Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393261 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
@babyadorable were are u located u can pm me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
4realwoman, u can buy cayenne peper from shoprite. U cd also use acv for ur continous bleeding.
I cnt rmba d page bt it has been discussed on dis thread on remedies for bleeding. I'm sure its way bak b4 d tsunami period.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
@4realwoman,hahaha,it is a wa....na untop our head the woman wan build Big Beautiful Mansion...lol..it is well..shebi na me carry my money anD two left legs go her place..nothing spoil,iT is well..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wow!!! @Ajuwarhodes, Congratulobia fruitful mama. May u carry to term gallantly n may u bring forth in due time with joy n ease IJN, AMEN!!!!

To all my sexy fruitful mamas, I dey hail o. Hope we are all doing great cheesy I have a lot to type bt my eyes r shutting down already.

Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats @Ajuwarhodes! May u receive strength from above to carry to complete term.

#UnlimitedBFPs2015
#2016MUM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2015
client:

Whenever I am down, I come here to find strength & inspiration and I always feel better because despite our shocking diagnosis a lot of times, testimonies abound. Women of faith, please keep hope alive. We are nearer now to our testimonies than when we first believed.

I saw these words from Les Brown this morning: "The worst is over!! You have gone through a lot and you are still here! Despite how you may feel at this time, this experience will not break you. Whatever happened to you does not own you or determine your future. It is an experience that you must choose to grow through and not allow to shut your life down. No question...this is easier said than done. But you have the power in you to put this experience in your past, and not allow it to overwhelm your present or dictate how you show up in the world. Pause for a moment to get your head right and resolve to handle this. You know, life is like a roller coaster. Sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. Expect things to get better and they will. Do you know who you are? You are more powerful than you give yourself credit for being. In time you will overcome this and become more resilient than you have ever been before. Look at the road ahead, know that tomorrow will be better than today. Pull yourself together and take time to heal. Where your life goes from here is your call. Believe in yourself! You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!"

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THIS MY LONG EPISTLE.

I am so loving the above post. We all need it at this time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2015
@All: I read Preseed causes recurring yeast, infection & uti.
Abeg who knows where to buy YesBaby fertility lubricant in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:45am On Nov 25, 2015
my God is alive,
my God is alive,
my God is alive,
I boast of my God,
I want u to know that my God is alive,
my God is alive,
oh yes,he is alive!!

Lord i stand amazed,
I stand amazed in ur presence,halleluyah,
there is nothing u cannot do..
lord I stand amazed,
I stand amazed in your presence,halleluyah.
there is joy,peace and love,yeaah,.
there is no one like u,Jesus,
there is no one like u,in all the earth
there is no one like u,Jesus,
there is no one like uuuuu,
u do mighty things,
u do glorious things,
u are a faithful God,awesome is ur name...

who is like unto thee,
oh Lord,who is like unto thee?
oh Lord,among the gods,
who is like thee?
u are glorious in holiness,
and fearful in praises,
always,doing wonders,Halleluyah!

Thank u Lord,thank u Jesus,
u are indeed glorious in holiness and fearful in praises!
ha Baba!u indeed do mighty and glorious things!
thank u for all u have done for us,thank u for what u are doing now and thank u for what u will still do.
thank u for ur daughter that got her BFP yesterday,
thank u for ur daughters that u have granted conception but they don't know yet,
thank u for more BFP's announcement that we would hear on this thread before the year runs out!
thank u for indeed u hear and answer our prayers.
Lord,in ur mercy,answer the rest of us..
u said u know the numbers of hair on our head,Baba u know our names,
yes u knew us before we were formed in our mothers' womb,
Baba,single out each and everyone of us for the gift of conception,
u said we should carry all our loads and burdens upon u and u will give us rest(mt 11:28),
Baba this burden of TTC is too heavy on us,Lord help us to carry it.....
ur word says that "when u turned the captivity of Zion,they were like them that dreamt"!
Father,turn our situation around,
u said "is there anything that is too hard for u?indeed Baba,there is nothing!.
u gave Jesus a name that is above all names,
therefore Lord,no name that the doctors have given to TTC issues is up to the name of Jesus!
we speak to our bodies,
hear the word of God this morning,
we speak to our wombs,hear the word of God this morning!
we declare,"EPHRATHAH" be open,in the name of Jesus..
Blessed be ur name most high God,
Be thou exalted forever, .
halleluyah to ur name oh Lord,
yes Lord,we would believe in ur report for your word concerning us,is of good(3john2).
so we declare,
it is well with our bodies,
it is well with the bodies of our spouse,
yes,it is well with our homes,
we shall indeed testify of ur goodness..
thank u Lord,
thank u Lord..
In Jesus Matchless name we have prayed amen!!!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Holy Spirit Rain down oh oh Comforter and my friend how we need ur touch again Holy Spirit Rain down, rain down
father we thank you for who you are thank you for the bfp we give you praise,i adore you thank you for waking me up Lord we wait you u help us not to be discouraged, help us not to be depressed. answer us Lord thank you Jesus #unlimited bfp

good morning e family

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Babyadorable:
my dear tnx 4 d mention.hmmmm bori tire mi .AF. Jst show face,so tire of dis,seriously nid Gods help,am tire ooooo,don't even kn wat to do any more.
My dear, please don't be tired. I know we feel discouraged sometimes but look for something to take your mind off it. At such times, i either write, watch movies or read novels. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon fruithful mamas and papas on here,its been almost 6week I came on here,becos somehow my spirit wasn't just talking abt conciveing again,becos each time I came it was to read or ask questions abt HSG,the address or how painful it might be,some peeps on here might have noticed.so last month,I decided that I will go for HSG and start on fertalaid for both male n female. My period was to show on or before the 17th of this month.I was feeling somehow though ( to be candid)this morning I woke up to do a pregnancy test,thanks God the conceived plus lubricant that we bought came with loads of ovulation test kit,and pregnancy test kits.lo and behold it came out with two lines,and today my four years wait ,cries,anguish, prays,has been answered by the Almighty Jehova the creator of heaven n earth,the Alpha and the Omega.pls join me to thank God.I feared HSG so much,and my creator didn't allow me pass thru it.

Congratulations, and I tap into this anointing, God will put a smile on my face, and his praise in my mouth, this month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Pls I would need the d shasha woman's contact

My sis may God helep us, there was these ijaw/urohbo woman at shasha Lagos that treated me when I have chronic PID, she charged me just 6k then for both the infection treatment and womb setting, she told me her charges for infertility is 30k, she will monitor you from the beginning of the cycle give you herb drink to aid ovulation, after ovulation she will give you another one to aid implantation. Though I only went there for PID.

@redeem abeg the main Koko na result,may the Lord crown your effort with success, we will not strive in vain. Amen[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Mummyejire:

My sis may God helep us, there was these ijaw/urohbo woman at shasha Lagos that treated me when I have chronic PID, she charged me just 6k then for both the infection treatment and womb setting, she told me her charges for infertility is 30k, she will monitor you from the beginning of the cycle give you herb drink to aid ovulation, after ovulation she will give you another one to aid implantation. Though I only went there for PID.

@redeem abeg the main Koko na result,may the Lord crown your effort with success, we will not strive in vain. Amen
Pls I would need the shasha woman's contact

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
fruitfulwoman:

My dear, please don't be tired. I know we feel discouraged sometimes but look for something to take your mind off it. At such times, i either write, watch movies or read novels. It is well.
held my tears in my throat tru d nite as I can't cry cos DH will b discourrage,my head is abt to brust.cld nt sleep tru d nite tinking wat to do nxt,my marriage will b 3yrs in dec,neva saw dis coming b4 marraige,neva tot it will happen to mi.I nid God nw more dan eva.... Pls remeber mi in ur prayers I don't kn hw to pray anymore
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2015
legendsmother:
kk.gud moni will do dat.tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2015
4realwoman:
@Babyadorable, As long as we have Baba God by our side nothing is in possible for him to do. Cheer up love

I just finish drinking my cayenne pepper now and my heart wan explode. (dried one)
av bn holding on like dis n nw don't kn wat to do anymore,cld nt cry cos DH will b discourrage held my tears in my throat tru d nite,kip tinking wat nxt to do,my marriage will b 3yrs in dec.don't kn wat to pray anymore,don't kn h to pray anymore.pls remember mi in ur prayers.so weak
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2015
legendsmother:
try sending a mail but cld nt add any tin to d written. One.hp to get ur reply den will b able to get bk to u.tnx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenpea: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Good morning fruitful momma's, baby adorable it is well, God will turnaround our captivity and show you His mercies speedily, try and cheer up, depression is not good for our hormones.
Safe06 and 4realwoman, I was with mama Helen too, I had to opt out when d stress was almost killing me, she sounds like she knows what she is doing but she loves money,
The man presently treating fineboys no to fibroids(winks) and womb setting in Epe took 500 for checking and said when I get preggo, he'd charge me, for now na simply treatment. Ajuwarhodes congrats.
Legend mum keep up the good work.
I pray God will direct our steps to where He has ordained our solution. Baby dust to all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
iomoge2:
Happy bday to your hubby prettimi
Enjoy the day and congratulations on advance.

For the Ijaw woman, she collected 500 for test, 2k5 for womb setting

25k for infertility
35k for fibroid n infertility... Although me no get fibroid
She has started d womb setting. Going to see her tomorrow or today.
Depends on work schedule.

Good morning fruitful mamas.
Love u all

Legends mum :*
Laura's Mum :*
Tsquare :*
Every bori :* :* :* to infinity
Hi omoge2 pls I wld like to knw knw abt dos womb setting of a thing, is it dat she thicks her hand inside ur vee jay or wat? because dats wat my frd told me o and dat it's very pain full.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2015
@babyadorable i pray by d time u re Celebrating ur anniversary next month its going to be with bfp testimony... The Lord will never forsake u sis
E-HUG

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
@babyadorable I saw it n I av replied

@all Good morning

@mumtobe tongue dat Kom Kom na me go take d moni jor tongue tongue tongue

@ejaisky u are most welcome kiss kiss

@greanpea tnks ma I say a Big amen to ur prayers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2015
[ttttttt

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
@babyadorable i pray by d time u re Celebrating ur anniversary next month its going to be with bfp testimony... The Lord will never forsake u sis
E-HUG
tnx luv.God will bless n honour u too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2015
@ babyadorable,is OK to feel that way sometimes,cos we are humans,but dnt stay down,encourage yoursef in the Lord,he knws how and when to bring the blessings to us,praise Him,dont give the devil a chance,dance,be happy, cos no matter what U Will see those two lines very very soon,trust God to lead u to next step to take,wipe your tears Love,God got U,Baby dust to U
YoUr BFP is near dear
@ all our testimony is close
U all are in my prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2015
@babyadorable, nobody ever expected to go through ttc, when I was single and know that someone is ttc, all that comes to my mind is that the person AF has ceased totally but here I am ttc for the past four years. Pls encourage yourself in the lord, there is no challenge without an expiry date and God comes through when its seems the world is crashing on ones head, so don't despair. If you are a christian and can pray in tongues, please go ahead and God will come through for you sooner than expected in Jesus name.
Cheer up dearie, God is in control and it will end in praise. One love!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2015
greenpea:
Good morning fruitful momma's, baby adorable it is well, God will turnaround our captivity and show you His mercies speedily, try and cheer up, depression is not good for our hormones.
Safe06 and 4realwoman, I was with mama Helen too, I had to opt out when d stress was almost killing me, she sounds like she knows what she is doing but she loves money,
The man presently treating fineboys no to fibroids(winks) and womb setting in Epe took 500 for checking and said when I get preggo, he'd charge me, for now na simply treatment. Ajuwarhodes congrats.
Legend mum keep up the good work.
I pray God will direct our steps to where He has ordained our solution. Baby dust to all
tnx luv.I nid a miracle,my dear its so so..I knit will end in praise but wen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Redeemed:
@babyadorable, nobody ever expected to go through ttc, when I was single and know that someone is ttc, all that comes to my mind is that the person AF has ceased totally but here I am ttc for the past four years. Pls encourage yourself in the lord, there is no challenge without an expiry date and God comes through when its seems the world is crashing on ones head, so don't despair. If you are a christian and can pray in tongues, please go ahead and God will come through for you sooner than expected in Jesus name.
Cheer up dearie, God is in control and it will end in praise. One love!
sis tnx,wish I kn a diff tounge dat attract Gods attention fast.sis trying hard to hold on here,its as if my hrt is tearing apart.feel so heavy on my chest.tnx tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Janix2:
@ babyadorable,is OK to feel that way sometimes,cos we are humans,but dnt stay down,encourage yoursef in the Lord,he knws how and when to bring the blessings to us,praise Him,dont give the devil a chance,dance,be happy, cos no matter what U Will see those two lines very very soon,trust God to lead u to next step to take,wipe your tears Love,God got U,Baby dust to U
YoUr BFP is near dear
@ all our testimony is close
U all are in my prayers
tnx luv.God!its well.BFP to u all.luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon fruithful mamas and papas on here,its been almost 6week I came on here,becos somehow my spirit wasn't just talking abt conciveing again,becos each time I came it was to read or ask questions abt HSG,the address or how painful it might be,some peeps on here might have noticed.so last month,I decided that I will go for HSG and start on fertalaid for both male n female. My period was to show on or before the 17th of this month.I was feeling somehow though ( to be candid)this morning I woke up to do a pregnancy test,thanks God the conceived plus lubricant that we bought came with loads of ovulation test kit,and pregnancy test kits.lo and behold it came out with two lines,and today my four years wait ,cries,anguish, prays,has been answered by the Almighty Jehova the creator of heaven n earth,the Alpha and the Omega.pls join me to thank God.I feared HSG so much,and my creator didn't allow me pass thru it.
congrat dear.pls talk to God for us,we hope dat he will put an end to dis tears n loneliness.nw package u fertileaid n send to mi.I dy wait,its no more useful to u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
oluwashindara01:

Hi omoge2 pls I wld like to knw knw abt dos womb setting of a thing, is it dat she thicks her hand inside ur vee jay or wat? because dats wat my frd told me o and dat it's very pain full.
yes she go in tru ur vee jay.d pain is jst for d moment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
@babyadorable, I know how you feel, don't worry, you will look back to this day soon and songs of joy will fill your heart. Please try to be strong. When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, then it was like a dream. Our mouths was filled with laughter and our tongues with praises. This is your testimony this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2015
@Babyadorable: Sis I knw exactly how u feel and reading ur all ur post wanna make me cry. Dis ttc journey is really hard but I want u to knw we still have december b4 2016 and the Almighty God is still God and can do anything and everything. Plz dear sis shame de devil by being happy. U are always in my prayers and all maamas here. By dis tym next year, u will think back and smile. It is well sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.