Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers (1197 Views)

Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) / Nigerian Girl Vickie Shows Off Her 2 Giant Pet Rats / 22 Very Amazing Facts About Tigers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by phenase(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Former Governor of Jigawa State(1999-2007)
Ibrahim Saminu Turaki is pictured with his pet
cats.

Photo credit: Liberty Kaduna.

more photos

http://www.firmtech1.com/2016/06/photos-former-governor-of-jigawa-state.html?m=0

Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by shyling(f): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2016
He should be in jail for looting jigawa state coffers
Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Nawo.......

Petsundecided

*Dey kind money wey dey waste on top of dis
Pets cat no be here....undecided

Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by youngest85(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Dey waste money on pet wen ur indigenes neva chop!
Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by sorextee(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2016
PET TIGERS? Na so pet tigers look for una side? Those are cheetah cubs.. See them looking as if they were admitted, and the governor came to visit them..

Let me see if the one below me will have something sensible to say.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by thecrush: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Is this guy okay?

These look like cheetahs....
What do they feed on? Can food?
Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by bentlywills(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Lemme get in here 1st

Comments loading..........
Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by Sirmuel1(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2016
The person below me has something reasonable to say grin
Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by UltimateDaniel(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Yeah, and that's sometimes the person above me is a coward to pour out mind! shocked lol... Just kidding
Cute pets....[url]openheavensdaily.org[/url] for daily devotional with Pastor E A Adeboye...
Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2016
lol
Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by dogzone: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
First they have been sedated, abi if I wan snap with my dog will it lie down as if it is dead.
Also the man is still very cautious by sitting like he is ready to jump out at the slightest movement from the animals.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Former Governor Of Jigawa State Ibrahim Turaki Shows Off His Pet Tigers by Patented: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cheetahs nt Tigers. Tigers have stripes and not spots and they are huge

(1) (Reply)

Solid GSD Puppies For Sale / See How Ladies Withdraw Money From Atms In South Africa / For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.