Buhari's daughter named Aisha online but haven't been able to lay my hands on any of her pictures yet. Buhari has a daughter called Aisha. Buhari's family are guilty of the crime.

"'I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,' Mr. Buhari said. 'I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?_r=1

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Frankiss44(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2016
ayoola2002:
Only a fool can believe Ayo Fayose words.

Nah.. only a fool believes Sahara reporters

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Frankiss44(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Amitex:
The BIG question waiting for answer is WHY HAS AISHA M BUHARI, President wife avoided stepping into the US. This other Aisha Buhari lives in US and FBI have NEVER interrogated her, yet have asked EFCC to investigate the owner of Citizens International Bank Account domiciled in Nigeria. If this Aisha is the culprit, and she lived in US with Jefferson why would she be making transfers from Nigeria instead of simply delivering cash to avoid trace?
Tell this Co,ck and Bull stories to the gullible.

Just the only question zombies are unwilling to ask

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:

"'I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,' Mr. Buhari said. 'I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?_r=1

Why won't he deny her, She is the only one her pictures aren't online yet he has a daughter called Aisha.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tbaba1234: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

Why won't he deny her, She is the only one her pictures aren't online yet he has a daughter called Aisha.

The problem is that this Aisha on the passport can not be Buhari's child.. She is older than all of Buhari's children..
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:

The problem is that this Aisha on the passport can not be Buhari's child.. She is older than all of Buhari's children..

That's the part that got me cconfused too, 1975 same date of birth with the first lady. Something is definitely wrong somewhere, that passport is 100 percent fake.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tbaba1234: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

That's the part that got me confuses too, 1975 same date of birth with the first lady. Something is definitely wrong somewhere, that passport is 100 percent fake.

The woman is simply a fraudster with a history of crime... She is not related to the Buharis... Ribadu and Lamorde has confirmed it, they were the ones that investigated the case... Buhari himself has said he has no daughter named Aisha in the US.

It is obvious that there is no relationship.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by bolseas(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

Lol.... this one you are insisting Buhari has a daughter named Aisha, It be like say na you born am for Buhari.....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by shamsuRana(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2016
ayoola2002:
Only a fool can believe Ayo Fayose words.

unfortunately,here on Nairaland,the fools are in swam.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by visijo(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2016
gbaaam, the truth has been told, more coming from Fayose...
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by just2ok(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Wailers will not like this.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by dammytosh: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Even if they are the same.

Aisha Buhari and Mohammed Buhari wil not be in Office forever.

Next Government should arrest and jail her.

Meanwhile :

Uncle Fayose, Boooda Omisore and Obamankoro...

Where is our 4.7Billion Naira ?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by obailala(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
The main reason their hero was booted out was his affinity for corruption. Since the election last year, the desperate wailers have frantically tried to fling the mud of corruption at Buhari to prove that "it is not only our GEJ that is corrupt." Since then, whatever story, no matter how childish or imbecilic it sounds, they grasp on to it with their last breathe.

Now the only straw the brainless ones amongst the wailers have managed to hold on to since this week, someone now wants to take it away from them? mbanu!

Whether the world likes it or not, that fraudster must be Buhari's wife; even if the kponmo cutter himself comes out publicly to say he was only kidding, they would denounce him instantly and still hold on to his tales. Poor devils! grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura / Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) / Boko Haram: 10 Presidents Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.