Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387396 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Precy22:
@zenoj, pls can you tell me how you did the garlic therapy for staph let me try it out even as I just finished my drugs yesterday. Pls I'm waiting for your response. Thanks dear God bless you. @all wonderful mamas good morning.

I detoxed. I did garlic therapy, 3 cloves of d garlic 3x daily for like 7 days n dh did for like 4 weeks with 2 weeks interval n a week break in BTW. We also went fully on fruits n vegs,like carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, watermelon, onions, lettuce and grapefruit. Also,coconut water and d milk,ate raw ginger with the garlic too and included both in our meals. Cut off sugar and drinks and did water therapy and also reduced carbohydrates to its bearest minimum. more of beans n moimoi with reduced palm oil.no pineapples for now. Above,we trusted God to help us through it all n we rested well. All these is to boost d immune system while it helps ur body fight all d infection.
I also got ginseng roots and a Chinese infection herbs in capsule from a woman close by.We'll be testing next week and would let us know d outcome of d result. So far,no more symptoms, which is a progress for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tsquaure, legendsmother and 4realwoman...Thanks for remembering me. Dh and I went on vacation and i promised i wasnt going to think or read about TTC, then my phone and computer helped me keep the promise as both got spoilt. grin

Too many pages to read oooooo, id try and read up in my spare time. Congrats to all the belleful mamas. BFP to all the waiting mamas.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
@tenderchic the lord will satisfy you very soon hun.
@lengendsmother I wish you God's best in your exam.
@ all fruitful mothers, Pls my HSG result read thus: The outlined uterine cavity is normal in size and shape. It shows a smooth outline. Both fallopian tubes are outlined to their fimbrial ends. Both show markedly dilated calibre in the distal 2/3rd
There is suggestion of minimal peritoneal spillage on the right and loculated spillage on the left. The delayed film confirms the hydrosalpinges and loculated intraperitoneal spillage.
Bilateral hydrosalpinges on a background pelvic adhesion.
The gynecologist who attended to me didn't give me any break down, He just told me the result isn't good at all that I should go for IVF and stop wasting my time. And that I av to get my tubes removed totally before the IVF.
@sabi mamas can this be cured with herbs cos right now am confused and losing faith by the day. Pls advise as I don't even have the cash for IVF.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
zenoj:

I detoxed. I did garlic therapy, 3 cloves of d garlic 3x daily for like 7 days n dh did for like 4 weeks with 2 weeks interval n a week break in BTW. We also went fully on fruits n vegs,like carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, watermelon, onions, lettuce and grapefruit. Also,coconut water and d milk,ate raw ginger with the garlic too and included both in our meals. Cut off sugar and drinks and did water therapy and also reduced carbohydrates to its bearest minimum. more of beans n moimoi with reduced palm oil.no pineapples for now. Above,we trusted God to help us through it all n we rested well. All these is to boost d immune system while it helps ur body fight all d infection.
I also got ginseng roots and a Chinese infection herbs in capsule from a woman close by.We'll be testing next week and would let us know d outcome of d result. So far,no more symptoms, which is a progress for me.
Pls what did you use to detoxed and what is the name of the infection herbs sorry for too much questions my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
boyeen:
@tenderchic the lord will satisfy you very soon hun.
@lengendsmother I wish you God's best in your exam.
@ all fruitful mothers, Pls my HSG result read thus: The outlined uterine cavity is normal in size and shape. It shows a smooth outline. Both fallopian tubes are outlined to their fimbrial ends. Both show markedly dilated calibre in the distal 2/3rd
There is suggestion of minimal peritoneal spillage on the right and loculated spillage on the left. The delayed film confirms the hydrosalpinges and loculated intraperitoneal spillage.
Bilateral hydrosalpinges on a background pelvic adhesion.
The gynecologist who attended to me didn't give me any break down, He just told me the result isn't good at all that I should go for IVF and stop wasting my time. And that I av to get my tubes removed totally before the IVF.
@sabi mamas can this be cured with herbs cos right now am confused and losing faith by the day. Pls advise as I don't even have the cash for IVF.
All this gynecologist can make someone to go and commit suicide with their demonic suggestions. Pls my sister don't give up on yourself just belief that there is hope for you as long as you are still alive. What will you say about the woman that has no womb and still she conceived or what will you say about mama Sarah that has entered menopause? Pls relax and be focus on how to handle the stuff with time and I'm sure you will get a good result, even the IVF they are suggesting is not hundred percent sure. meanwhile the sabi mamas will soon come and into d issue for you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
@Tenderchic God knows the best. If it happened before, it will happen again.You'll announce your bfp in first quarter of 2016. Congratulations in advance. @Safe06 who's in charge of your club? I really want to join to resume after the season cheesycheesy @liliamaka2003 take it to God in prayer. You can only help modify his diets and habits. Remind him God created professionals like doctors for a reason. Not every problem is spiritual and sometimes when you mistake a physical problem to be spiritual and start running from door to post, you may end up adding spiritual onto a medical problem you would have solved and things then get compounded. A brother in my church will always ask what does medical record state? So you go two way at once without ignoring any. Your testimony will not be longer. Be strong and hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
@boyeen you would have ask him right away whether he is God? Why would he talk that way? Did you read @mumihaja's testimony? Its not beyond God. Stop seeing that gyno for now, you can try another. IVF is 50:50 and they don't even care if it fails. So because of hydro, ivf now becomes your only chance? Two things there are adhesion and hydro and from what he wrote, the hydro held by the adhesion. Get kedi products for infection, get Guifei bao or herbal tampon. Get seraptase and start all these with castor oil massage. Remember to confirm your bfp in that same gyno's office when it happens, @mumihaja's pattern.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
@fruitfulwoman, no be only u waka come o cheesy . Many women dey do am and admire themselves for mirror when no one dey watch, I be one of them wink. At least e make u happy. Na so God to turn d wrapper and bowl to pikins for us in Jesus name, AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
@all permit me to sing this song. The Holy spirit woke me with this song. O ye k'ese mi ma jo . O ye k'okan ma yo. O ye k'enu mi ma Korin ogo. Oluwa seun pupo fun mi. I was down yesterday when I remembered all health procedures I gone thru in this quest to have children. But today I feel good cos I know soon I will testify of his goodness in my life. It is my second yr wedding anniversary guys join me n thank the Lord.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
@tsquaure, Happy wedding anniversary dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary @ Tsquare dear,u will indeed testify soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
@tsquare, happy wedding anniversary, this time next year, your children will surround your table in Jesus name.

@boyeen, pls just hold yourself and get second and even third opinion. Don't mind those doctors, they can give someone high blood pressure. That was how I went for pelvic scan some weeks back and fibroids were seen, and the best advice the doctor could give me was to do myomectomy followed by IVF straight or go adopt a child. In fact, I nearly miss road going back to the house that evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tsquare: Happy Wedding Anniversary sis. God will surely surprise u soon.

@Boyeen: I agree with Redeemed, get a 2nd and 3rd opinion. U see those doctors ehhh and no be there fault. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Precy22:

Pls what did you use to detoxed and what is the name of the infection herbs sorry for too much questions my sister.

Truth is I don't know the name o. We just call it infection capsule, all on it is written in Chinese. I used ruzu bitters morning and night b4 meals. I also green tea and noni tea. Those for detox. Hope that helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
@Tsquare happy wedding anniversary. More grace to your home, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
@Boyeen abeg don't let what he said weigh you down instead discuss frequently with God cos He is your Father. Pls get second option like other mamas have advised. It will surely end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
@tenderchic the God that started the good work in u will definitely perfect it.He is still God.he will do it again n this time it must be permanent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
@zenoj, thanks so much God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
mumigrace:
My sisters, I've been battling PID o. I've treated PID with antibiotics countless times that dh is even pissed whenever I mention PID because he thinks it should be gone after d countless treatments. Staph aureus is another infection i've been treating but it's still there hmmm. Dh is not taking treatment serious, he always says he doesn't have any infection sad . We always quarrel whenever I talk about infection/treatment. He has refused to do SFA or any test for infection. So u see even if I take any treatment without him joining, it's like pouring water into a basket. But i'll keep trying my best to treat d PID and also pray more for God to make dh more supportive in dis treatment aspect because in other aspects, he's wonderful.

@Legendsmother, forget lingeries and its likes jare, d pains don affect my mind. Although it's not all d time I don't enjoy bd sha but I do enjoy it when I prepare my mind ahead of time. I'm weird right? undecided

I love u all. U guys are simply amazing.

#UnlimitedBFPs2015
#2016MUM
Have also been battling with PID for over a year now, even antibiotics done tell me say him no send me message, please what are the method u are using to treat urs, because this thing have made life tire for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2015
My super fruitful mamas how are we all doing? Hope we are all living lives of thanks giving Cuz itz only d living that can even ttc o. I've been trying to catch up on old post bt I no dey fit dis days, I'll just read n sleep of half way cuz na mainly for night I dey get time for NL, work n too many distractions during d day.
Hmm, just heard a sad news this night. A course mate of mine died this morning during childbirth, we just graduated last year September and it was after school she got married. I'm sure she took in almost immediately but today she is no more cry
My fruitful sisters, if nt for anything let's just thank God for the gift of life. Let's thank Him for what He has given us, our wonderful home, loving husband, our family n friends. Let's see the glass as being half full instead of half empty.
Personally, I have stopped ranting abt ttc a long time ago because I kno my God is bigger than ttc wahala. Even in church sef, I have appointed myself as the person in charge of baby shower cheesy . I have learnt to genuinely rejoice with those rejoicing, I don't hesitate to go and greet those arnd me that just put to bed. Even when pple ask me how are my children, I ansr 'they are fine' and when asked how many children I have, I say I have two, a girl n a boy. For pple to greet me in such a manner is because it will surely manifest, na before I dey see am as mockery bt now, I dey see am as prophecy wink . Since my new approach to ttc, kpekusing has been sweeter and mind blowing grin . Honestly, I have learnt to appreciate what I have and all that d Lord has Blessed me with cuz there are millions of pple out there that wish to be where I am nw.
So, my super fruitful mamas let's enjoy each passing day cuz like I talk before, na who dey alive d ttc. We might be tempted to pressurise ourselves that d year will soon come to an end, I take God beg una, na year dey end o no be the Blessings of my papa God cheesy

TEAM AUGUST 2016 for the supernatural delivery of my Ejimas by the special grace of God and UNLIMITED BFPs 2015

Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2015
@ tenderchic, sorry for ur loss bt abeg no vex o, u have no space in ttc cuz u'll be catapulted back to preggy thread sooner than u can imagine wink
@ legendsmother how body n how weight loss programme dey go? Concerning this ur final exams ehn, na u go give dem marking scheme wallahi grin. My dear u will come out in flying colours and at d same time ur Legends go bounce enter ur belle in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!!!
@ tsquare, HWA sis. May God almighty grant u ur heart desires, AMEN!!!
@boyeen, it is God almighty that has d final say o
My elder sis was told the same thing after a HSG bt today she has two adorable daughters whom she conceived naturally. Have faith sis, our God is still on the throne
@ rainyday, hope u, dh n ur Lo's are doing great wink

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2015
IyeEjima you are very right. Sorry about your friend. The Lord will continue to show us mercy.
Sisters lets not allow ttc steal our joy. God has been faithful. Let's thank him for the gift of life and let's take time to count those blessings we seem not to notice because we see them as routine.

Hafsat sannu. Kwana da yawa. Allah shi sauke ki lafiya.

Legendsmum victory is yours.

Happy Sunday sweet mamas.

#Spermmustmagnetegg

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2015
Happy anniversary Tsquare, we are team last weekend in November as my one year anniversary is today.

We bless God for the journey so far and want to thank him for more to come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2015
please mamas who has gone to mountain on fire for 3days fast and deliverance?

The testimonies I am hearing are big o.

Two around me....two strong onces o
However they are not ttc related.

Just thinking o.
Maybe na to find leave go sit down with God there? Heard its at any branch of the church and most not be their camp.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2015
1 Thessalonias 5: 16-22 (NKJV)
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the spirit. Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is Good. Abstain from every form of evil.

This word is for us all. Happy Sunday fruitful mamas, it is well wit our spirit, soul and body.

Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaitan1978(f): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2015
My old and new mama's in the house, how una dey? It's really been long since i post anything about my 10yrs ttc. Life is too short to brood over what i have no power on. In shaa Allah, Almighty Allah will grant our heart request of beautiful and healthy babies in 2016. Join me in saying Amin. #TEAM 2016#

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amin! Amin! @ Olaitan1978. Your miracle is around the corner. 10yrs no be moi moi. God will fill your lips with new songs of praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amen my sis.it must surely end in praise.His word is yea and Amen he has never promised n fail. none shall be barren,that's his word and so shall it be though it might tarry bt it must happen. lets keep our hope alive for our God is not a mocker. team2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
@tsquare and iomoge2,congratulations on ur wedding anniversary,may the Lord keep ur home u will celebrate many more years with ur children in good health,sound mind and joy.Amen
@Boyeen,as the gynae just dey tell u those things u for they tell am for ur mind "back to sender"!
hian,some of these gynae it's as if they are high on drugs or something,they are supposed to be care givers but in the process of been "frank and cecilia(sincere)",they just say things without minding the person's feelings or reaction!IVF kwanu!sometimes,i wonder if they get a finders fee from these IVF centre's at the rate they quickly say the word IVF or ART.Anyways,not be their fault,some people not know say doctor for women or fertility health na gynae,if not be ttc issue,wetin concern crayfish with raincoat before?
my dear,hold on to God,we have read and heard testimonies of people with worse case scenarios and God did it for them.We serve a God whose name is bigger than all our problems,u can also try natural means,it is well.
@olaitan78,i admire ur spirit,ur answers are closer than u can imagine,u have life,that is the most important thing,u will surely have ur laughter and full joy,just keep the faith..
it would all end in praise..
@all,happy sunday,remember#ConfessionbringsConception"
@"spermmustmagnetthategg"it would happen
as we prepare to enter the new month may God fill our lives with new songs and testimonies.
#feelingpositive#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thank u my sisters for all your well wishes. From ur mouths straight to God 's ears in Jesus name. God will genuinely give us reasons for joy n rejoicing amen. Am just leaving one level of kpekus mode to enter another(wink wink) thank u sis ayaayo for all d recommended styles. Over to u iomoge don't dull o.
I pray speedily the Lord will give answer to ur prayers. By this time next yr your testimonies will know no bounds amen. I have gone for mfm deliverance before n attended many of their programs though na rccg I dey go normally. It is good spiritually. I will try calling u tomorrow. Make I no disturb ur celebrations today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f), Hanjhorlah and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.