Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal (2282 Views)

Gratitude, A Lifestyle / Gratitude Changes Everything / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2016
[b] Good morning Nairalanders and People who Believe in Mysticgal.
I am speechless but speech - full, I want to give my heart felt gratitude to every single person that voted for me, every single one. Thank you for taking me to the finals, you translated my ideas into success do its like been part of my success story (you might not understand) all I want is to say thank you.
I want to also solicit your votes at the next level. And know, I believe I can make it because I am too optimistic to be defeated. Thank you.
To my campaign group..... I love you guys kiss
EzePromoe
TamedWolf90
Odunharry
Photoshoots
Sexytemi
Kaboninc
Bobo65
Glowstone
Fynestboi
Finalboss1
Donbenedict
Lifezone247
EIDeeVee
PresVa
KINGinVAHALA2
TeamMysticgal16..............

Madcow1, I was in a serious downmood but your message really uplifted my spirits. Thank you

To my fellow contestants :
Refiner
Lanicky
Mimzy
Ivvy
You all deserve what you have, yea you do. Congratulations and we'll done cool

To MissGdope and optional1, ChubbyT, Daisyluv and KRYSTALKLEAR,. I wanted to tell you congratulations too, because you just passed a stage in life that leads to success. I admire your courage and fighting spirit. I wish you well in your life endeavours.

To you all that voted me, thank you, and please, I did not mention all but to you there that voted me, thank you.

Andyanders, Angeldepedro, naijaboy, Naijainform, abbiboy, wasspord, cherrybrown, mrjangaweed ibidun07, gifttracy, Princezzlolly, Akinkunmi0777, Lyntiffany, Negroqee, Handsam, Librate, Peacefulgold, kleppur, Rilwayne001, Graviton2, harnnarh, Dr obum, Danska3yaro, joshuamoses101, transit 4, Wailingwailer, TheGoodJoe, Amareto, Coolguy89, Bigkoboko, ijaw1stson,Honeygirl17, TeGaTeGa1, Evidence1000, iamord, geraldgiz, Barackodam, zenayia, Yielding, osusumustflow, fadedjeans, Laveda, twaci, mattonnairaland, monalisa185,UyiIredia, 3rdlegxxx, unapapadeycraze, anigbajumo, Issacmacdon, torqque7, Hresso, emsheddy, G8Arthur, agrovick, finalboss1, GuDErboY, Nelxxy,DeeTus, Maleeks, Afrok, Edbor, Rexhenrex, Sweetylicious, kaboninc, Ishilove, xynerise, cococandy, jaybee3, princeakins, jeloser, leystra, cfcman, thedarknight, emsco, phame, paragon40, sonya4all, yomzle, nwaberibe, feranchek, G3n3sis, Acidosis, sunbellar, yungryce, favolly , caseless, Rastafara, caramel, Ebig21, kentula Savy, Ekrizz, Eldav, Ozoigbondu, Koppa, johsown, Missyetty, Ezeego, Bobo65, Glowstone, Elfibar, Mucokey, Cherryice, Adeaks, Ratello, Iyke926, tomakint, madcow1, ujzeez, yessi, redcapchief, claroo, funnynation,,Ezeego, Slimberry, Jaelz, neyoor, Ademipeju, Ranchhoddas, Xclusivegrin007, Lonelydora, Lirusehn, DaveP, Semitunde, Nixiepie. Fancylife, Gunvi, AlphaDex, flinspier, Dongata, giyazz, Ebukav, Drtwist, kentuta, Driand, swissheart, sheddo619,amzee, Zettyzin, ijeshababe, codedrock, mrstomike1, mrImole, coolabbie, Engineerboat, Agabal23,ffo, kikies, strictlynaija, eels, IAmCharis, kinglekan, monfizzy and the others I might remember. Thank you all

Also Thank you in anticipation as you vote mysticgal for the next round. kiss
[/b]

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by EzePromoe: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Yes o. I want to thank the entirety of Nairaland for giving us a benefit of doubt and taking Mysticgal to the finals. It's not like we've had a very active and vibrant campaign but your love and humanly sense of judgement have brought her this far. We're very grateful but this is an understatement of what we actually feel in our hearts. Thank you all.

Please the final is here. Please vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland. It is very possible that she will emerge the Miss Nairaland (forget about her position in the elimination rounds). Miracy, in Miss Nairaland May 2014, came from fourth position in the elimination rounds to win Miss Nairaland 2014. It is still possible in 2016. All that is needed is for the love which you've shown us so far to keep on prevailing over all kinds of sentiments.
Mysticgal promises to give back to Nairaland what you've given to her.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3762249_img20160425033027_jpeg143a847af57488cbd1c1c09ab7ebb78d

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Congrats and Keep Believing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Congrats and Keep Believing.
Thank you, and I won't stop believing. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by iykekelvins(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2016
You did well babe

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2016
This geh fine sha. I'll only vote you on one condition - if you gree friend me. grin whayasay mysticgal? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2016
iAmCharis:
This geh fine sha. I'll only vote you on one condition - if you gree friend me. grin whayasay mysticgal? cheesy
We don be friends be that na. cheesy oya, bring your team over, plus yourself oh tongue
Howdy this morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2016
iykekelvins:
You did well babe
I really appreciate your support. Thank you.
Howdy this morning? smiley

1 Like

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

We don be friends be that na. cheesy oya, bring your team over, plus yourself oh tongue
Howdy this morning smiley
No be that friend like friend I dey talk o. I mean the colloquial "friend me" gringrin

Me good and you?
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by Chuksemi(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Optimism is good. I am a believer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by iykekelvins(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

I really appreciate your support. Thank you.
Howdy this morning? smiley
I'm fine dear

Hope you had a good night rest smiley
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by TamedWolf90: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Me right now............

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm fine dear

Hope you had a good night rest smiley
Great smiley
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Me right now............
Smoke don the commot from ya head embarassed
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2016
iAmCharis:
No be that friend like friend I dey talk o. I mean the colloquial "friend me" gringrin

Me good and you?
You sef no sabi wetin dem they call wooing undecided
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

You sef no sabi wetin dem they call wooing undecided
Why I go woo you when I have something you're in dire need of? grin
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
iAmCharis:
Why I go woo you when I have something you're in dire need of? grin
Wow... At least woo small na angry
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by photoshoot(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol kiss

wink

To the finals....

To the crown.....

1 Like

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Wow... At least woo small na angry
Lol why does the wow sound funny? Oya lemme woo. Your homeliness is second to none. It actually reminds me of my grandmother. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by funnynation(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
mysticgal:
[b] Good morning Nairalanders and People who Believe in Mysticgal.
I am speechless but speech - full, I want to give my heart felt gratitude to every single person that voted for me, every single one. Thank you for taking me to the finals, you translated my ideas into success do its like been part of my success story (you might not understand) all I want is to say thank you.
I want to also solicit your votes at the next level. And know, I believe I can make it because I am too optimistic to be defeated. Thank you.
EzePromoe
TamedWolf90
Odunharry
Photoshoots
Sexytemi
Kaboninc
Bobo65
Glowstone
Fynestboi
Finalboss1
Donbenedict
Lifezone247
EIDeeVee
PresVa
KINGinVAHALA2

Madcow1, I was in a serious downmood but your message really uplifted my spirits. Thank you

To my fellow contestants :
Refiner
Lanicky
Mimzy
Ivvy
You all deserve what you have, yea you do. Congratulations and we'll done cool

To MissGdope and optional1, ChubbyT, Daisyluv and KRYSTALKLEAR,. I wanted to tell you congratulations too, because you just passed a stage in life that leads to success. I admire your courage and fighting spirit. I wish you well in your life endeavours.

To you all that voted me, thank you, and please, I did not mention all but to you there that voted me, thank you.

Andyanders, Angeldepedro, naijaboy, Naijainform, abbiboy, wasspord, cherrybrown, mrjangaweed ibidun07, gifttracy, Princezzlolly, Akinkunmi0777, Lyntiffany, Negroqee, Handsam, Librate, Peacefulgold, kleppur, Rilwayne001, Graviton2, harnnarh, Dr obum, Danska3yaro, joshuamoses101, transit 4, Wailingwailer, TheGoodJoe, Amareto, Coolguy89, Bigkoboko, ijaw1stson,Honeygirl17, TeGaTeGa1, Evidence1000, iamord, geraldgiz, Barackodam, zenayia, Yielding, osusumustflow, fadedjeans, Laveda, twaci, mattonnairaland, monalisa185,UyiIredia, 3rdlegxxx, unapapadeycraze, anigbajumo, Issacmacdon, torqque7, Hresso, emsheddy, G8Arthur, agrovick, finalboss1, GuDErboY, Nelxxy,DeeTus, Maleeks, Afrok, Edbor, Rexhenrex, Sweetylicious, kaboninc, Ishilove, xynerise, cococandy, jaybee3, princeakins, jeloser, leystra, cfcman, thedarknight, emsco, phame, paragon40, sonya4all, yomzle, nwaberibe, feranchek, G3n3sis, Acidosis, sunbellar, yungryce, favolly , caseless, Rastafara, caramel, Ebig21, kentula Savy, Ekrizz, Eldav, Ozoigbondu, Koppa, johsown, Missyetty, Ezeego, Bobo65, Glowstone, Elfibar, Mucokey, Cherryice, Adeaks, Ratello, Iyke926, tomakint, madcow1, ujzeez, yessi, redcapchief, claroo, funnynation,,Ezeego, Slimberry, Jaelz, neyoor, Ademipeju, Ranchhoddas, Xclusivegrin007, Lonelydora, Lirusehn, DaveP, Semitunde, Nixiepie. Fancylife, Gunvi, AlphaDex, flinspier, Dongata, giyazz, Ebukav, Drtwist, kentuta, Driand, swissheart, sheddo619,amzee, Zettyzin, ijeshababe, codedrock, mrstomike1, mrImole, coolabbie, Engineerboat, Agabal23,ffo, kikies, strictlynaija, eels, IAmCharis, kinglekan, monfizzy and the others I might remember. Thank you all

Also Thank you in anticipation as you vote mysticgal for the next round. kiss
[/b]
We hope you win.. We keep supporting.. what are friends for?
Lets join hands together to make you a celebtrity..

@Nairaland official comedian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
funnynation:

We hope you win.. We keep supporting.. what are friends for?
Lets join hands together to make you a celebtrity..

@Nairaland official comedian
Thank you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by bobo65(m): 2:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Was busy, couldn't vote yst

Wasup

Hope u r still in the league?

Cc mysticgal

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by votemysticgal16(f): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:
Was busy, couldn't vote yst

Wasup

Hope u r still in the league?

Cc mysticgal
yes she is smiley

I hope your day is going pretty well sir?

please don't fail to vote on Saturday ok.. i'll be so so grateful for your support..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by mysticgal(f): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2016
I want to solicit your votes at the final level. And you should know, I believe I can make it because I am too optimistic to be defeated. Thank you.
EzePromoe
TamedWolf90
Odunharry
Photoshoots
Sexytemi
Kaboninc
Bobo65
Glowstone
Fynestboi
Finalboss1
Donbenedict
Lifezone247
EIDeeVee
PresVa
KINGinVAHALA2
Madcow1
Andyanders, Angeldepedro, naijaboy, Naijainform, abbiboy, wasspord, cherrybrown, mrjangaweed ibidun07, gifttracy, Princezzlolly, Akinkunmi0777, Lyntiffany, Negroqee, Handsam, Librate, Peacefulgold, kleppur, Rilwayne001, Graviton2, harnnarh, Dr obum, Danska3yaro, joshuamoses101, transit 4, Wailingwailer, TheGoodJoe, Amareto, Coolguy89, Bigkoboko, ijaw1stson,Honeygirl17, TeGaTeGa1, Evidence1000, iamord, geraldgiz, Barackodam, zenayia, Yielding, osusumustflow, fadedjeans, Laveda, twaci, mattonnairaland, monalisa185,UyiIredia, 3rdlegxxx, unapapadeycraze, anigbajumo, Issacmacdon, torqque7, Hresso, emsheddy, G8Arthur, agrovick, finalboss1, GuDErboY, Nelxxy,DeeTus, Maleeks, Afrok, Edbor, Rexhenrex, Sweetylicious, kaboninc, Ishilove, xynerise, cococandy, jaybee3, princeakins, jeloser, leystra, cfcman, thedarknight, emsco, phame, paragon40, sonya4all, yomzle, nwaberibe, feranchek, G3n3sis, Acidosis, sunbellar, yungryce, favolly , caseless, Rastafara, caramel, Ebig21, kentula Savy, Ekrizz, Eldav, Ozoigbondu, Koppa, johsown, Missyetty, Ezeego, Bobo65, Glowstone, Elfibar, Mucokey, Cherryice, Adeaks, Ratello, Iyke926, tomakint, madcow1, ujzeez, yessi, redcapchief, claroo, funnynation,,Ezeego, Slimberry, Jaelz, neyoor, Ademipeju, Ranchhoddas, Xclusivegrin007, Lonelydora, Lirusehn, DaveP, Semitunde, Nixiepie. Fancylife, Gunvi, AlphaDex, flinspier, Dongata, giyazz, Ebukav, Drtwist, kentuta, Driand, swissheart, sheddo619,amzee, Zettyzin, ijeshababe, codedrock, mrstomike1,funnynation, mrImole, coolabbie, Engineerboat, Agabal23,ffo, kikies, strictlynaija, eels, IAmCharis, kinglekan, monfizzy and the others I might remember. Thank you all
Please you can only vote one person.
Type. I vote Mysticgal
Cc NLJega
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by kikies(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:
I want to solicit your votes at the final level. And you should know, I believe I can make it because I am too optimistic to be defeated. Thank you.
EzePromoe
TamedWolf90
Odunharry
Photoshoots
Sexytemi
Kaboninc
Bobo65
Glowstone
Fynestboi
Finalboss1
Donbenedict
Lifezone247
EIDeeVee
PresVa
KINGinVAHALA2
Madcow1
Andyanders, Angeldepedro, naijaboy, Naijainform, abbiboy, wasspord, cherrybrown, mrjangaweed ibidun07, gifttracy, Princezzlolly, Akinkunmi0777, Lyntiffany, Negroqee, Handsam, Librate, Peacefulgold, kleppur, Rilwayne001, Graviton2, harnnarh, Dr obum, Danska3yaro, joshuamoses101, transit 4, Wailingwailer, TheGoodJoe, Amareto, Coolguy89, Bigkoboko, ijaw1stson,Honeygirl17, TeGaTeGa1, Evidence1000, iamord, geraldgiz, Barackodam, zenayia, Yielding, osusumustflow, fadedjeans, Laveda, twaci, mattonnairaland, monalisa185,UyiIredia, 3rdlegxxx, unapapadeycraze, anigbajumo, Issacmacdon, torqque7, Hresso, emsheddy, G8Arthur, agrovick, finalboss1, GuDErboY, Nelxxy,DeeTus, Maleeks, Afrok, Edbor, Rexhenrex, Sweetylicious, kaboninc, Ishilove, xynerise, cococandy, jaybee3, princeakins, jeloser, leystra, cfcman, thedarknight, emsco, phame, paragon40, sonya4all, yomzle, nwaberibe, feranchek, G3n3sis, Acidosis, sunbellar, yungryce, favolly , caseless, Rastafara, caramel, Ebig21, kentula Savy, Ekrizz, Eldav, Ozoigbondu, Koppa, johsown, Missyetty, Ezeego, Bobo65, Glowstone, Elfibar, Mucokey, Cherryice, Adeaks, Ratello, Iyke926, tomakint, madcow1, ujzeez, yessi, redcapchief, claroo, funnynation,,Ezeego, Slimberry, Jaelz, neyoor, Ademipeju, Ranchhoddas, Xclusivegrin007, Lonelydora, Lirusehn, DaveP, Semitunde, Nixiepie. Fancylife, Gunvi, AlphaDex, flinspier, Dongata, giyazz, Ebukav, Drtwist, kentuta, Driand, swissheart, sheddo619,amzee, Zettyzin, ijeshababe, codedrock, mrstomike1,funnynation, mrImole, coolabbie, Engineerboat, Agabal23,ffo, kikies, strictlynaija, eels, IAmCharis, kinglekan, monfizzy and the others I might remember. Thank you all
Please you can only vote one person.
Type. I vote Mysticgal
Cc NLJega
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Done hun,u my fav

1 Like

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Sad you did not win but I hope the experience was fun for you. May God lead you to achieve greater things. Seeing your beautiful smile makes the journey as a voter worth it.

You are my Miss Nairaland.

#TeamMysticgal
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by paragon40(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
mysticgal:

Smoke don the commot from ya head embarassed
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
did nt regret voting for u pretty.. I think our team went to sleep. blv me it was fun.what else can we do than to move on, thr was some irregularities sha no wahala make them waka..you are a queen already..#teammystical....

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by Sweetguy25: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you, and I won't stop believing. cool

You're very very very good looking. Ezigbo asa beke. Such a shame I was banned and couldn't participate. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by princeakins(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you cool
hello dear... u r a winner n wil alwas b..ur passion for dz made it worthwhile... c u at d top smiley

1 Like

Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by OlawunmiPraise: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2016
You're already a winner you're my miss Nairaland
Re: Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal by OlawunmiPraise: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2016
You're already a winner you're my miss Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Naked Photos On A Tree... / What’s The Itunes Card Exchange Rate In Nigeria / Do You Have The Olden Days Pendulum Clock ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.