Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples: Nigerian Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples: Nigerian Girl (2846 Views)

7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site / My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples:! Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples: Nigerian Girl by donmayorgroup(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2016
This Nigerian girl says that after all the struggles buying and using all sorts of creams and oitments, she didn't know that her boyfriend had the 'CURE ' with him free of charge and was carrying and flaunting it about while she suffered and he was constantly complaining of the pimples.

So, it just happened that one day she asked him to...'oh yeah there, right there on my face'!hahaha!

He complied..kept complying and the pimples kept clearing...and this became the result!

See More here. http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/my-boy-friends-sperm-cleared-my-facial.html?m=1

Re: My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples: Nigerian Girl by LadyG16(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Snap without make up make we blive

U show b4 pix without makeup

So show after pix without makeup

Okojunction.....
All dis sperm wey staph n syphilis don finish

E na gwa ewu !!!!!
For here kwa
Re: My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples: Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Iranu abasha

(1) (Reply)

English Word For Jedijedi??? / Reasons Not To Use Your Microwave Oven / What Brand Toothpaste Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.