Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? (1897 Views)

Biafra: Show Down As Spanish Government Opposes Catalan Referendum Today / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / Political Diagram Of Brexit And The EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Have you ever started solving a puzzle (like Sudoku), and then it was so addictive that you just couldn't stop, even though it hurt your brain to continue? Or gotten so high on one faithful Friday night, even when you knew you'd wake up terribly hungover on Saturday? Maybe you're an activity junkie who gets a fix from organising/participating in sports events in spite of the pain?

Don't tell me you've got no preferred masochism(s)?! wink
Yes and yes to the first two. A resounding no! To sports. I am a certified couch potato.

Thinking hard about my preference now, puzzles aren't painful. I love to think. Only thing that comes to mind is food. grin Cheese to be specific. Love it and I'm lactose intolerant.

Asides quantum tinting, what else do you get up to that you shouldn't. tongue
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by AgentOfAllah: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yes and yes to the first two. A resounding no! To sports. I am a certified couch potato.

Thinking hard about my preference now, puzzles aren't painful. I love to think. Only thing that comes to mind is food. grin Cheese to be specific. Love it and I'm lactose intolerant.
This is exactly how I think of the subject.

Asides quantum tinting, what else do you get up to that you shouldn't. tongue
I'm in a theatre troupe, I sing, play the drum set and participate in improv theatre. But my biggest sin, the one I'd say I shouldn't really be doing is procrastination...but doing it makes me feel damn good, I won't lie! tongue

2 Likes

Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

This is exactly how I think of the subject.

[b]
I'm in a theatre troupe, I sing, play the drum set and participate in improv theatre. [/b]But my biggest sin, the one I'd say I shouldn't really be doing is procrastination...but doing it makes me feel damn good, I won't lie! tongue
@bolded, I know. wink, when you going on x factor? tongue

Tell me about procrastination, I can definitely relate but unlike you, it fills me with guilt. embarassed
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by AgentOfAllah: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

@bolded, I know. wink, when you going on x factor? tongue
What!? how did you know? shocked

Tell me about procrastination, I can definitely relate but unlike you, it fills me with guilt. embarassed
As should all great pleasures wink
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
What!? how did you know? shocked

As should all great pleasures wink
Errm ermmm.. Well since I know your name, I look you up. embarassed

@great pleasures, only if you binge. wink
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by AgentOfAllah: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

Errm ermmm.. Well since I know your name, I look you up. embarassed
Yeah, makes sense! cheesy

@great pleasures, only if you binge. wink
Like a wise man (name withheld) once said: "if you don't binge you're hinged". tongue

Makes sense, right? You can surely tell it came from a very deep place.

Oh oh speaking about binge, here's one thing you may not yet know about me: I'm into TV series...as in a lot of them. The Walking dead, handmaid's tale, GoT, rick and morty, let me remember the others.. Do you watch any?
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Like a wise man (name withheld) once said: "if you don't binge you're hinged". tongue

Oh oh speaking about binge, here's one thing you may not yet know about me: I'm into TV series...as in a lot of them. The Walking dead, handmaid's tale, GoT, rick and morty, let me remember the others.. Do you watch any?
GoT, most defo, used to watch walking dead but a couple of series behind now, same with American horror story. Rick and Morty I haven't seen(or heard of), used to love orange is the new black, and what's that one with Kevin Spacey? Love him.

Haven't had much time to keep up apart from GoT, so no spoilers from you. angry
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Have you seen The Wire?
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by AgentOfAllah: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2017
shaybebaby:

GoT, most defo, used to watch walking dead but a couple of series behind now, same with American horror story. Rick and Morty I haven't seen(or heard of), used to love orange is the new black, and what's that one with Kevin Spacey? Love him.

Haven't had much time to keep up apart from GoT, so no spoilers from you. angry
House of cards? Did you hear that there'll be no new seasons? Spacey was accused raping/sexually assaulting some boys, so Netflix ended the series.

1 Like

Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by AgentOfAllah: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2017
shaybebaby:

Have you seen The Wire?
Aw hell yeah! Shiiiiiiiiiet! tongue
If you liked the wire, you might like Narcos.

1 Like

Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

House of cards? Did you hear that there'll be no new seasons? Spacey was accused raping/sexually assaulting some boys, so Netflix ended the series.
Just read about it yesterday. Bit of a shame really as he's a really talented actor. Not sure his career will survive this.

Always known he was gay but why be a perv and lech on people?
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Aw hell yeah! Shiiiiiiiiiet! tongue
If you liked the wire, you might like Narcos.
grin grin, yous a numpty. I'll look it up on sky, not sure if it'll feel the same as the wire though. Some series are good but once in a few years, you have great ones. The wire, sopranos, GoT etc.

In the middle, the rest are just fillers.

Comedy though, do you watch modern family?
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by AgentOfAllah: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2017
shaybebaby:

grin grin, yous a numpty. I'll look it up on sky, not sure if it'll feel the same as the wire though. Some series are good but once in a few years, you have great ones. The wire, sopranos, GoT etc.

In the middle, the rest are just fillers.

Comedy though, do you watch modern family?
Nah, never seen it, but I hear a lot about it. I'll look it up tongue
Re: BREXIT Referendum Today, In Or Out? by shaybebaby(f): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Nah, never seen it, but I hear a lot about it. I'll look it up tongue
You are a cheeky one aren't you? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? / 16 Things Libya Will Never See Again / After US Presidential Election, Checkout The Most Searched Terms On Google.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.