Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392829 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Typing errors abeg make una no mind me ohhhh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Congratulations Zee10 on d birth of ur lo,may she always b a source of joy to ur household. @Glo27,pele my sis! Sometimes this our hormones can run riot,it will definitely end in praise. I wish u quick recovery. @FavourMsj..Happy birthday ma! More fruitful years ahead. @All...I dey hail ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenpea: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
@ mumpurity that was my experience with guife Bao, the ecwn(I hope that's d correct acronym) was so stretch, clear and healthy looking that even DH observed. Please BD well well, Gods name will be glorified.since I stopped d insertion na egg white but not stretchy I de see, need to get either ct or Gb.baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenpea: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lest I forget, oluwashindara(that's one of my babies name)babyface, Ayauche, it's well. We are daily faced with tins and people screaming how successful or not our journey in ttc is. Let develop a jump and pass attitude towards such and simply thank God for d gift of life and a hope of a better 2moro. If only we know how close our testimonies are.
#unlimitedbfps2015#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Glo27 nothing do you at all my sis cos you will soon testify the goodness of God in your life. Just keep on wearing smiling face grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
greenpea:
Lest I forget, oluwashindara(that's one of my babies name)babyface, Ayauche, it's well. We are daily faced with tins and people screaming how successful or not our journey in ttc is. Let develop a jump and pass attitude towards such and simply thank God for d gift of life and a hope of a better 2moro. If only we know how close our testimonies are.
#unlimitedbfps2015#

Dat statement hit me so bad. If only u knw der will definitely b som amount of strength n peace. God will giv u guys double 4 ur troubles.
@favourmsj, happy birthday. Many fruitful years.
@Lynsunny, na only u wake come November? Birthday n WA. I celebrate u big tym. D glory of God is 4eva reason upon u. Hope I'm nt late?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemifemi: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
una doh o. good evening everyone. I must thank those of you who take time out to comment on this thread n keeping it alive.

I hardly comment on this thread but I want to encourage everyone TTC to keep hope alive
don't give up yet .DO NOT THROW IN THE TOWEL.

its true that hope deferred makes the heart weary. but I am pleased to inform you that God has not forgotten us all. our names are inscribed in his palms.

he'll come thru for us if we believe.
don't stop trusting God, sow a seed,take a step of faith n watch God do the impossible.

i love u all. shalom

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Lynsunny, na only u wake come November? Birthday n WA. I celebrate u big tym. D glory of God is 4eva reason upon u. Hope I'm nt late?[/quote]

@ginababy hahaha no be small thing sis. Yes ooo. Amen my dear. No not at all, you are not late dear. I will soon join you. How are your LOS doing. God is your strength ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
@greenpea, I doubt if it's ovulation discharge oooo, cos i'm on cd 9 and I run a 32 day cycle and I also confirmed it neg with an OPK bfor continuing with it again. I experienced d same discharge last month with guifie bao and this mnth again with clean point.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
rainyday:
Congratulations Zee10 on d birth of ur lo,may she always b a source of joy to ur household. @Glo27,pele my sis! Sometimes this our hormones can run riot,it will definitely end in praise. I wish u quick recovery. @FavourMsj..Happy birthday ma! More fruitful years ahead. @All...I dey hail ooo

@ rainyday dear kaman kin sanni fa. Thanks so much dear. God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lynsunny:
@Glo27 nothing do you at all my sis cos you will soon testify the goodness of God in your life. Just keep on wearing smiling face grin

Thanks dear God bless you. We will definately still testify. Thanking God for his healing ohhhh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
@all una good evening oooo
So as u all know am doin d Fabslimtox 2weeks diet. Been resisting d urge to weigh but I did 2dai, 2day makes it day 5 cuz I started on saturday so 9days to go. So I finally weiged today nd I was shocked to see a 5kg loss but it has motivated me to do more and I pray d loss is consistent to d 1kg daily so dat I can get a 14kg loss in d 14days lol dts half way of my goal loss. D once a night toilet visitations is not a joke ooo lol! D hussle is real lol. Buh in all am happy my body is doing this.....
Thanks all jst tot to update u will be updating 5days interval

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Legendsmother congratulobia oooo. More strength to your effort ooo grin grin keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
@lynsunny tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
mompurity2 i got the same ewcm whitish discharge on cd 9 too.I even felt ov cramp like around cd 5,6 maybe it was my head,but this ttc thing can mess ones mind up sha,i am supposed to ov today,but i noticed the egg white yesterday,infact,ttc want turn person to professor Chike Obi,in all,na God get power!
it will surely end in praise for us all oh!!
@legendsmother,congratulobia ohh,more grease to ur stomach and ur mouth especially!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2015
@Ayauche, @samrima, @ladiva, @pweetymii, @rainyday, @ginababy thank you so much for your wishes and prayers. May God grant all your heart desires speedily.

Sorry if I left anyone out. As you celebrated with me, celebration will not cease in your life in Jesus name. Amen.

@ all our bfp is sooner than we think grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2015
favourmsj,amen to your prayers for us.
maamas in the house oya wake up oh,it's time for prayers.

heavenly Lord,ur name is wonderful,
ur name is excellent,
ur name is beautiful,
I worship u Lord,for u are mighty,
u have the whole world in ur hands!
u have the whole world,
in ur hands(4x),

Father Lord,indeed u have the whole world in ur hhands.the unchangeable changer!the God that sits in the heaven and the earth is his footstool!
who is like unto thee,the lion of the tribe of judah!
kabiyosi!kabiyosi!kabiyosi!
who can question u?
we thank u Lord for everyone on this thread,
thank u for our Dh!
thank u for how u have kept us thus far!
may your name be praised forever.

father,we ask for ur mercy,in every way we have erred,pls,have mercy on uus.whatever way the enemy is accusing us,father,let the blood of Jesus cleanse us.
Lord,we ask that u touch our wombs,heal our Dh bodies.whatever is in our bodies that is resisting ur touch,let it come under ur fire!everypower of the enemy fighting against our fruitfulness,let them scatter by ur fire!anyone that has said we would not carry children for our dh,let them come under ur judgement in the mighty name of Jesus!
u made a way in the wilderness for the israelites,
u parted the red sea,
u said"is there anything that is too hard for u to do"father,indeed there is nothing too hard for u to do!
turn our stories around for good,
baba,u said,none shall be barren in the land and that includes all ttc,u said none shall cast forth their young and that includes those that have conceived!father,hasten to perform ur words in our lives!ur word says "hope deferred makes the heart go weary"father help us,do not let people ask where is our God...
as the year is coming to our end,Lord grant us all BFP,everyone that is on a weight loss programme or cleansing program,help them to achieve their dream,in all,help us to make the right jjjudgement.

I decree that it is well with us,it is well with our wombs,it is well with our dh's bbody.thank u Lord for we know u have answered us,be thou glorified Lord in Jesus name we have prayed.Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Thank you Jesus

This is all I have come to say

Thank you Daddy

Thank you

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2015
@Legendsmother..... nice one babes. weldone. Show us bf nd after pix o grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2015
@pweetymii, I tested with an opk d day I saw d ewcm and it was negative before inserting another pill. I think dats an indication that d dirts/adhesions have given way for clean CM.
It shall surely end in praise my sis. Nothing, I say nothing wud stop us frm getting pregnant and bringing forth when due.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Ayauche:

Take it the wrong way ke? Abegi my sister it is well. According to Favour it is only when u are alive that u can ttc. @FavourMSJ: Happy Birthday, may u live long to see ur children's children IJN.
gud moni friutful mamas.u kn u r TTC wen u tk prrgancy quiz online n u av 40/100 n still tell urself 40 is a gud mark.lol it will end in praise.we r joyful modas IJN

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Dear Mumihaja, congrats o. Happy God has rewarded ur efforts n ds shall b permanent in Jesus name. U shall neva ttc again in ur life.
Hypraise, tanx 4 d mentn. Bn cmin 2 read bt avn't bn able 2 post a comment. God bless u dear.

MiracleBaby, au r u doin?
Janedyke6, hp d pain is finally gone, it is well wt ur body.

Congrats 2 oda belleful mamas.

#unltdBFP2015#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2015
Babyadorable:
gud moni friutful mamas.u kn u r TTC wen u tk prrgancy quiz online n u av 40/100 n still tell urself 40 is a gud mark.lol it will end in praise.we r joyful modas IJN

lmao @Babyadorable, kia ttc is a bastard am telling u, u know u r ttc'ing when a preggy seats in front of u and another beside u nd u start skaboshing silently using them as point of contact. It is well with us, it will definitely end in praises.

fertility blessings #unlimitedbfp2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2015
mompurity2:
@pweetymii, I tested with an opk d day I saw d ewcm and it was negative before inserting another pill. I think dats an indication that d dirts/adhesions have given way for clean CM.
It shall surely end in praise my sis. Nothing, I say nothing wud stop us frm getting pregnant and bringing forth when due.
Yes oh!indeed by the special grace of God,nothing shall stop us from bringing forth..
@pweetiebabe,how ur body na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khloeee: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
pweetymii:
favourmsj,amen to your prayers for us.
maamas in the house oya wake up oh,it's time for prayers.

heavenly Lord,ur name is wonderful,
ur name is excellent,
ur name is beautiful,
I worship u Lord,for u are mighty,
u have the whole world,
in ur hands(4x),

Father Lord,indeed u have the whole world in ur hhands.the unchangeable changer!the God that sits in the heaven and the earth is his footstool!
who is like unto thee,the lion of the tribe of judah!
kabiyosi!kabiyosi!kabiyosi!
who can question u?
we thank u Lord for everyone on this thread,
thank u for our Dh!
thank u for how u have kept us thus far!
may your name be praised forever.

father,we ask for ur mercy,in every way we have erred,pls,have mercy on uus.whatever way the enemy is accusing us,father,let the blood of Jesus cleanse us.
Lord,we ask that u touch our wombs,heal our Dh bodies.whatever is in our bodies that is resisting ur touch,let it come under ur fire!everypower of the enemy fighting against our fruitfulness,let them scatter by ur fire!anyone that has said we would not carry children for our dh,let them come under ur judgement in the mighty name of Jesus!
u made a way in the wilderness for the israelites,
u parted the red sea,
u said"is there anything that is too hard for u to do"father,indeed there is nothing too hard for u to do!
turn our stories around for good,
baba,u said,none shall be barren in the land and that includes all ttc,u said none shall cast forth their young and that includes those that have conceived!father,hasten to perform ur words in our lives!ur word says "hope deferred makes the heart go weary"father help us,do not let people ask where is our God...
as the year is coming to our end,Lord grant us all BFP,everyone that is on a weight loss programme or cleansing program,help them to achieve their dream,in all,help us to make the right jjjudgement.

I decree that it is well with us,it is well with our wombs,it is well with our dh's bbody.thank u Lord for we know u have answered us,be thou glorified Lord in Jesus name we have prayed.Amen.
My God and My father this prayers that has come from the depth of the OP heart,please grant her testimony in Jesus name.
Your prophet(E.A adeboye) said during the prophecy of 2015 ,that this year anyone who hasn't had a testimony would testify this year and so shall it be,because your WORD lord cannot go back empty without fulfilling its mission in our lives.
unlimited BFP shall enthrone this thread in the mighty name of Jesus.
i join my faith and say It is well in Jesus most glorious name amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2015
khloeee:

My God and My father this prayers that has come from the depth of the OP heart,please grant her testimony in Jesus name.
Your prophet(E.A adeboye) said during the prophecy of 2015 ,that this year anyone who hasn't had a testimony would testify this year and so shall it be,because your WORD lord cannot go back empty without fulfilling its mission in our lives.
unlimited BFP shall enthrone this thread in the mighty name of Jesus.
i join my faith and say It is well in Jesus most glorious name amen.
AMEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2015
@pweetymii am better now sis.... Thanks so much only dis naughty cramps ve bin having for Few days now.... E-HUG and baby Dust to us all grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Someone shud announce her BFP naaa. I'm next oooooo wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
mompurity2:
Someone shud announce her BFP naaa. I'm next oooooo wink

mompurity2 biko announce on behalf of the person jare!!! u mamas want to be hoarding bfp announcement like new mamas hoard BS abi? issoryte kontinu

congratulations and wishing u H&H bumping already. I go still come out wish thr "U" when u finally show up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
@Sanrima and @Mum2bsoon, you both went MIA....thanks for your wishes....may God grant y'all multiple BFPs as the year is coming to an end, God is not too late and its not over even when you think it is over....

Clean Point Tampon and Instead Soft cup is still available till Tuesday next week....next batch will be in January

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
mumihaja:
@Sanrima and @Mum2bsoon, you both went MIA....thanks for your wishes....may God grant y'all multiple BFPs as the year is coming to an end, God is not too late and its not over even when you think it is over....

Clean Point Tampon and Instead Soft cup is still available till Tuesday next week....next batch will be in January as am about to change time zone..
Haaaa mama quadruplet what of we wey dey plan buy thursday or friday cos na den i go collect salary
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
@legdendsmother how r u doing, I don't understand how NL private messages works? Congrats on you losing some KG, Keep it up galfrnd...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.